PDA

View Full Version : How do you arrange money for your small business?

campbelljof
11-04-2015, 01:34 AM
Hey Members,

Lets share your experience, Means how did you arrange money or funds for your small business?

jamessamuel
11-04-2015, 09:53 PM
I retired from my job at the age of 58 years and my children are settled. I had a business mind, so I along with my spouse decided to start a garment business. Whatever amount I got at the time of retirement I used the same at my business. And business was growing, so I thought to expand it. But was facing money problem. I visited banks for loan, but they on one pretext or the other refused to do so. One of my known provided me the online reference of Merchant Cash USA,as he had also faced the same situation. I visited them and after thorough investigation, I availed their services. What I have done is only filled one online form and thereafter one of their representatives visited our home and after investigation with in two days our advance was cleared. Although their rate of interest are quite high, but it came as a great help to me.

campbelljof
11-05-2015, 12:55 AM
Hi James,

Thanks for your answer, it is quite helpful to all of us,I got one lesson from your experience that if you have true desire then you can achieve it.

MahaKarthi
11-14-2015, 06:32 AM
Small business funding depends on self-contribution and these can be done by the partners equally. The funding an also be as bank loan and this needs to be taken with more seriousness with respect to the repayment clause and time.

Jackie Chan
11-14-2015, 08:46 AM
I usually take help from my family members. Especially from my father. Not only for business but for anything my family supports me well.

campbelljof
11-17-2015, 03:48 AM
Hi,

thanks for kind involvement in the conversation, and I Appreciate your answers.
Now if any one could please tell me that how can we socially take help for our business?
how can we arrange some funds for any startup on big scale?

djbm
11-17-2015, 06:23 AM
I provide online consulting part-time and channel the money for both personal and business expenses. Haven't had to go looking for external investors yet.

campbelljof
11-18-2015, 12:46 AM
Hi,

its such a very impressive answer given by you, I really appreciate your way of answering and it is very helpful to me.it give a lot of information and also support me in my business.
so thanks a lot.

JSMBK
11-26-2015, 06:23 AM
If you have not enough money to build business. You can search for a partner who can invest money in business.

xnstandy
12-11-2015, 01:48 AM
It is hard to ask a partner to invest money in business other wise you have a realizable idea. The best way to do small business is online business

Reliantcardprocessing
12-13-2015, 09:09 PM
My company Reliant card processing provides cash advances. Id be more than happy to help out with anything you need. Shoot me an e-mail if you need anything from that to merchant services. Thanks.

elisagrace
12-21-2015, 10:50 PM
Hi jamessamuel,
I agree with you. A few months ago, I needed money for my business and I have taken cash from the Merchant Cash USA. It is a quick and easy funding option for small business. When you’ll apply for a cash, the application process is very simple and you will get cash in two days. It worths!

donswift90
03-03-2016, 05:48 AM
It depends upon you , how you hold the money in your hand. You can use your pocket money, take help from family and can do a job on ther hand so that you can contribute your salary in your business.

elisagrace
03-09-2016, 12:02 AM
Hi,
If you are ready to start your own business, but you don’t have enough money to start a business. On that case, don’t worry, here are a list of options available from where you can easily get cash for your business:-
Banks and Credit unions
Angel Investors
Corporate programs
Grants
Crowdfunding sites
Home equity loans
Credit cards
Thanks !!
Debtpro.co (http://debtpro.co/)

justinpeter85
03-15-2016, 09:23 PM
in my experience minimum 50% of amount should be your own fund and then you can ask help from your relatives and friends, better to avoid getting loan from others if you want to extend your business then you can get loan from banks and others.

camilledillon
12-02-2016, 10:39 AM
Experience Culinary & Local Food Tours in Singapore

As a foodie and a travel agent , I am delighted to be able to offer luxury, tailor-made culinary vacations for the independent travellers, a group of friends or cruise passengers, who want to discover and taste Singapore's culinary secrets in style. Enquire now, for a unique itinerary.

Culinary Tours Singapore (http://www.woknstroll.com.sg/)

robinvos
01-22-2017, 10:02 PM
The funding an also be as bank loan and this needs to be taken with more seriousness with respect to the repayment clause and time.

