PDA

View Full Version : [VietNam] Looking for import/export partner

Bella_VietNam
09-18-2015, 03:06 AM
Hi all,

I am Bella from VietNam. Looking for a global import export partner. I also take this opportunity to introduce to you our company as a large and prestigious Agri-product Exporters and Wholesalers.

Currently we have many types of handcafts such as: leaf hats, straw hats, wooden boxies...to export. If you are interested in any product, please don't hesitate to let me know.

All feedback and comments are welcomed!

Best Regards!

Bella

Phillip@Tier1Logistics
09-25-2015, 05:20 AM
Hi Bella,

Are you looking for someone to supply and export these products to you or are you looking for someone to purchase them from you?

Have a nice day.

Bella_VietNam
09-25-2015, 09:56 PM
Hi Phillip,

Thanks for your reply. I am looking for someone to purchase them from me. ^^

Regards,

Phillip@Tier1Logistics
09-30-2015, 01:15 AM
Hi,

Thank you for getting back to me.... You will need to contact distrobution centres across the area/countries you want to sell in, If you have a business location within your country you can also apply to be a seller on Amazon, Ebay (would be a good start), your own website (set quanities so its worth your while) and build up a client base...

it would be a good start to build relantionships between you and buyers.

Agrithanglong Vietnam
10-27-2015, 04:44 AM
Amazon or Ebay, I think, is more suitable for Retailer than WHolesale. But your advice is somehow useful Philips. Best luck Bella :))

yellowhat
12-27-2015, 07:32 PM
Hello Bella - My import/export business is set up in western Canada. We would be very interested to see your wooden boxes and other wooden products. This type of product sells well in Canada as a rule. Can you email me images & prices with descriptions of these ( ie. dimensions, type of wood used etc.)?
Thanks so much.
bhp yellow.hat.trading@gmail.com

xnstandy
01-20-2016, 02:11 AM
Why not take part in some trade show? Usually it is the most important ways. Hope the above will help you

RobertML
05-16-2016, 04:15 AM
Do you have sales channels set up already? We can help you with everything except the sales.

dong7gmt
06-07-2016, 03:13 AM
Create trade channels and exchange of information in there, I think it will be effective. And finding partners will be not difficult.