PDA

View Full Version : Attracting traffic for a certain country

shayan
10-31-2015, 12:04 PM
Hi guys ,

I'm new to online business and i have some basic question

at first i should say that i don't live in US ( i live in IraN)

so i have digital market and i want to know how to attract certain people to my website ?( it would be better if it's free !)

Is there any website that can attract traffic or users for a certain country ?

I can't use ads because for now i don't have enough money for that

thank you so much

LoriSnyder
11-05-2015, 05:53 AM
Hi Shayan,
The trade-off with free traffic is that it can take a long time to build momentum...a really, really long time and a lot of content. You'll need really good keywords and a strategic plan for posting content to areas that will bring the people you want to your site.

There are paid options that will send traffic more quickly and don't cost a lot, Google Adwords (you can usually get a starter deal from Google to boost your ad spend. The last one I saw was $100 in traffic when you spend $25), the other would be social media ads (choose the platform where your prospects spend the most time) If you choose Facebook, for instance, you can very narrowly define your audience by interest, demographics or location so only those people will see your ad. This keeps your costs down and makes your ad more effective. Boosting a good post is a good Facebook strategy that doesn't cost a lot.

A good traffic plan will combine both of these, using paid traffic to boost the effectiveness of a long-term content marketing and SEO strategy.

I hope this helps.

Sarah - Dufferin Media
11-08-2015, 06:10 AM
Even a very small paid Facebook Budget would really help you target your country better. On some of my campaigns we are only spending $1.00 per day.
I would highly consider trying it if you can.

easywebplan
11-09-2015, 07:25 PM
Hello Shayan,

Try these to start with:
1. Setup your Facebook page properly and start posting interesting and useful content your audience will like. Don't post your products/offers on facebook yet.
1.1 Use Facebook groups

2. Setup a twitter account and link to facebook so that your FB posts appear in twitter automatically. You can setup a proper twitter marketing strategy later on.
3. Setup a pinterest account, start creating boards and repining others content, again, only stuff your audience will like and want.
4. Since you have a website setup a blog and create quality original content, then use 1-3 to market this content.

Idea here is to become a trustworthy content source for your audience, they first need to trust you, so give them nice content for free. Don't sell, those who like will come into your website to purchase.

These are all broad subjects, I recommend you to study up on all points.

Good Luck :)

gtechint
11-11-2015, 05:44 AM
As a Certified Residential Appraiser in Eastern KY, our company has the education and qualifications to provide the caliber of work that banks and major lending institutions require for home loans. With our many years of experience in the real estate appraisal business, we have developed a proven track record of reducing lenders time, efforts and costs in managing the appraisal process.
http://easternkyhomeappraiser.com/

Jackie Chan
11-11-2015, 08:33 AM
You should target locally and social media sites can help you a lot for getting massive traffics.

hoangfpt91
11-16-2015, 09:56 AM
i'm newbie, i make money online some month from 2015. and i don't know about it

IndioBailBonds
11-16-2015, 10:09 AM
Focus on the sites which are related to the certain country from where you get the traffic.

Peter Cabrera
11-16-2015, 10:33 AM
Go to specifically certain country domains and advertise your services at their platforms.

devidweb
11-19-2015, 06:26 AM
Marketing is undoubtedly one of the most crucial success factors for new online businesses and should be a primary emphasis early on.

jacksonsamy2
10-13-2020, 12:50 AM
Domain Name Extension. Top level domain extensions like .com and . ...
Google Search console Geo-Targeting. ...
Web Hosting Server Location. ...
Backlinks. ...
Content Level Targeting. ...
Local SEO Using Google my business. ...
Submit Website To Local Search Engines & Directories. ...
Use Google Trends.

RaniaRanii3
10-13-2020, 01:52 AM
https://www.smallbusinessforums.org/showthread.php?1032-Internet-Advertising&p=143525&posted=1#post143525

Nags
10-13-2020, 03:46 AM
There are paid options that will send traffic more quickly and don't cost a lot, Google Adwords (you can usually get a starter deal from Google to boost your ad spend. The last one I saw was $100 in traffic when you spend $25), the other would be social media ads (choose the platform where your prospects spend the most time) If you choose Facebook, for instance, you can very narrowly define your audience by interest, demographics or location so only those people will see your ad. This keeps your costs down and makes your ad more effective. Boosting a good post is a good Facebook strategy that doesn't cost a lot.

