PDA

View Full Version : What Makes A Business Logo Recognizable?

NoFrillsGraphics
09-29-2004, 12:53 AM
Is it the logo itself? the quality of the art work? the colors or font? Why in the world do we all know the McDonalds logo? or Nike? or Coke?

Could it possibly be the billions of dollars spent on putting that logo in front of the public eye?

What do you think ?

Jade456
09-30-2004, 01:54 AM
Two things----design and the repetition of seeing it over and over again.

brevetoxin
10-07-2004, 10:01 AM
The main factor as to why Coke and McDonalds are so recognizable is the repetition. No matter how good a logo is, it's not recognizable to a lot of people if they've never seen it. That doesn't mean any logo can be effective if it's repeated enough, though.

To me, the McDonalds arches have always made me think of French Fries. I know I'm not alone. I don't know if that was intentional or not, but it sure adds to the effectiveness. Furthermore, red is a stimulating color, while yellow is a "happy" color that is reputed to stimulate the appetite.

The sweeping white line of Coca-Cola always makes me think of a flowing river that's cool and refreshing. Again, red is a stimulating color, and white often represents trustworthiness.

The Nike Swoosh just represents pure speed to me. Nike doesn't stick to one color, but the swoosh itself just represents speed. You have to slow down too much to take in anything that was more complex.

FDG
07-14-2005, 09:44 AM
Plug your logo on everything and everywhere! It will get known.

if you target it properly, you can generate good business with REAL leads!

pete
07-14-2005, 04:05 PM
Since what gets a logo recognized is repetition, I will repeat -

Repetition.

Also, personal interest.

For a number of years I sold to national truck fleets. As a result, I can drive sown an Interstate and identify trucks from some distance, because they are some interest to me.

You, on the other hand, may travel just as many miles a year on the Interstates as I do and pay absolutely no attention at all to the various fleet logos that you pass on a daily basis.

In a day's time, we may both be subjected to the identical number of viewings, but I will have been aware of them, while you may have no idea at all that you passed several trucks belonging to a particular fleet.

Jodi
08-11-2005, 11:15 PM
I think something that is not overly complicated that gives you some sense of the product.

macilia
10-10-2005, 02:15 AM
Everything said above is true for most of marketing. I would just like to add that you need to keep a few things in mind when you create your company's logo. Your logo is the main element is the main element used to establish brand identity. It is very important that you spend a lot of time on it. Onto the design:

1. Keep it simple. A simple logo is easier to recognize and to reproduce.
2. Go easy on the colors. One, two or three color logos are most successful.
3. Design your logo to convey a benefit of your business. Fast service? Good customer support/relations?
4. If appropriate, design your logo to illustrate your business. E.g. a motorcycle suspension shop could design a logo with a leaning bike.

Note: If your business name is your logo, choose an appropriate font. A jeweler would use an italic font in a gold color.

As stated before, to establish your brand, post your logo everywhere: on brochures, business cards, emails, signatures, banners, coupons, post cards,...

DrColorChip
10-23-2005, 11:41 PM
Repetition is important of course, but I think the color scheme of a logo is also very important. Glancing at passing vehicles or billboards, one may not get to read the fine print, but I tend to remember the colors of a logo or business name. The way it is laid out and color patterns tend to stick in our brains. Something that is unique and not overly busy is key to memory.

qaconsulting
11-03-2005, 09:53 PM
What creates a unique loge?

Brand Essence

A good logo needs to create a emotional and meaningful statement to their brand.

mcdonalds -you deserve a break

coca cola- i want the world to sing

These messages are consistent through all their materials

They are catchy........you more you see the more you remember. And keep in mind that only half of the marketing works...just no one knows what half that is how big companies like these work they can put alot of money into something and slap their name EVERYWHERE and it sticks marketing by repetition.

Sincerely,

Matthew Quasebarth
Quasebarth Advantage
Small Business Consulting

GreenThumb
12-11-2005, 02:59 AM
NoFrills,

The McDonalds and Nike logos are immesnely recognizable owing to their iconic visual representations of what the company is and a tremendous amount of media dollars.

They stick in public memory because of they very fact that they hint at an attitude rather than a physical brick and mortar presence.

