PDA

View Full Version : Hello from the new Earth, I meant Seattle Washington

claimtheearth
06-05-2006, 10:18 PM
I have been a programmer writing code for other people for years -- Oh, since about the birth of Windows 95 and Java.

There is not much fun working in office environment for medium to Fortune 500 companies. Too much office politics to consider if one is not careful and get hired by the wrong employer. My favorite past-time was to play sticky notes on pieces of paper or big boards in office.

One day it dawned on me that I can produce my own sticky notes with unlimited quantity and place them on a largest board ever made, with the technical skills that I have. And that idea prompted me to create just such a product with a web site the same name as my nickname on this forum. So I decided to become a small business owner after all.

Since I have been pretty much a techie all my life, I am hoping to learn how to be a real business man on this board and trying to see if I can find business partners who truly understand how to market to industries that demand "sticky notes" -- in the electronic Earth version. :D

In my spare time, I travel and watch sports, which I can mark with my sticky notes now.