PDA

View Full Version : LLC in a National Context

zumpner
04-17-2006, 08:20 PM
How does a Limited Liability Company (LLC) play out in a national context? To begin a LLC you would file with your secretary of state where name availability checks are done. I donít believe that I could run Microsoft LLC in Texas so where does federal governance take precedence?

dolly fsession
03-05-2014, 07:11 AM
I don’t believe that I could run Microsoft LLC in Texas so where does federal governance take precedence?

taxcpa
08-19-2014, 10:45 AM
Each state will let you know if a name you desire for an LLC is available. It varies by state but generally you cant use a name that is already in use or misleading. Even if a state allows you to use a certain name, you could be sued if you are infringing on a brand name owned by another. This is a very complicated area of law. Best advice: don't try to use someone's brand name. If you do and are successful, you will hear from their lawyers. Then you will have wasted your time building a company and have to start over with a different name.

Millydelev
12-31-2015, 04:01 AM
I also don’t believe this

HenrySam
11-14-2017, 01:47 AM
I do Not Think That I Was Able to Conduct Microsoft LLC at Texas in Order Can National Government Accept precedence?

nataliesarah
10-01-2019, 06:47 AM
For procedures and requirements for the establishment of PT or the latest company in the Jakarta area, there are no significant changes related to the use of Virtual Office as a business domicile. There were obstacles through regulations in 2015, but between 2016-2018 these restrictions no longer existed.

Government seems to have been accommodating enough to allow newly established companies to use the Virtual Office as a business domicile which will later be used as the basis for issuing business licenses, namely Trade Business Licenses (SIUP) and Company Registration Certificates (TDP). This situation is exploited by entrepreneurs managing Virtual Office and Service Offices both locally and foreign affiliated to provide business domicile services using the Virtual Office address.

speeduser
02-05-2021, 04:21 PM
This subject matter should be tackled by highly competent persons who know the in and out of this subject matter. - Paul Savramis (https://paulsavramis.com/)