While designing a logo, the most important aspect for me is how it describes the company in the next 20 years and how the colors and style fit in with what the company does. There is a whole psychological realm associated with it....for example, you would use Red for a sales event i.e to denote cheap prices but at the same time you would use Maroon to denote the abundance of money. Its an extremely fine line to walk, and a fascinating one too.

My favorite logo of all time is the FedEx logo. If you look closely at it, you'll see a forward arrow made by the negative space of the E and the x. Once it pops at you, you will never see the logo the same way again!

Regards,

RMMarketer
04-09-2006, 03:57 PM
Matt Quaseberth's reply was excellent- many people forget to consider brand essence!!

websiteking
05-08-2006, 12:36 PM
as someone who has been making logos for six years I would have to say that 'fussy' logos generally dont work..think about the logos you talked about
Nike - a tick , Coca Cola, a scruffy font..'Visa' - a 'V'.
When i was learning design they told us (I hope the editor doesnt count me trying to share my knowledge as 'self promotion' ! :oops:
anyway, they said that colours are the first thing someone picks up - colours inspire moods,etc.

It's a psychological fact that an image is easier to remember than a name (hence why '.com' is THE most sought after name )

So, to cut to the chase <yawn!>, your logo needs to be :
1)SIMPLE yet professional (does that make sense? Think 'NASA')
2)The image should bring to mind your business (the logo of my site is a man who is very happy - he got a bargain ! - i played with the Crown for 'King' but it just looked too immature .
3)Memorable

And YES, use it in everything ! Business cards, headed paper, fridge magnets, etc..If you need to know more visit my site - I can let you know the addy's of loads of great promo teams .

Robbie .

focusfields
05-17-2006, 10:25 PM
A lot of generalizations on this board...everyone seems to universally agree that the only reason why the McDonald's logo is memorable is because you see it all the time. Same thing for Coke. While this may be partly true, how come no one has mentioned Burger King or Pepsi? They each spend approximately the same on media dollars as McD's or Coke, but no one even mentioned there logos. The reason is, in Burger King's case, their logo is week. Most people here despite seeing probably as often as McD's could not draw it from memory. The same probably goes for Pepsi, but at least they have a single strong color in direct contrast to their biggest rival.

Mass media doesn't get people to remember things anymore...that time has come and gone. If you are relying on this concept for the success of your business, you might be in trouble.

JMR

PythiaMcThespia
06-02-2006, 11:08 PM
Honestly, with my experience, people like futuristic designs; plasma-like colours such as blue or possibly green. I think that logos like the McDonald's "M" are only successful because it has been around for a long time. Though if you are a business just starting out, doing something like development or computers/technology, go with the futuristic look. IF you are doing something that is working with a specific age group, use colours that draw them in. For example, children: primary colours catch attention to consumers of child's products. Teens like darker colours, like a burgundy or dark grey. Adults like a multitude of things- it really all depends on the product!

I think what makes a logo recognisable is the colour and sharpness. designs that are sleek and (for lack of a better word) sexy are definitely going to call a consumers attention.

oregano
01-23-2014, 08:36 AM
I agree that Matt Quaseberth made some excellent points in his reply above. Brand essence is key - in other words, if people see your logo, say "yes, I think this represents this company's products, values and quality," and continue to associate your logo with your products or services for a long time, then your logo is doing its job well.

Think of the McDonald's logo - it's instantly recognizable around the world and even has its own nickname! The Nike swoosh is in a similar position, as is the Coca-Cola logo, which is often parodied on T-shirts that spell out different words in the white 'Coca-Cola' font on a red background. Top of the mind - that's where these brands live, thanks in part at least to their memorable logos.

Colors are very important, as many have pointed out, with warm, strong colors apparently doing best. How many really well-known logos do you know that include a lot of green?

Yamabushi
01-23-2014, 01:53 PM
I agree about the "essence" being important. If the essence of your logo does not match the goals of your company, you're probably going in the wrong direction. Google did this with their colors. The playful colors represent with their goals of playing with the internet (and our privacy haha).

delusional
01-24-2014, 05:40 AM
A good logo in my opinion is simple, recognizable, has something to do with the type of business.

