PDA

View Full Version : Operating Capital

smokey's
09-24-2004, 11:41 AM
Hello all, I have some questions regarding A business I am starting, for the past 10 years I have been wanting to start a business with A old fire truck, well it has finally happened, I recently bought a 1969 Mack Pamper.

I plan on doing fire truck birthday parties for children and weddings, special events grand openings and so on, but our main objective is teaching children FIRE SAFETY this is a very important part of our business, I was able to get financing for the truck, but I still need to get $3000.00 for operating capitol, and am having a real hard time raising it. We don't qualify for grants for the fire safety classes we teach. Fire safety is so important to teach to young children, even if it saves 1 life over 10 years it is worth all the money in the world. This means allot to me.

Does any one have any ideas on how to raise this small amount of money. All suggestions would be appreciated. Thank You

Mike

MikeLevin
03-15-2017, 05:38 AM
Hello Mike
I know that my reply is too late.
For your business porpuses you can simply ask government for funding, as it will be useful for kids education.
Let us know how is your business today?