Geetha john
11-28-2020, 01:03 AM
International SEO
Specify your target country and/or region with an international-friendly URL structure (country targeting).
Establish which language your pages are targeting with the use of language tags (language targeting).
Create and maintain content in your target users' language(s).

jayam12
12-02-2020, 06:17 AM
Backlinks. ...
Use Google Trends.

mithu
12-02-2020, 06:23 AM
Use Google Analytics Geo reports to monitor your global traffic. ...
Use Google trends to identify market potential for your content. ...
Create native content for international markets. ...
Build relationship or joint ventures with local influencers.

jassica12
12-02-2020, 05:31 PM
Google Webmaster Tool:- Verify your site and Set favored geographic area to the predetermined nation at that point Register your website. Make your Account on Google Places, Yahoo Local and Bing Local. Construct Links on explicit nation Websites.Create back connections on that nation destinations on pertinent specialty high PR locales.

MASTERO
12-07-2020, 01:09 AM
Backlinks. ...
Use Google Trends.

jayam12
12-19-2020, 06:52 AM
Backlinks. ...
Use Google Trends.

mithu
12-19-2020, 06:57 AM

MASTERO
12-22-2020, 12:31 AM
Backlinks. ...
Use Google Trends.

Geethan
12-22-2020, 11:48 PM
Backlinks. ...
Use Google Trends.

Muthuraj
12-23-2020, 02:05 AM
Hi,

You can do SEO, Google ads to generate traffic from a particular country to your website. It helps you to your business brand name building, website traffic, and lead generations.

Nags
12-24-2020, 12:25 AM
A good traffic plan will combine both of these, using paid traffic to boost the effectiveness of a long-term content marketing and SEO strategy.

Bigil
12-24-2020, 11:31 PM

Geethan
12-26-2020, 12:23 AM
Backlinks. ...
Use Google Trends.

master007
12-28-2020, 01:56 AM
1. Setup your Facebook page properly and start posting interesting and useful content your audience will like. Don't post your products/offers on facebook yet.
1.1 Use Facebook groups

2. Setup a twitter account and link to facebook so that your FB posts appear in twitter automatically. You can setup a proper twitter marketing strategy later on.
3. Setup a pinterest account, start creating boards and repining others content, again, only stuff your audience will like and want.
4. Since you have a website setup a blog and create quality original content, then use 1-3 to market this content.

Geetha
12-31-2020, 12:30 AM
Backlinks. ...
Use Google Trends.

jayam12
01-05-2021, 04:48 AM
Backlinks. ...
Use Google Trends.

mithu
01-05-2021, 04:52 AM
Advertise. This one is so obvious, we're going to look at it first. ...
Get Social. ...
Mix It Up. ...
Write Irresistible Headlines. ...
Pay Attention to On-Page SEO. ...
Target Long-Tail Keywords. ...
Start Guest Blogging. ...
Invite Others to Guest Blog on Your Site.

valluri
01-05-2021, 04:55 AM

KENZAdvertising2
01-05-2021, 05:27 AM
PITCH YOUR BUSINESS BRAND THROUGH SOCIAL MEDIA COMPANIES!
It's a period of online media. Individuals all around the globe are in marvelous manners associated with one another via web-based media stages. Web-based media showcasing in Pakistan has opened new roads for business brands to pitch their organizations. Presently, business marks that have acclimated to online media the executives strategies, have a traction over their rivals.

Nags
01-06-2021, 12:26 AM

lishmaliny
01-06-2021, 04:29 AM
Google search console, a free tool from Google for bloggers and webmasters, will be very helpful to a blogger or webmaster seeking country-specific traffic. This tool allows you to set which country your website is targeted to, which helps you get traffic from that targeted country.

KENZAdvertising2
01-06-2021, 04:41 AM
Our PPC experts will assist you found out the campaign with the precise process required to urge maximum success, optimize and audit the campaigns regularly. Precautionary measures for promoting your business via PPC!

Bigil
01-07-2021, 12:01 AM
1.1 Use Facebook groups

Idea here is to become a trustworthy content source for your audience, they first need to trust you, so give them nice content for free. Don't sell, those who like will come into your website to purchase.

Bigil
01-07-2021, 11:36 PM
1.1 Use Facebook groups

Bigil
01-30-2021, 06:51 AM

Geetha
02-01-2021, 12:42 AM
Backlinks. ...
Use Google Trends.

jayam12
02-02-2021, 04:08 AM
Domain Name Extension.
Google Search console Geo-Targeting.
Web Hosting Server Location.
Backlinks.
Content Level Targeting.
Local SEO Using Google my business.
Submit Website To Local Search Engines & Directories.
Use Google Trends.

mithu
02-02-2021, 04:12 AM
Backlinks. ...
Use Google Trends.

valluri
02-02-2021, 04:24 AM
Start with Cross-Cultural Competency. ...
Understand Regional Laws. ...
Customize Search Engine Marketing Based on Local Usage. ...
Optimize Site Design. ...
Adapt Social Media for Various Languages.