It can be as simple as just letters or a few circles, as long as it's recognizable. People have payed thousands of euro's for a logo that looks really bad.
Have a look at this logo: http://weburbanist.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/bad-logos-london2012-150x150.jpg
Extremely expensive though slightly not safe for work once you see it.

nick87
01-24-2014, 06:20 PM
I don't think it's as much as design as it is that the most famous logos are ubiquitous. If you look at the evolution of the designs of logos for companies like Starbucks or coca cola, the logos have been getting more and more simplistic, but we still recognize the same basic shapes/colors because we see them everywhere.

Lodismel
01-24-2014, 11:52 PM
What you are asking is very difficult to answer. The best solution would be to either ask someone who is a designer, or take a look at the logos of companies which are already successful. My opinion is that you should stick to the four principles of design.

Those principles are Contrast, Repetition, Alignment, and Proximity. If you would like to learn more about these I would suggest you look them up using Google. All of these are used to make your logo more distinctive and pop out to whoever views it. You don't need to use all of these things, in fact it is better for a logo that you keep it simple.

cpefley
01-25-2014, 12:02 AM
I think that simplicity and a sleep, elegant design that can be easily recognized is the most effective. Look at Nike's swoop. It is highly recognizable, yet so simple. Colors have different psychological responses, such as red and yellow to induce hunger (McDonald's, In-N-Out).

owesem75
01-25-2014, 03:12 AM
It is all about marketing. Regardless of your logo, if your product is seen in many different parts of the globe many times over... then expect an international recognition of your product/company.

nowicki2013
01-31-2014, 11:48 AM
I think a business logo should be something that people are going to remember. It should be unique but at the same time simple. Look at McDonalds and Coke, they're logos are really simple. I don't really think it's the logo that you should be worried about, it's all about what people think of your business, that's what will make the logo great. Before everyone know about Coke and McDonalds no one really knew or cared what their logo was, not they're both known world wide because of the great businesses they have.

swagger
01-31-2014, 05:03 PM
Something that stands out, and makes people remember it. Make sure it looks nice and flashy.

gHiros
02-02-2014, 06:57 PM
I believe in order for your logo to be recognizable, it needs to stand-out from the "generic" crowd. That means your logo needs to be unique. To increase that viral "quotient" of your logo, it should be simple yet memorable so as to spark a crazy word-of-mouth phenomenon. Good Luck!

JohnSword
02-03-2014, 04:26 AM
I feel that what makes a business logo recognizable is it's ability to create an emotional impact with the consumer at first glance. After all, first impressions count.

At the same time, the best logo not only look nice, they also make use of some clever tricks to deliver a hidden message. Take Amazon for example. The arrow on the logo actually points from A to Z, inferring the notion that Amazon sells everything. It is also shaped like a smile, which symbolizes the customer's satisfaction when he receives his order.

fredkawig
02-03-2014, 07:11 AM
Usually it is a combination of the Logo and the name of the company. And of course, the services that the company provides the customers. If the customers are happy and satisfied with the products and services that a company offers, everything else will follow and will make the business huge not only locally but even internationally.

mikelouis
02-10-2014, 12:01 AM
A logo is all about design and should be great to reflect about your business. I think you should use your corporate colors that tell the clients about your business. Hire professionals to create a good logo for your business since it will be used in most business transactions so might want it to be good.

SmartPea85
02-10-2014, 04:43 PM
I agree that the big-time logos are so recognizable because we have had them hammered into our brains repeatedly for years. But if you are asking what it takes to make a catchy logo for an up-and-coming business, I agree that it should be something simple, yet memorable in that it pertains to your business. When a customer thinks of your type of business, something about your name or business should be an image in their mind. A business called Roman Printing Inc. has a logo with Roman columns behind it; Speedy Delivery Service might have a ticking clock. It doesn't have to be anything intricate.

I find it interesting that logos for giant corporations seem to be simple shapes but don't really mean anything, like the Nike symbol. How did that ever come about? Yet today we all know instantly what it stands for.

