PDA

View Full Version : Anybody advertise with Yelp?

om11
09-30-2015, 11:25 AM
If so, what do you think of their analytics tool? Do you use it?

What would you look for in a local business search analytics tool?

campbelljof
10-24-2015, 06:03 AM
Hi, Could you just explain me the procedure and all thing ?

seoglobaladmedia
10-28-2015, 06:00 AM
Hi,
i do not go with Yelp can u tell me what is it, and how to do it, is it useful?

TheDogLine
02-16-2018, 11:24 PM
Yelp enables people to search for local businesses based on customer ratings and reviews. It covers a broad range of industry sectors including food, beauty and spas, health and medical, home services, and many more. As a business owner, you can use Yelp to showcase your products and services, and connect with customers and prospects in your local area.

timothy5x
02-17-2018, 01:54 AM
activ absence

Improve Compliance. Reduce Mistakes. Eliminate Wasted Time. Who’s On Leave was designed for the modern workforce. It is perfect for managing employees in a single office, employees who work remotely, and employees who work in offices anywhere in the world. It’s simple, but powerful, interface makes it easy for any authorized member of management or the executive team to monitor and manage staff time. With its built-in tracking tools, Who’s On Leave also makes it easy to stay compliant with all employee leave-related laws and regulations. It eliminates the need for time consuming and inefficient paper systems and complex spreadsheets. Instead, the secure cloud-based software keeps track of everything leave related.

timothy5x
02-17-2018, 01:57 AM
activ absence (https://www.whosonleave.com/)

Improve Compliance. Reduce Mistakes. Eliminate Wasted Time. Who’s On Leave was designed for the modern workforce. It is perfect for managing employees in a single office, employees who work remotely, and employees who work in offices anywhere in the world. It’s simple, but powerful, interface makes it easy for any authorized member of management or the executive team to monitor and manage staff time. With its built-in tracking tools, Who’s On Leave also makes it easy to stay compliant with all employee leave-related laws and regulations. It eliminates the need for time consuming and inefficient paper systems and complex spreadsheets. Instead, the secure cloud-based software keeps track of everything leave related.

Johnso
02-26-2018, 07:17 PM
Yelp is good to show company profile.

PCS
11-28-2019, 04:38 AM
If you’ve set up a Yelp profile for your small business then you know the pains you’ll experience. Every time you set up a Yelp profile, Yelp’s salespeople will call you, a lot. They’ll try to sell you premium features and Yelp advertising. They’ll even try to get you to sign a contract.

satheesh
03-20-2020, 08:55 AM
Yelp charges you based on CPC (cost-per-click). The CPC you pay varies widely – advertisers will pay as low as $0.30 per click (for some food establishments) to $40+ per click for more competitive niches like law. You can choose how much you want to spend monthly.

holisticbuilder
04-08-2020, 03:55 AM
Yes, i am. Do you need any help.

master64
04-10-2020, 04:48 AM
Anybody advertise with Yelp? If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

vinitha seo
04-16-2020, 11:50 AM
Yelp advertising for 3 months so you don’t have to and I’m sharing my raw Yelp advertising review data and all. I recently signed up for a 3-month contract to experiment how it would do for my business (web design/online presence).

jayam
05-25-2020, 01:19 PM
Yelp Ads
Targeted local advertising. Yelp Ads puts your business in front of consumers nearby who are looking to make a purchase. ...
Premium placement on Yelp search and competitor business pages. Drive traffic to your Yelp Business Page with Yelp Ads. ...
Presence on mobile and desktop devices.

valluri
05-25-2020, 01:27 PM
Yelp charges you based on CPC (cost-per-click). The CPC you pay varies widely – advertisers will pay as low as $0.30 per click (for some food establishments) to $40+ per click for more competitive niches like law. You can choose how much you want to spend monthly.

vinitha seo
05-31-2020, 11:25 AM
Yelp charges you primarily based on CPC (fee-in keeping with-click). The CPC you pay varies widely – advertisers can pay as little as $0.30 in line with click on (for some food institutions) to $40+ in step with click for greater aggressive niches like law.

jayam
06-11-2020, 04:02 AM
Yep, their cost per lead on Yelp is 3.3 times higher compared to Google AdWords! In conclusion, Yelp ads might be a good option if your customer lifetime value is high enough to justify spending a lot more per lead than you would elsewhere

valluri
06-11-2020, 04:14 AM
Yelp is still hanging on right now, so depending on perspective it can be relevant. ... There are benefits to both, Yelp has really built a community and camaraderie with their site, Google is very much sterile still for most users, but there are forums and community opportunities.

oliver556
06-11-2020, 12:52 PM
Yes yelp is awesome. It will help you to provide enough exposure to your beguines

vinitha seo
06-12-2020, 09:26 AM
Yep, their cost per lead on Yelp is 3.3 times higher compared to Google AdWords! In conclusion, Yelp ads might be a good option if your customer lifetime value is high enough to justify spending a lot more per lead than you would elsewhere.

Geethan
06-19-2020, 01:52 AM
I used to work at Yelp and would recommend using the ads to advertise your business with a big BUT. Before you do paid advertising, do this first which is free.

-Make sure your business page is updated and completed (photos, hours, responding to reviews)

-Biggest thing is making sure your categories are correct as well as map location. Try searching up a similar type of business in your area and using the same category(s) the top businesses have (if it applies to your own of course)

Now that your page is good, see how it does first for a few weeks/months before paying.