PDA

View Full Version : Newly released Free electronic store

Galya
09-29-2004, 12:24 AM
Hi all:

My husband and I are working on promoting our recently released store. Any enterpreneur can set up their own store without having to pay a dime.

Our goal is to attract small business owners that need to expand or take their businesses online.

Any advetrising strategies will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Galya

Jade456
09-30-2004, 02:08 AM
Where are you promoting it? What is it exactly? What benefits does it give? What are you planning on expanding? Who is your target market? What is the url address for your site? Etc, etc, etc.....

A lot of people may be interested, but may not follow up without the above info. Fill us in! :D

ganguelova
10-02-2004, 02:53 AM
The website is www.ecrater.com and we are currently registering it in search engines. The benefit that the internet store provides : gives people the opportunity to create their own stores without having to pay anything, not only for the store set-up but also for performing transactions. Target market - small enterpreneurs.
We need help on ideas about promotion - internet, seminars, and what else?

Thanks for reading.

Galya

printer
07-29-2014, 03:18 AM
First of all can you tell me do you have any website of your business?
Because through website you can do SEO of your site and promote your business in an easy way and SMO is also very effective technique.

ednawise
07-29-2014, 08:03 AM
Go for Social media marketing it is easy and it will increase your social presence. Create Facebook fanpage and join facebook groups related to your business. Also create LinkedIn profile for professional network.

bjay99
07-29-2014, 10:56 AM
Nice site! I assume this is similar to shopify and all other ecomm sites... what's the difference?

With regards to promotion, I suggest youtube videos on how easy it is to setup a store.

The website is www.ecrater.com and we are currently registering it in search engines. The benefit that the internet store provides : gives people the opportunity to create their own stores without having to pay anything, not only for the store set-up but also for performing transactions. Target market - small enterpreneurs.
We need help on ideas about promotion - internet, seminars, and what else?

Thanks for reading.

Galya