Spiff
02-11-2014, 02:00 PM
For me, the logos that I notice the most are the ones with unique designs. They have to have a unique sort of pattern, or else it won't work out. Another thing that I notice, and I don't know if it's because I am really picky or not, is symmetry. It has to be symmetrical or it drives me crazy. It just doesn't leave a lasting impression if it isn't symmetrical and it looks really messy and unprofessional. It has to be simple, yet stand out. If you have bold colors, that seems to help a lot too. Good luck! It may take a few tries and a couple different logos may work, but you really have to find the one that the majority of people like.

her27
02-11-2014, 05:44 PM
I couldn't even say that I notice logos all that much anymore or at least the ones that have been around for a long time anyway. I seem to notice cool looking logos though, like Boost Mobile's, for example. I agree with the excellent advice that people have shared here, because if you hit on the right kind of logo it can make a big difference as far as how much business you're looking at getting. The right logo could bring in a lot of business! ;)

john wensil
02-18-2014, 01:08 AM
For a good business to flourish it is important to have a good business Logo . Really all the major companies have a good Symbol that is appealing and eye catching .So it is important to have a nice logo for your business . I was going through a site called www.talljef.com i found this SITE quite informative and has a lot of information on MARKETING strategy so guys go and log on to it and you may find useful.

M.K
02-19-2014, 01:49 PM
Uniqueness is a huge factor. If your logo is a blue circle with text through it, what makes it different than other blue circles? Will people recognize it at a quick glance? Try to set yourself apart from other company logos and make sure people see it everywhere. Eye-catching colours and designs certainly help, too.

owesem75
02-19-2014, 02:39 PM
hi, you can try to crowd source your logo design.. I found this on the internet and you can try to get their services, you will be surprise to have hundreds of interpretations of the logo that you envisioned to use. http://www.designcrowd.com/ - PS: I do not own this site, I just wanted to share it.

Thank you.

samm1973
02-19-2014, 11:00 PM
hi, you can try to crowd source your logo design.. I found this on the internet and you can try to get their services, you will be surprise to have hundreds of interpretations of the logo that you envisioned to use. http://www.designcrowd.com/ - PS: I do not own this site, I just wanted to share it.

Thank you.

Crowdsourcing a logo is a very 21st century idea. There's a very real chance of over complicating the process with all those different perspectives and ideas pouring in. Once you get past the difficulty of editing all those ideas down into more general themes (and repeating the process a few times), you'd very likely end up with something you'd never think of on your own, which is great. Plus, you'd have the added bonus of creating some immediate attachment to your brand. Not to mention some visibility you never would've gotten going with a more traditional creative process.

I wonder how far we'll take crowdsourcing/funding? Could it eventually replace creative arts? Sounds like a loose plot idea for a short story...

pahagwl
02-20-2014, 03:10 AM
A logo for a business forms the basis for its marketing campaign. It has been proven scientifically that an average human brain has a very good photographic memory. It is the logo nowadays, which gives a business a unique identity in the outside world. So, it is very important that a business logo should be recognizable and easily identifiable. For it to be recognizable, the logo should be creative and attractive but at the same time should be not too flashy or obscene.

Ryand88
02-20-2014, 05:31 AM
To me a logo is recognizable if it is simple and I see it a lot

For example I'll always know the McDonald's logo because it is simply around us so much and everywhere we go it's there but at the same time it is also simple and easy to remember, I associate some basic features of the logo with McDonald's because that's what a logo does but at the same time I also find it a lot easier to remember a logo when it's just simple and contains almost no text or none at all, a symbol is often a good place to start because it allows you to associate your business with certain colors etc.

jubvman
02-20-2014, 06:28 AM
They are probably a few designs which are more recognizable than others. But also the colours that are used is very important. McDonalds uses yellow because it promotes hunger. Black is for luxury. I think red is more for impulse buyers. Blue for loyalty etc.

caveman
02-20-2014, 07:47 AM
It's gotta be attention grabbing. It might be the font, graphics or the colour used. It must stand out from all the other logos. And the more simple it is, I think the better.

angelicagapit
02-21-2014, 02:06 AM
I suggest making a logo out of a sign that we all already know.

For example, we all know the letter "M" and McDonald's made that their sign. We all know what a check mark is so Nike used that. If you make a completely new logo by creative an entirely new visual that no one has ever seen before, then it would be hard to instil that in people's minds. Use a sign that people already recognize, then innovate that sign to make it yours and unique.

I hope my advice helps!

mameeker@cuse
02-22-2014, 04:34 PM
The logo must be a total package of contrasting colors and a great design. Also the logo must be timeless and easily identifiable to most people. Finally the logo must be unique and easily recognizable as you and your company.

gadgetised
02-23-2014, 12:29 AM
It needs to be simple, recognizable, it should stand out and it should be clear what it represents.

