PDA

View Full Version : Hiring Employees - Questions

escribellc
04-29-2006, 11:50 PM
I need some help on hiring employees. All of our "papers" are filed and we're ready to start business. Do we have to notify anyone on the state or local level when we actually start using our employees?

profitxchange
05-01-2006, 05:57 AM
Where is your business based?

If its the UK

You do not need to inform anyone other than the inland revenue to setup the taxation of your staff.

Your staff should have a P45 IR form which will provide information on their income to date and thus what tax code the ir will set up for you to use.

Its not complicated, and they have lots of booklets to help.

Its as well to go the the ACAS web site where you can get all the info on employment best practice - again use their stuff as it will minimise your exposure to tribunals if one of your staff feels hard done by.

Good luck

pandandesign
01-18-2014, 03:45 PM
It depends the country and the state you have your business at. In the United States, when you start a business, you have to apply for the licenses and things like that. When you hire someone, you pay them and I believe you have to pay for quarterly fee by letting the state know that you're hiring employees to work for you. I would contact the business of state of or something.

printer
10-24-2014, 03:35 AM
It will depends upon your location and what type of business you have.

Initiator
12-24-2014, 05:30 AM
Employees are basically the asset of any firm or business. While selecting and hiring any person you must be observe their psychological behavior, Knowledge about the work and ability to perform such a task that will be assigned to him/her. For Hiring you must have to tell his/her about your firm i.e. Introduction because mostly employee observe according to their own mind that sometimes may not Happens

Allan Madan
02-13-2015, 01:38 PM
In Canada, a payroll account may need to be registered and T4 slips will need to be issued by the end of February.
Sincerely,
Madan Chartered Accoutant
http://www.madanca.com

MahaKarthi
06-19-2015, 01:20 AM
Check out the hiring processes followed by other companies in your region. I have heard that Piterion has a good hiring strategy and also very systematic personnel management team.

MaryBenitez
07-24-2015, 02:14 AM
It depends on the country you are in. You have to check the rules and regulation and all the time it is better to check thoroughly what are the necessary things to when to hire.

bonnie123
09-15-2015, 01:11 AM
It varies from business to business

castleduglas
10-04-2015, 03:01 AM
hello to everyone ! i have no idea .you can consult your friends .

MADY111
10-10-2015, 10:10 PM
Hello sir, can you please tell me more about it that what kind of job is this so i can apply for it.