PDA

View Full Version : A New Industry: Devices that Identify Violent Criminals

russellhanabusa
09-17-2004, 12:58 AM
QUESTION #1:

Would violent criminals attack if they knew they would be quickly identified and punished?

A new invention identifies attackers by DNA. It will reduce violent crimes like assault, abduction, rape, and murder. It is called the Identifying Security Product (ISP).

THE CONCEPT IS SIMPLE

The ISP combines DNA identification with the detection capability of Radio Frequency IDentification (RFID) tags. RFID is a wireless technology that enables the wireless detection objects. An RFID tag can be the size of a pin head.

A potential victim wears a button sized capsule of RFID tags. Imagine a pill holding a hundred pin head sized RFID tags. Each RFID tag has little barbs which sample and hold skin (DNA) from the attacker. When the attacker strikes the struggle of the attack ruptures the capsule and scatters these DNA samplers over him. Some of them will sample the attacker’s skin and then scatter on to the ground.

THE POLICE SEARCH

Each enclosure has a unique RFID code which all of the tags share. A police set their wireless RFID search devices to alert only upon detection of the victim’s unique code. All other RFID codes are ignored. Once a DNA sampler is recovered it is taken to a DNA lab to extract the DNA and identify the attacker.

AN INTEGRATED ISP DETECTION NETWORK

An integrated detection network would make the ISP even more powerful. Long range passive RFID tags with internal antenna are coming see

http://www.discover.pitt.edu/media/pcc031006/sci1_PENITag.html

Mobile phones will soon have integrated RFID detectors.

A web search for ‘mobile + phone + rfid’ will yield much on this.

Imagine an integrated network of mobile phones/RFID detectors searching for the victim’s unique RFID code. An attacker contaminated with the victim’s RFID tags and with RFID tags holding his DNA scattered about would have little hope of avoiding identification.

Such a pervasive an integrated detection network would make the live recovery of kidnap victims a real possibility. The attacker contemplating this scenario might decide not to attack at all.

THE NEED

Every year in the USA alone there are over 5.7 million violent crimes. + 80,000 rapes, +4.8 million assaults, +30,000 stranger abductions, 100 child abduction murders.

The ISP is the low cost. It is affordable to the world’s masses. The Cost-Of-Goods could be $0.5 or $10 depending on features. The ISP requires no service fee, no battery replacement, no re-charging, and no maintenance. It requires no training, strength, nor agility. It is effective against attackers regardless of their strength or number. It can be incorporated into daily wear items like buttons or jewelry. An ISP could always be present whether recognized or not.

QUESTION #2:

Would there be violent criminals if people wore ISPs?

For more information on the ISP see

www.adaisi.com

Awareness of the ISP's ability to identify attackers by DNA will intimidate them from attacking. Help spread the word on it.

Regards,

Russell Hanabusa
ISP Inventor

Eagle
09-18-2004, 05:29 PM
Interesting... :)

Jade456
09-30-2004, 02:05 AM
Sounds too 1984ish to me. What happens when it is used for other things (as it would). Or used in reverse; to help stalk people instead? Great in theory, bad in reality I'm afraid.

12-17-2004, 11:03 PM
Sounds too 1984ish to me. What happens when it is used for other things (as it would). Or used in reverse; to help stalk people instead? Great in theory, bad in reality I'm afraid.

The ISP can be shielded against detection until needed. I expect that by 2010 mobile phones will have RFID detectors in them. Then a prevasive mobile phone RFID detection network will be possible. An 'Amber Alert' to such a system could enable the life recovery of kidnap victims.

sharmaramesh107
01-13-2014, 05:24 AM
I have been looking for something like this.
Powder Coating Equipment For Food Processing Machine (http://altechsystem.in)

sharmaramesh107
01-13-2014, 05:25 AM
Thanks for posting.so nice and mind blowing post.
Powder Coating Equipment Manufacturers (http://altechsystem.in/power-coating-machines.html)

pahagwl
03-01-2014, 01:41 AM
This has the potential to be a revolutionizing device in the history of mankind. If we are to believe the promise which this device provides, we are going to start getting much higher conviction rates in various types of crimes. And as the conviction rates start going up, the crime will start plummeting. I hope that this device holds up to the promise it offers.

delusional
03-01-2014, 03:48 PM
Something like this is already used in jewelry stores. They have a sort of shower above the door. Whenever a thief or burglar tries to steal something, the shower sprays DNA fragments over the person. Those fragments even stick after taking a shower.