PDA

View Full Version : The effects of factoring on small business

salaberrios
09-21-2015, 05:05 PM
I am conducting an academic study on the effects of factoring on small business. I am looking for volunteers to participate in an interview. Particularly business owners, finance managers, or factoring managers who have used or administered factoring programs. Feel free to contact me for more details.

campbelljof
10-27-2015, 04:18 AM
Extending credit is a great way to encourage sales. But while you wait for the customer's payment, you have real needs for that cash: inventory must be replenished, overhead costs aren't on layaway and need to be paid, and employees expect their paychecks at the same time every pay period. But where will the cash come from?

Factoring is selling the value of what your customers owe you before they pay it.

MahaKarthi
11-05-2015, 06:29 AM
I am conducting an academic study on the effects of factoring on small business. I am looking for volunteers to participate in an interview. Particularly business owners, finance managers, or factoring managers who have used or administered factoring programs. Feel free to contact me for more details.

Factoring managers are slowing getting more attention these days because of the credit policies and the finance management that needs to be maintained. Though this kind of credit but I wish to know more about their role in any business.

campbelljof
11-19-2015, 04:51 AM
Factoring managers are slowing getting more attention these days because of the credit policies and the finance management that needs to be maintained. Though this kind of credit but I wish to know more about their role in any business.

I agree with you ,or you are absolutely right !!

surreallimochicago
04-30-2016, 08:36 AM
yes you are absolutely right small business are effected much by this factoring

MahaKarthi
12-18-2017, 11:35 PM
Factoring is becoming popular nowadays because of the increased focus on the financial management and policies on business credits. The businesses which are most affected by this are generally the small scale ones. To continue business in a smooth functional direction factoring is an essential step.

xboxdownlaod
06-04-2018, 06:44 AM
you share an informative post with us.Get 24/7 hours download setup xbox os +1-888-695-1360 (Toll-Free) by dial download setup Xbox os (https://www.xboxlivesupportnumber.com/download-setup-xbox-os/) center to Fix xbox Error Code And Messages devices like xbox by our expert's technicians. Get Diagnose and Optimization Service by best download setup xbox os. Our download setup xbox os team help all kind of issues related to your download setup xbox os.

astrologyapp
10-18-2018, 02:02 AM
nice share thanks for sharing such nice informaion

shuritisharma
10-18-2018, 04:45 AM
Broadening credit is an incredible method to energize deals. Yet, while you sit tight for the client's installment, you have genuine requirements for that money: inventory (https://www.twirll.com/product-features/inventory-management/)must be replenished, overhead costs aren't on layaway and should be paid, and workers expect their paychecks in the meantime every payroll interval. In any case, where will the money originate from?

Considering is offering the estimation of what your clients owe you before they pay it.