PDA

View Full Version : XML Show Other Type

seoglobaladmedia
10-10-2015, 05:40 AM
Hi Friends,
i use Wordpress Website and use manual sitemap.xml but its not show normal type.:mad: it show like sitemap html page how can i go through with normal. my website is roarwellness.org/sitemap.xml. Can you review and tell me something about this ? Thanks in advance...... :):)

ronniewill
05-19-2016, 06:43 AM
Generate your sitemap by using XML sitemaps (Google it) :)

RajeshThummar
07-15-2016, 02:27 AM
I think you must check this link. www(.)wpbeginner(.)com(/beginners-guide/what-is-a-wordpress-sitemap-how-to-create-a-sitemap-in-wordpress/)
Hope it will help you.

angelinajoseph90
06-22-2020, 10:59 AM
Since 1977, the Rennert Translation Group (https://www.rennert.com/translations/) has provided comprehensive linguistic services in all major languages for an expanding list of loyal international businesses. Rennert's translators, interpreters and technicians will offer you a complete selection of linguistic and multimedia services.

jayam
06-23-2020, 12:06 AM
A data type within an XML document is a type that has been assigned to an element on the instance using the dt:dt attribute, or through an XML Schema, a formal definition of an XML document. In addition, data types can be declared as elements. The XML parser uses the data type information to validate the document.