PDA

View Full Version : Taxes Problem

Pharaon
03-17-2006, 08:12 PM
Hi I hava a slight problem, I registered a business few months ago, and my end year is in April, and I didnt even had a chance to spend a penny on a business except for transfering money from my personal account to business.

Now my agent wants $125 for filing some paper, I find this redicilous. How can I file whatever is needed for taxes, if I didnt spend Anything on business. Thanks in advance.

BusinessMan
03-18-2006, 02:15 AM
What do you mean by your 'agent'? Your accountant? The company which registered your company for you? Something else?

hostingdiva
03-19-2006, 05:36 PM
The paper you file depend on the type of business entity you are - corporation, partnership, etc. Which one are you?

Also, regardless of whether or not you spent money, you need to file your taxes :?

Pharaon
03-23-2006, 03:11 PM
Yeah my accountant, but I told him I want my end year in the end of this year cause like I said I just registered business 3 months ago and pay for it right away? Doesn't make sense. In application he gave me for resale # it was marked as Corporation so I guess corporation ( not subchapter S).

And when I asked him what he's gotta do, just put zeroes on there? And he said yes and "little other things" :lol: , and pay $125 for it :lol: