PDA

View Full Version : Financial Assistance for Startup

ceryshanson
09-16-2015, 02:11 PM
I'm planning to put up a business but I don't have enough money to invest in running it. May I ask help on funding a business? Thanks in advance.

shopwit
09-21-2015, 01:20 AM
It’s A Fact, ordinary people and businesses receive millions of dollars from these Government and Private Foundations everyday.

shopwit
09-24-2015, 01:59 AM
yes for startup a new business every person must be have financially rich.then he can improve his new business very well.

katewill
09-30-2015, 06:23 AM
So you've got a killer business idea and want to start a business. How are you going to get the start up money you need to take your new business from idea to success? Knowing where to look always helps
Your own pockets.
Family and friends.
A start up business loan from a bank.

elisagrace
01-02-2016, 12:50 AM
Hi ceryshanson,
As per my opinion, The best option to get funding for your startup is friends or family. Other resources for startup funding are as follows:-
Angel Investors
Small business grants
Banks
Incubators

Thanks!!

Insurance
01-05-2016, 11:29 PM
Yes you should.Everyone needs help in starting up a business.

vera27
01-10-2016, 10:04 PM
spammer?:D

Mike Star
01-26-2016, 09:19 PM
So you've got a killer business idea and want to start a business. How are you going to get the start up money you need to take your new business from idea to success? Knowing where to look always helps
Your own pockets.
Family and friends.
A start up business loan from a bank.

Hi. I also want to start up business. Did you get ideas how to finance your business?

ArnoldH
01-27-2016, 07:22 PM
If you're looking for that go to your nearest govt. bank. I think they can help you providing enough fund for your business.

ArnoldH
01-27-2016, 07:23 PM
Yes you should.Everyone needs help in starting up a business.

Not totally agree with you. If you have enough fund to run business. They you don't need others help.

russiwilson
02-09-2016, 12:30 AM
Yes , for start up a business everybody needs help for money , you may take help from banks , friends or family..

AlvinHorgan
02-10-2016, 01:09 AM
You can raise fund from your friends & family members. Make sure to use freeware in the beginning for your small business.

SlickPie - Free invoicing & accounting software
Trello - Project management software
Hootsuite - For social media

dusbello247
02-16-2016, 01:49 AM
I want to share some tips forex.Forex, additionally referred to as currency mercantilism, may be a Brobdingnagian market, wherever you'll be able to build cash. it'll collectively be a volatile and confusing house, since it involves multiple nations around the world. scan on into this text for variety of concepts on the simplest way to benefit on international business while not feeling spun around yourself.

andrew2510
03-23-2018, 07:05 PM
If you want to increase the no. of leads for your business. Be active on Social media like facebook, linkedin, twitter etc. Also create business google page that plays a crucial part. Also do guest blogging that will help you in creating awareness for your brand. Also you can do paid advertising if you have a budget for advertising which will surely increase your conversion rate.

vs6534640
05-21-2018, 02:26 PM
BANK GUARANTEE - BG - STANDBY LETTER OF CREDIT - SBLC - FOR LEASE AT THE LOWEST RATES AVAILABLE:

We deliver fresh cut cash backed lease bank instrument (BG / SBLC) to you in accordance to our terms and condition. Our bank instruments can serves as collateral as the case may be, which will enable you get loans from your bank so as to embark on any projects such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Mining, Telecommunication, Construction of Dams, Real estate, Bridges, Trading, Importing and exporting and Other Turnkey Project (s).

Also these instruments can be put in PPP, etc. Please do let me know your willingness to proceed and I will email you our terms and condition upon request.

Email: ThomasBergen@financier.com
BROKERS ARE WELCOME & 100% PROTECTED!!!

hismaimai2000
10-17-2018, 10:36 PM
I'm also learning about investors for starting a business

FlorenceKling
10-20-2018, 01:11 PM
So basically you are looking for small business funding. Yes there are many agencies who provide SBA Loans, financing solutions. You just need to be careful while choosing them. Check their reviews and rating before filling the form. I would like to recommend you Business Funding Pro created to support and empower small businesses, Business Funding Pro is 100% committed to serving our customers with the smartest financing solutions (https://www.businessfundingpro.com/sba-loans) and world-class service.

Save on Transfers
11-02-2018, 12:26 AM
According to saveontransfers.com, starting a new business needs fund so they help people to find the best provider for them.

australiataxi
11-05-2018, 08:47 AM
nice trick to start a discussion

coursesblog
11-15-2018, 09:51 AM
Thanks Alot for this

Ed1257
11-15-2018, 10:43 AM
Might be a little late. But this company helped me. They have over 75 lenders that bid for your loan. And they accept all types of credit. They really have a deep portfolio of products.Here is more information. Hope it helps. NBC- https://bit.ly/2Dn5wbf -Ed

peterradcliffe
08-08-2019, 04:43 AM
you can take help from your family and friend for funding. and also from a bank or private lender for funding.