OneHourFundings
02-16-2017, 03:14 PM
One Hour Funding(www.onehourfunding.com) is the one stop shop for small and mid-level businesses to get funding capital within a 24 hour period. We cater to established businesses such as construction companies, restaurants , small business owners, and more. We only run your credit one time unlike other advance companies with multiple credit checks ruining your credit score.

We offer unsecured capital for business, with no collateral and minimal paperwork,. We offer the easiest and fastest way to secure capital for your business. Our platform is simple and fully digital with an application process of under 4 minutes. We can get you the best rates, longest terms and offers within minutes.

Come see what we can do you for your business today! www.onehourfunding.com

aemmawilson85
10-20-2017, 07:44 AM
hey hello !
first a fall all the best for your new ides to make a small business , I thought you well planed for that and your concern only its money (found). you can ask to your fiends and relatives and others . first you show your proposal regarding yours business , otherwise you can involve them in yours business as a partners you get fund form them as well as partners .

regard
Small Business Marketing (http://www.yourbizninja.com/)

manju123
11-08-2017, 12:54 AM
i think you need partner .right

hiteshpillai360
01-16-2018, 05:57 AM
I arranged it from the bank . lucky the company I am associated with for my franchise business (http://www.multilinkworld.com/) helped me out. They provided me approval letters which i presented in the bank.

Naresh KUmar
06-04-2018, 04:53 AM
I retired from my job at the age of 58 years and my children are settled. I had a business mind, so I along with my spouse decided to start a garment business. Whatever amount I got at the time of retirement I used the same at my business. And business was growing, so I thought to expand it. But was facing money problem. I visited banks for loan, but they on one pretext or the other refused to do so. One of my known provided me the online reference of Merchant Cash USA,as he had also faced the same situation. I visited them and after thorough investigation, I availed their services. What I have done is only filled one online form and thereafter one of their representatives visited our home and after investigation with in two days our advance was cleared. Although their rate of interest are quite high, but it came as a great help to me.

there is lot of ways to get the starting capital to start a business you can have from the relative, friends, bank, investors but this is not a easy task for some people it depend person to person, initially notbody easily believe on you and your business, you should be confident about your idea than people believe if you are working constantly on that, after starting to get success is a very challengeing task to scale and make it a profitable one. what is the problem and how to tackle them check http://www.realspark.in/

Joshua_Brown
07-14-2018, 03:14 PM
First of all, these are additional funds raised from other sources of income, if such are necessary

dpkmlm
07-26-2018, 05:55 AM
we can also apply for loan in banks..

Rob45
07-30-2018, 07:45 AM
I worked in web designing field more then 15 years and i saved some money in my other bank account and now i am doing business with that money..

Mzansigo
08-18-2018, 01:20 AM
Finding financing in any economic climate can be challenging, whether you're looking for start-up funds, capital to expand or money to hold on through the tough times. But given our current state of affairs, securing funds is as tough as ever. To help you find the money you need, we've compiled a guide on 10 financing techniques and what you should know when pursuing them.

Trueman
08-21-2018, 09:26 AM
There are a lot of trading techniques. If you want to make profit on crypto, I've made website with arbitrage monitoring panel: https://blockchainmuffin.com/arbitrage

hydroliclzsuprxxssssz
09-15-2018, 03:21 AM
Much obliged for your answer, it is very useful to all of us,I got one exercise from your experience that in the event that you have genuine want then you can accomplish it.

pritom3700
09-21-2018, 12:27 AM
simple i took a bank loan for start my business

astrologyapp
09-21-2018, 05:37 AM
Nice share thanks for provide such nice information

astrologyapp
10-05-2018, 04:11 AM
Hi,

thanks for kind involvement in the conversation, and I Appreciate your answers.
Now if any one could please tell me that how can we socially take help for our business?
how can we arrange some funds for any startup on big scale

peterradcliffe
08-01-2019, 02:29 AM
I don't have much experience because I just started my business. one thing I can share you that take a loan for your business. you can take business loans from a bank or any private company as suitable to you.

getdistributors
08-16-2019, 04:35 AM
Thanks....Nice Post

indiangandhi
09-05-2019, 05:03 AM
Funding from friends and family is a very popular and effective way to round up some initial capital for a business. Those closest to you are more likely than anyone to believe not only in your vision, but your ability to make that vision a reality.

alvinaclair
09-13-2019, 06:43 AM
Generally people who start their business arrange finance by taking small business loan or by taking money from any of the finances.