PDA

View Full Version : Do You Need Help Getting Out of the Office?

EASJennifer
04-21-2006, 06:55 PM
Many business owners have found that the more successful their company has gotten, the more overwhelmed with paperwork they become. They wind up working longer and longer hours every day, or popping into the office to do something quickly on a weekend, and wind up staying for hours.

Some business owners either cannot afford or do not want to hire full-time administrative help because maybe they travel frequently, or they only have a few hours of work a week that needs to be done. So they think they have to suffer alone and take care of things themselves.

There is an option for business owners, Virtual Assistance. A Virtual Assistant is an independent business owner, like yourself, who works with businesses by taking care of their administrative, bookkeeping, and personal assistance needs. They can make travel arrangements, set up meetings for you, clear junk out of your inbox, and work on projects for you, so you're free to work on your business.

The great thing about Virtual Assistants is that you only pay for the time you need, so you're not locked into paying for employees who chat at the water cooler, or temp employees who you have to train every time you bring them in. Virtual Assistants work from their office and take care of things behind the scenes for you.

If you'd like more information, you can contact me at jennifer@ExecAdminSolutions.com.

ap4aaron
01-30-2014, 08:22 PM
This seems interesting. How much would it cost? It might be a cheap way to use this.

cpefley
01-31-2014, 01:09 AM
I have known people who make good money as virtual administrative assistants, and it is a great opportunity for business owners to 'lighten the load'. They are paid by the job and not by the hour, which improves efficiency. They want to get their work completely quickly and accurately, so that they get paid. It is actually and ingenious idea!

delusional
02-01-2014, 06:36 AM
I like to be able to talk to a person and develop a connection with someone. If you are working together every day, you should have some idea about the personality of the other person. I don't think you can ever establish a basis of trust and understanding with someone virtual.

nowicki2013
02-02-2014, 09:10 AM
Virtual Assistants are very convenient to be and very convenient to have. I used to be a virtual assistant myself and I made some pretty decent money doing it. The best part is that I didn't have to get out in this cold weather, pay for gas, or deal with people I didn't like in an office. For business owners they are great because you don't have to pay rent to have a big office to employ lots of people. As long as the businesses and the VA's are trustworthy they can be an awesome benefit on both ends!

Rainman
02-05-2014, 04:37 AM
It's the extra cost of having to pay a virtual assistant that makes most business owners unwilling to hire them. While it may be cheaper to pay a virtual assistant for "hours worked" only, if your business is doing very well and your staff also helps in spreading the word about your business, I'd prefer employing someone who can double as a sales agent.

angelicagapit
02-19-2014, 11:40 PM
This is a great idea, for both the virtual assistant as well as the client. I see this as sort of freelancing, but if you work well with someone, you could possibly be their personal virtual assistant, which would be great for a steady income.

amayajace
11-22-2019, 03:27 AM
Click the File tab at the top-left corner of the Outlook display. Click the box to Automatic Replies box to the immediate left of the Automatic Replies (Out of Office) text. In the Automatic Replies box that appears, click the circle to the left of the Send automatic replies option.

Brownii
07-25-2020, 06:01 AM
For a long time, I really needed to move my office to another city. The fact is, I'm originally from Albuquerque, but I decided to move to Chicago. This is a very big change in my life. Along with myself, I had to take all my things from home and from the office. So I used office moving services Chicago (https://crosscountrymoversllc.com/service/office-moving/). If it wasn't for them, I probably wouldn't have been able to move safely and quickly.

crazymart
08-12-2020, 02:08 AM
1.It gives guidance so associates or customers aren't sitting tight for you to address a period delicate inquiry or concern.

2.It tells customers or some other outside contacts you're not overlooking their messages.

3.It sets clear desires around when you'll have the option to react.

crazymart
08-12-2020, 02:16 AM
1.It gives guidance so associates or customers aren't sitting tight for you to address a period delicate inquiry or concern.

2.It tells customers or some other outside contacts you're not overlooking their messages.

3.It sets clear desires around when you'll have the option to react.

Nags
01-30-2021, 07:48 AM
I have known people who make good money as virtual administrative assistants, and it is a great opportunity for business owners to 'lighten the load'. They are paid by the job and not by the hour, which improves efficiency.

amitdigital
02-01-2021, 06:52 AM
This seems interesting. How much would it cost? It might be a cheap way to use this.

Architects Services in Toronto (https://www.ubonconsulting.com/) l alteration service provider in canada (https://www.ubonconsulting.com/) l canadian wood-frame house construction (https://www.ubonconsulting.com/)

master007
02-10-2021, 10:50 AM
I like to be able to talk to a person and develop a connection with someone. If you are working together every day, you should have some idea about the personality of the other person. I don't think you can ever establish a basis of trust and understanding with someone virtual.

jayam12
02-16-2021, 07:06 AM
“Thanks for your email. I'll be out of the office September 3-8. ...
"Thank you for your message. I am out of the office today, with no email access. ...
"I will be away from July 2 to July 15. ...
"Thank you for your email.

mithu
02-16-2021, 07:13 AM
I will be out of the office starting (Starting Date) through (End Date) returning(Date of Return). If you need immediate assistance during my absence, please contact (Contacts Name) at (Contacts Email Address). Otherwise I will respond to your emails as soon as possible upon my return. Thank you for your message.

valluri
02-16-2021, 07:17 AM
Select File > Automatic Replies. ...
In the Automatic Replies box, select Send automatic replies. ...
On the Inside My Organization tab, type the response that you want to send to teammates or colleagues while you are out of the office. ...
Select OK to save your settings.

lishmaliny
02-17-2021, 02:21 AM
It's a great idea to get out of the office.

jayam12
02-27-2021, 01:13 AM
If you require immediate assistance in my absence, please contact (COLLEAGUE'S NAME) on (PHONE NO#) or (EMAIL ADDRESS), who will be able to deal with ...

mithu
02-27-2021, 01:14 AM
I will be out of the office starting (Starting Date) through (End Date) returning(Date of Return). If you need immediate assistance during my absence, please contact (Contacts Name) at (Contacts Email Address). Otherwise I will respond to your emails as soon as possible upon my return. Thank you for your message.

valluri
02-27-2021, 01:21 AM
If you need immediate assistance during my absence, please contact (Contacts Name) at (Contacts Email Address). Otherwise I will respond to your emails as soon as possible upon my return. I will be away from (Date) until (Return Date). For urgent matters, you can contact (Contact Person).

master007
04-03-2021, 01:42 PM
people who make good money as virtual administrative assistants, and it is a great opportunity for business owners to 'lighten the load'. They are paid by the job and not by the hour, which improves efficiency. They want to get their work completely quickly and accurately,

nadiasonii
04-06-2021, 01:13 AM
Yes I need

jayam12
04-08-2021, 08:50 AM
Get a comprehensive guide here with examples! ... However, are you sure that your out of office auto responder message is perfect in English? ... If you require immediate assistance in my absence, please contact (COLLEAGUE'S NAME) on​ ...

mithu
04-08-2021, 08:54 AM
“Thanks for your email. I'll be out of the office September 3-8. ...
"Thank you for your message. I am out of the office today, with no email access. ...
"I will be away from July 2 to July 15. ...
"Thank you for your email.

valluri
04-08-2021, 08:58 AM
Select File > Automatic Replies. ...
In the Automatic Replies box, select Send automatic replies. ...
On the Inside My Organization tab, type the response that you want to send to teammates or colleagues while you are out of the office. ...
Select OK to save your settings.

Bigil
04-15-2021, 09:17 AM