PDA

View Full Version : Limited Company

Jodimyatt
03-30-2006, 12:34 PM
I have been trading as a sole trader for several months.

But I want to go Ltd, only problem is it is just me as a director.

Any ideas if i can still go Ltd.

BusinessMan
03-30-2006, 02:14 PM
I suspect you need two: one to act as secretary and another director. You could check the Companies House website for info on this though, and/or take a look at one of those instant company sites (to check if their forms demand two names).

Bonyi
02-07-2014, 04:23 AM
In my opinion, it is wise to employ someone if you can or you go into partnership with other people of like mind in business. Another option will be to form the company with members of your family or loved ones.

craigly
04-12-2014, 12:29 PM
I am agree with your details . So you can start a limited company.

Accountingpayroll
12-01-2014, 10:00 PM
The best option is to search on Google, see ideas any suggestion can you make on Google

GGG
04-23-2018, 03:58 PM
How you can make daily sales on e-commerce sites

If you're interested in learning to how to make daily sales on the world's biggest eCommerce sites, without spending any money up front, you're on the perfect page

http://bit.ly/2H6j6TE

abdulkaddir
04-02-2019, 07:59 AM
I think you can hire someone. Or you can form a company with members of your family.

TangelThor
11-13-2020, 01:23 AM
A limited company (LC) is a general form of incorporation that limits the amount of liability undertaken by the company's shareholders. It refers to a legal structure that ensures that the liability of company members or subscribers is limited to their stake in the company by way of investments or commitments

AarushiAashi
06-08-2021, 03:04 AM
A restricted organization (LC) is an overall type of fuse that restricts the measure of risk attempted by the organization's investors. It alludes to a lawful design that guarantees that the risk of organization individuals or supporters is restricted to their stake in the organization via ventures or responsibilities.