PDA

View Full Version : General question for beginner looking into take over an established business

Businik
11-22-2015, 08:43 PM
Hi everybody,
I am a beginner and looking into start a business by taking over an established business. I looked around for available business opportunities online and I searched for terms used in the business language. However I did not fully understand these terms, also I cannot connect them together to figure out the relation between them.
I have few questions and I appreciate your help answering them.
My fist question is about the cash flow. Can we use pizzeria as an example, and give me an example explaining the cash flow?
Is cash flow considered net revenue?
Is gross sales is considered revenue?
So, why the income figured based on gross sales not net income?
Generally, what is the period for gross sale if not indicated is it monthly or yearly?
If the cash flow listed as TBD, is there any percentage factor to multiply by to figure out the cash flow?
Is there any common factor that determines the business price based on the gross sale? Like 0.25 * $332k gross sale = $83k Business Price?
How do I verify that the business is making what is in the listing?
How to verify the reason for selling the business is as listed like retirement, or health issue, but nothing hidden, like unrevealed debt, losing business, financial crises, etc.?
Thanks in advance
Nick

amayajace
08-10-2019, 02:00 AM
You have a passion for your new venture. ...
You're a true believer in your idea. ...
You have a product or service with a good market. ...
You know your players. ...
You have a plan. ...
You have a good brand idea. ...
You're ready to learn -- a lot!

amayajace
08-10-2019, 02:01 AM
You have a passion for your new venture. ...
You're a true believer in your idea. ...
You have a product or service with a good market. ...
You know your players. ...
You have a plan. ...
You have a good brand idea. ...
You're ready to learn -- a lot!

amayajace
11-18-2019, 01:26 AM
What funds do I absolutely need to start?
Maybe your dream is to open up a storefront to sell your handmade chocolates

alluringindiatours
11-27-2019, 11:44 PM
Understand the market & develop powerful message & make a strong business plan.

srisakthi
12-16-2019, 01:18 AM
Sri Sakthi Gold jewelry is certified as best gold buyers and it is the best Cash For Gold In Coimbatore (http://srisakthigold.com) and customers buy all types of unused and second-hand diamond, gold and silver and other jewelry.