PDA

View Full Version : CRM for Mac and Blackberry

impr
09-01-2015, 05:04 PM
Hello,
I am looking for a CRM that i can access from my mac computer (by app or website) and with my blackberry by app.
I am looking for something that is free (or cheap)

i have right now "base" on my blackberry, if i want to use there website from my pc they charge for it a lot monthly, and to use my small buttons typing is not very practical while i am in my office.

is there any way that i can login from my mac to my blackberry to see the blackberry screen (for free)?

if i do find a new crm solution, is there a way to export all my base data into the new solution?

thank you for your help in advance

Malik Suleman
12-28-2015, 01:58 PM
yeah i have a monitering software

Startup_Consultant
02-08-2016, 01:04 PM
interesting recommendation
I'll cast a glance at it...

Geethan
04-08-2020, 11:58 AM
In case you are a startup and looking for a CRM that is affordable to fit your budget, as well as easy to operate the business processes, consider the following platforms:

Bitrix24

synchronize the contact data for your colleges from the employee directory with your mobile contacts. The tasks and scheduled events are also accessible from the mobile devices. Besides, no worries about the poor internet connection, the platform offers the offline work mode.
when you write a message to other team members who are on the road, they get the instant push notification even when the app is closed.
mobile calendar lets you keep track of your the scheduled events and make sure you never miss an important meeting.
Capsule

always get the updated information on the move and see the latest activities of the colleges to stay on the same page.
start the calls or emails directly from a contact's profile or view his/her location on the map.
observe the history of emails and notes about the potential customer, as well as keep track of the sales opportunities and tasks when you are out of office.

TangelThor
09-16-2020, 05:20 AM
CRMs for Mac have been designed specifically for MacOS and iOS, meaning they work seamlessly with the operating systems you use every day. You can access your SaaS cloud-based CRM from Chrome, Safari, Mozilla, and other browsers on any Mac system.

The German software giant is making some its core CRM applications native to the BlackBerry. It started with the usual basic apps on the BlackBerry (calendaring and more) and will add functions such as forecasting, sales pipeline, and lead sheets before too long, says Vinay Iyer, SAP's vice president of CRM marketing.

valluri
04-24-2021, 03:47 AM
Best Apple CRM & Contact Management Software Solutions. Daylite. 4.6. Daylite is a Mac CRM & Project Management app for teams exclusively on the Mac, iPhone, and iPad. CapsuleCRM. 4.7. Mobile CRM+ Mobile CRM+ have a mobile CRM solution available for iPhone, Android, blackBerry, Windows mobile and Symbian Nokia platform .

mithu
04-24-2021, 03:51 AM
Blackberry Contact Management Software: Blackberry contacts software by Salesboom allows you to leverage our Online CRM Software with your Blackberry. Web based, hosted, on ... Sales Contact Management for Mac Small Business ..

jayam12
04-24-2021, 03:54 AM
Software Download for BlackBerry Access and Work for Windows and Mac. This page is no longer being updated. To download the current version of BlackBerry ...
Missing: CRM ‎| Must include: CRM

RaniaRanii3
04-24-2021, 11:59 AM
Best Apple CRM and Contact Management Software Solutions. Daylite. 4.6. Daylite is a Mac CRM and Project Management application for groups solely on the Mac, iPhone, and iPad. CapsuleCRM. 4.7. Portable CRM+ Mobile CRM+ have a versatile CRM arrangement accessible for iPhone, Android, blackBerry, Windows portable and Symbian Nokia stage.

Bigil
05-04-2021, 10:49 AM
CRMs for Mac have been designed specifically for MacOS and iOS, meaning they work seamlessly with the operating systems you use every day. You can access your SaaS cloud-based CRM from Chrome, Safari, Mozilla, and other browsers on any Mac system.

MASTERO
05-07-2021, 06:51 AM
Best Apple CRM & Contact Management Software Solutions. Daylite. 4.6. Daylite is a Mac CRM & Project Management app for teams exclusively on the Mac, iPhone, and iPad. CapsuleCRM. 4.7. Mobile CRM+ Mobile CRM+ have a mobile CRM solution available for iPhone, Android, blackBerry, Windows mobile and Symbian Nokia platform ...