PDA

View Full Version : Best place to order wholesale merch?

Shelby Napier
09-23-2015, 12:35 PM
I wasn't sure where to post this. It can go in a few different categories so I decided with this. I am a fine artist working mostly in watercolor and ink. I do graphic designs, cartoons, fantasy, illustrations, and photography. Fine art isn't the best business to be in. It isn't something that brings in a lot of money. People aren't looking for things to hang on their wall anymore but I wanted to combine my art with my love for retail as well and I wanted to sell merchandise branded or decorated with my art. So I wanted to put my drawings on t-shirts, accessories, notebooks, etc. You get the picture. I've been shopping around but everywhere I look it is so expensive and mostly I can only find logo printing, not full photo printing. Does anyone have any recommendations? i see a lot of websites specifically for marketing but I was thinking of somewhere that can actually help me to start printing off my own line of merchandise to sell. Something that will accept business licenses for wholesale pricing is even better. Any help?