Santa
08-22-2019, 02:42 AM
Tak a look at Cityfinances https://www.cityfinances.lv/en/ friendly small business loans

Melba
08-27-2019, 04:39 AM
Hi ceryshanson,
As per my opinion, The best option to get funding for your startup is friends or family. Other resources for startup funding are as follows:-
Angel Investors
Small business grants
Banks
Incubators

Thanks!!

Thanks a lot for sharing this.. I too was looking for ideas to start my own business. Last year I just gave it a try, but I didn't get the required fund. So I'm planning to start it again.. Hope this helps. I've been searching for a long time in various magazines and forums. Last day I found few great tips in Banking CIO Outlook (https://www.bankingciooutlook.com) magazine. Hope this helps.

alexium
09-13-2019, 02:11 AM
Bookkeeping is a business function that involves recording the financial transactions for the purpose of tax and to view the financial standing of the company. Hiring a staff to record the purchase, sales, payment, and receipts of a business can be a costly affair. You should consider outsourcing bookkeeping Brisbane (https://alexilum.com.au/). This will not only save you cost but also save time which you can dedicate to grow the business. Alexilum is the best company for bookkeeping services Brisbane. Give us a call 0730677002 or send an email Enquiries@Alexilum.com.au to avail our services.

mariahales
10-31-2019, 06:04 AM
If you are planning to invest in a new business then you can apply for the business loans. There are also financial startup seeders who offer business financing on reasonable monthly installments. You can take advantage of this industry. Also, you can do Drop Shipping Business which is another business model that require minimum investment and good return as you work closely with the manufacturers/suppliers and take your commission on sales. Ecommerce stores are the ideal platform where you need to build users and then start selling!!

jjackevans
11-11-2019, 07:37 AM
There are many useful tips! I also want to say about accounting importance. If you will take a loan for business you should track all expenses and revenues and of course file taxes. Here is good decision for this purpose https://osome.com/uk/accounting-services/ it is Osome company. They offer good plan for startups, just check their services.

Lilykevin86
07-24-2020, 11:36 PM
Subsidizing your business is one of the first — and generally significant — money related decisions. When you realize how much startup subsidizing you'll require, it's an ideal opportunity to make sense of how auto mechanics shop, they got a SBA-upheld advance to help start their business.

debora
07-27-2020, 03:07 AM
Here is a comprehensive guide that lists 10 funding options for startups that will help you raise capital for your business. Some of these funding options are for Indian business, however, similar alternatives are available in different countries.

1) Bootstrapping your startup business
2) Crowdfunding As A Funding Option
3) Get Angel Investment In Your Startup
4) Get Venture Capital For Your Business
5) Get Funding From Business Incubators & Accelerators
6) Raise Funds By Winning Contests
7) Raise Money Through Bank Loans
8) Get Business Loans From Microfinance Providers or NBFCs
9) Govt Programs That Offer Startup Capital
10) Quick Ways To Raise Money For Your Business

raviseo121
08-06-2020, 02:50 AM
thanks for sharing with us

millionaire4646
08-06-2020, 08:45 AM
try this guy out he might just help you out
wesley millionaire

https://bit.ly/3gyp4ud

raviseo121
08-09-2020, 11:06 AM

Mrclean
08-10-2020, 05:58 AM
Are you a Business Owner living in US and you're in need of funding? There's good news for you!
The global pandemic has affected many businesses badly, but there's an opportunity to raise funds for your business and cushion the effect. No collateral, no upfront payment required.

SIMPLE AND FAST
Receive a decision within 1 day and capital of $10,000 to $1,000,000 as soon as 1-2 business days.

SMALL BUSINESS FOCUS
Specializing in small business, we work to get you money while you remain focused on your business.

Start the process now:
https://davidallencapital.com/102466948

US BUSINESSES ONLY!

dailoi7999
09-02-2020, 08:44 PM
cảm ơn bài viết của bác đă chia sẻ ạ

andyroberts
09-16-2020, 02:55 AM
What's your credit score? Is your credit score that good that you can repay small business loan?

If you have a bad credit score then no issues. Read this article - How to get a small business loan with bad credit (https://yourownfunding.com/how-to-get-a-small-business-loan-with-bad-credit/). Hope this helps. Thanks!

I am just here to help people who are facing financial difficulties in this global pandemic.

raviseo121
09-18-2020, 03:11 AM

hsimms
09-21-2020, 03:33 PM
this is a bit of an old message chain but have you looked into the SBIR programs?