Lithium
02-23-2014, 02:16 AM
If it's simple and appealing, you have the perfect logo. It doesn't have to stand out and you need to know how to combine the colors. I'm not a logo artist, but I see the Windows Logo for example and I can observe that it's very simple, yet good.

apexa1
02-23-2014, 03:11 AM
Simple, Clean and Appealing. It's hard to fit all of them into one logo but when you do, people will remember what it's for.

Gmac9100
02-23-2014, 06:37 AM
First i would say originality. People are more likely to marvel at something unique. As opposed to something they have seen before. I would suggest you hire a good graphic designer. The second this is colors. different colors trigger different emotion in the human mind. Also some colors are more noticeable to the human eye. This is why all traffic signs are neon. So there's my advice. Good luck.

autograph
02-23-2014, 07:45 AM
The logo itself should be unique and easy to picture. After that, it really depends on how you expose your audience with it. Having the logo shown everywhere will surely make people more familiar with it. Once you are able to breed familiarity, more people will want to get to know your products.

sofieb529
02-23-2014, 11:10 AM
The simplicity of a logo is what makes it the most profound, humans are innately lazy and we don't want to have to think or read extra verbiage when we don't have to. Secondly its also how much that logo is shown.

jesslee
07-15-2014, 12:37 AM
The design and color of logo are very important to make it attractive.Repetition also make a logo recognizable.The looks of logo should be like that the logo is saying something.

tunguyen
07-15-2014, 01:10 PM
Simplicity, but most importantly, does it represent the company or company's mission in anyway.

ChristopherAldrich
08-08-2014, 12:19 AM
Keep following things in mind while making a logo they are the factors which helps to make best logo:
--Keep it simple.
--Make it relevant.
--Focus on one thing.
--Think small.
--Incorporate tradition.

AarushiAashi
12-26-2019, 11:31 AM
Picture result for What Makes A Business Logo Recognizable?

For some organizations, great logos are what clients use to characterize a brand. Renowned brand logos are something other than a graphical portrayal of a business, they're an image for your organization, and an identification that speaks to your qualities as an association.

Geethan
04-08-2020, 12:02 PM
A company logo is a visual representation of a company's identity in a market. Potential customers can gauge a company's business, its values and products or services it sells by looking at its logo. Therefore, most businesses want to make their business logo unique, remarkable, and engaging.

master64
04-10-2020, 04:41 AM
Successful logos are immediately recognizable, reflect a brand’s message and stand out from the crowd. They build trust and look timeless and professional. Effective logos also work at any size and anywhere.

vinitha seo
04-16-2020, 11:48 AM
Another key aspect of a good logo is that it is memorable, even from the first time you see it. The goal of a logo is to create a connection with a consumer and generate interest in your brand. When consumers can easily recall your logo and brand, they are more likely to connect them with your company.

debora
04-17-2020, 02:56 AM
A logo is an image you want to appear in your customer’s mind when they’re looking for a solution to a problem you can solve. Memorability is the quality that ensures your brand will stay “front of mind” for your consumer, regardless of how many new companies might enter the marketplace.

Ideally, your logo should be powerful enough that your customers don’t just remember the shape, but what it stands for too. Famous logos help customers to recall why your business exists, and what it stands for. For instance, Apple’s logo has a “bite” taken out of the image not only to make it easier for customers to remember the image but also because it demonstrates the company’s willingness to explore innovation.

Another point to remember when asking “what makes a good logo”, is that the best images don’t simply imitate what other companies in your industry are doing. While there’s nothing wrong with a bit of competitive analysis to get your creative juices flowing, you shouldn’t look like a copy of the competition.

Mathias2000
04-17-2020, 04:51 AM
Hi there, are you in need of a financial instrument such as; BG/SBLC for lease or purchase?? We can broker either both fresh cut. Both can also be monetized.

Contact Details;

Mathias Eberhart
+44 775 960 8431 - WhatsApp No
+44 745 239 3998 - Direct Call
Email: iameberhart@hotmail.com

Mathias2000
04-17-2020, 04:52 AM
Hi there, are you in need of a financial instrument such as; BG/SBLC for lease or purchase?? We can broker either both fresh cut. Both can also be monetized.