MASTERO
02-04-2021, 12:30 AM
7 Ways Of Driving Country-Specific Website Traffic:
Domain Name Extension.
Backlinks.
Content Level Targeting.
Use Google Trends.

Bigil
02-07-2021, 05:32 AM
Even a very small paid Facebook Budget would really help you target your country better. On some of my campaigns we are only spending $1.00 per day.

Nags
02-09-2021, 08:28 AM
You should target locally and social media sites can help you a lot for getting massive traffics.

Nags
02-09-2021, 08:32 AM
1.1 Use Facebook groups

Bigil
03-12-2021, 11:56 PM

RaniaRanii3
03-13-2021, 12:32 AM
Our latest blog entry on Yellow Pages promoting was in 2013, the seriously alluring), yet can't precisely qualify leads,

alishbasaki
03-15-2021, 12:04 AM
Area Name Extension.
Google Search reassure Geo-Targeting.
Backlinks.
Content Level Targeting.
Neighborhood SEO Using Google my business.
Submit Website To Local Search Engines and Directories.
Use Google Trends.

RafiGroup21
03-17-2021, 02:38 AM
Green Palms Housing Project has the distinction of being the brainchild of Rafi Group, one of the premium real estate organizations in Pakistan. This project is one of those pioneering housing schemes that started with the grand development of Gwadar under CPEC. Gwadar land for sale | Buy property in Gwadar | Investment opportunity in CPEC

Bigil
03-22-2021, 09:18 AM
Focus on the sites which are related to the certain country from where you get the traffic.

jayam12
03-23-2021, 03:02 AM
Backlinks. ...
Use Google Trends.

mithu
03-23-2021, 03:24 AM
Start with Cross-Cultural Competency. ...
Understand Regional Laws. ...
Customize Search Engine Marketing Based on Local Usage. ...
Optimize Site Design. ...
Adapt Social Media for Various Languages.

valluri
03-23-2021, 03:32 AM
Get Social. ...
Mix It Up. ...

KENZAdvertising2
03-24-2021, 05:45 AM
IN THIS TECH SAVVY WORLD, it's IMPORTANT FOR YOUR BUSINESS to help NOTICED ONLINE THROUGH GOOGLE ADS (ADWORDS) PPC addresses pay-per-click. It is such a web progressing during which supporters pay an expense whenever one among their ads is clicked. At the day's end, pay-per-snap might be an elevating structure to direct people to your site through the Google program and on other solicitation partners.

Bigil
04-03-2021, 10:00 AM

MASTERO
04-20-2021, 01:09 AM
Backlinks. ...
Use Google Trends.

Rahul28
07-06-2021, 08:29 AM
Backlinks. ...
Use Google Trends.

jayam12
07-07-2021, 09:54 AM
Highlight the Main Attractions. ...
Identify Your Target Visitors. ...
Obtain and Utilise Data to Get to Know Your Visitors. ...
Focus on Branding. ...
Seek Partnerships. ...
Create A Compelling Destination Website. ...
Use SEO Principles. ...
Engagement Marketing.

mithu
07-07-2021, 09:57 AM
Domain Name Extension.
Backlinks.
Content Level Targeting.
Use Google Trends.

valluri
07-07-2021, 10:00 AM
Get Social. ...
Mix It Up. ...

Geetha
07-08-2021, 02:36 AM
Backlinks. ...
Use Google Trends.

debora
07-08-2021, 02:45 AM
7 Ways Of Driving Country-Specific Website Traffic:
Domain Name Extension. Top level domain extensions like .com
Backlinks.
Content Level Targeting.
Use Google Trends.

jayam12
07-08-2021, 09:16 AM
Focus on Branding. ...
Seek Partnerships. ...
Use SEO Principles. ...
Engagement Marketing.

mithu
07-08-2021, 09:19 AM
Domain Name Extension.
Backlinks.
Content Level Targeting.
Use Google Trends.

valluri
07-08-2021, 09:22 AM
Get Social. ...
Mix It Up. ...

MASTERO
07-09-2021, 01:43 AM
Focus on Branding. ...
Seek Partnerships. ...
Use SEO Principles. ...
Engagement Marketing.