Contact Details;

Mathias Eberhart
+44 775 960 8431 - WhatsApp No
+44 745 239 3998 - Direct Call
Email: iameberhart@hotmail.com

Mathias2000
04-18-2020, 05:15 AM
Hello, are you in need of a Financial Instruments such as; SBLC/BG for lease or sale? we can broker Fresh Cut SBLC/BG for lease or purchase.

kinldy contact me directly via whatsapp; +44 7759 608 431

Regards,

Mathias Eberbart
Advisor/Broker

master64
04-20-2020, 09:32 AM
Successful logos are immediately recognizable, reflect a brand’s message and stand out from the crowd. They build trust and look timeless and professional. Effective logos also work at any size and anywhere.

AgileMethodGuy
04-20-2020, 04:47 PM
Personally, I don't think logos are that important. You can always change it later, so don't let it hold you back. Simplistic design with colors that "pop" is really all you need. Just don't make it confusing/offensive and you are all set!

contactsupport
04-21-2020, 01:21 AM
A good logo is distinctive, appropriate, practical, graphic and simple in form, and it conveys the owner's intended message. ... A logo should be able to be printed at any size and, in most cases, be effective without color. A great logo essentially boils down to two things: great concept and great execution

https://contactsupportnumberonline.wordpress.com/
Yahoo contact number uk
Yahoo support number

jayam
04-28-2020, 03:15 AM
A good logo is distinctive, appropriate, practical, graphic and simple in form, and it conveys the owner's intended message. ... A logo should be able to be printed at any size and, in most cases, be effective without color. A great logo essentially boils down to two things: great concept and great execution

valluri
04-28-2020, 03:22 AM
Simple. Simple logos are the ones people can recognize as soon as they see them. ...
Scalable. A great logo should be simple enough to be able to be scaled down or up and still look good.
Memorable / Impactful. ...
Versatile. ...
Relevant.

vinitha seo
04-28-2020, 08:10 AM
The goal of a logo is to create a connection with a consumer and generate interest in your brand. When consumers can easily recall your logo and brand, they are more likely to connect them with your company.

master64
05-01-2020, 12:04 PM
Your brand is what makes your business recognizable. What makes your customers feel proud and loyal. It can even spark trust. And, oftentimes, your logo is the first thing people visualize when they think of your brand.

Artisingh1
05-08-2020, 01:34 PM
Simple. Simplicity makes a logo design easily recognizable, versatile and memorable. Good logos feature something unexpected or unique, without being "overdrawn."

kumari
05-10-2020, 09:44 AM
Your brand is what makes your business recognizable. What makes your customers feel proud and loyal. It can even spark trust. And, oftentimes, your logo is the first thing people visualize when they think of your brand.

jayam
05-11-2020, 03:39 AM
Simple. Simplicity makes a logo design easily recognizable, versatile and memorable. Good logos feature something unexpected or unique, without being "overdrawn."

valluri
05-11-2020, 03:48 AM
Simple. Simple logos are the ones people can recognize as soon as they see them. ...
Scalable. A great logo should be simple enough to be able to be scaled down or up and still look good.
Memorable / Impactful. ...
Versatile. ...
Relevant

vinitha seo
05-11-2020, 06:28 AM

holisticbuilder
05-21-2020, 03:39 AM
Famous logos logos help clients to review why your business exists, and a big motivator for it. For example, Apple's logo has a "chomp" removed from the picture not exclusively to make it simpler for clients to recollect the picture yet additionally in light of the fact that it exhibits the organization's readiness to investigate development.

master64
05-21-2020, 08:59 AM
Famous logos help customers to recall why your business exists, and what it stands for. For instance, Apple's logo has a “bite” taken out of the image not only to make it easier for customers to remember the image but also because it demonstrates the company's willingness to explore innovation.

Geethan
06-04-2020, 04:06 AM
Simple. Simplicity makes a logo design easily recognizable, versatile and memorable. Good logos feature something unexpected or unique, without being "overdrawn." On that note, you may find the history of the Nike logo quite interesting.

vinitha seo
06-08-2020, 12:27 PM
Simplicity. A simple logo is easier for your audience to recognize and recall. A good rule of thumb is to picture your...
Memorability. Think of the classic logos, the ones that you immediately recognize. Their design features aspects that...
Timelessness. The most successful logos are the ones you don’t have to touch again. Coca-Cola, one of the most...
Functionality. Your logo needs to be recognizable and clear no matter what size it is or where it’s appearing. It should...

Geethan
06-19-2020, 02:03 AM
Simplicity makes a logo design easily recognizable, versatile and memorable. Good logos feature something unexpected or unique, without being "overdrawn." On that note, you may find the history of the Nike logo quite interesting.

jayam
06-23-2020, 12:08 AM
Simple. Simplicity makes a logo design easily recognizable, versatile and memorable. Good logos feature something unexpected or unique, without being "overdrawn." On that note, you may find the history of the Nike logo quite interesting.

valluri
06-23-2020, 12:15 AM
A logo is a combination of text and visual imagery that serves two purposes. It tells people the name of the company and it creates a visual symbol that represents your business. Some logos have powerful symbolic association connected to people's memory.

jack0071
06-23-2020, 04:08 AM
The plan procedure must intend to make the logo promptly conspicuous, rousing trust, esteem, reliability and an inferred prevalence. The logo is one part of an organization's business image or financial element, and its shapes, hues, textual styles, and pictures typically are strikingly not the same as different logos in a similar market specialty. Logos are utilized to recognize.

Tsweezey
06-23-2020, 01:47 PM
I think that this has been asked/answered, but this is my explanation... The logo is the face of the company, while the brand is the biography and ethos.

bachhoaso
06-24-2020, 08:52 AM
in 2020, the simpler things last longer, my logo has changed many times, and now I'm using for my site: bàn bi lắc mini tphcm (https://bachhoaso.vn/ban-bi-lac-mini-6-tay-cam-dai-50cm-nang-1-8kg-co-keo-chong-truot-tro-choi-ban-da-banh-ban-foosball-table/)

timontom
06-25-2020, 02:54 AM
An organization logo is an image of your organization's character. It makes an early introduction of your organization and communicates your organization's worth across the board. ... An organization logo says a ton regarding your image: Who you are, your specialty, and why you do what you do.

jayam
08-07-2020, 03:31 AM
A good logo is distinctive, appropriate, practical, graphic and simple in form, and it conveys the owner's intended message. A concept or “meaning” is usually behind an effective logo, and it communicates the intended message. ... A great logo essentially boils down to two things: great concept and great execution.

valluri
08-07-2020, 03:42 AM
Memorable / Impactful. A great logo should be impactful. ...
Versatile. ...
Relevant.

lishmaliny
08-10-2020, 05:44 AM
A logo is a combination of text and visual imagery that serves two purposes. It tells people the name of the company and it creates a visual symbol that represents your business. Some logos have powerful symbolic associations connected to people's memory.

debora
08-12-2020, 01:08 AM
For many companies, good logos are what customers use to define a brand. Famous brand logos are more than just a graphical representation of a business, they’re a symbol for your company, and a badge that represents your values as an organisation.

Because they’re simple, visual marks, logos are easier to remember than names and stories, but they can be just as effective at developing recognition for your company. After all, they help your valued customers to identify your services and products instantly. The chances are you already know a few famous company logos by heart – from the bold typography of the Coca-Cola brand to the unforgettable Nike “swoosh”.

Ideally, your logo should be powerful enough that your customers don’t just remember the shape, but what it stands for too. Famous logos help customers to recall why your business exists, and what it stands for. For instance, Apple’s logo has a “bite” taken out of the image not only to make it easier for customers to remember the image but also because it demonstrates the company’s willingness to explore innovation.

raviseo121
08-12-2020, 04:56 AM
thanks for sharing with us

lishmaliny
08-12-2020, 05:06 AM
A company logo is a symbol of your company's identity. It creates the first impression of your company and expresses your company's value all in one. A company logo says a lot about your brand: Who you are, what you do, and why you do what you do.

stevealex000
09-08-2020, 12:32 AM
A decent logo is particular, suitable, down to earth, realistic and straightforward in structure, and it passes on the proprietor's proposed message. An idea or "signifying" is as a rule behind a successful logo, and it imparts the planned message. ... An incredible logo basically comes down to two things: extraordinary idea and extraordinary execution

Geethan
09-08-2020, 01:19 AM
A good logo is distinctive, appropriate, practical, graphic and simple in form, and it conveys the owner's intended message. A concept or “meaning” is usually behind an effective logo, and it communicates the intended message. ... A great logo essentially boils down to two things: great concept and great execution.

jacksonsamy2
10-13-2020, 12:53 AM
Famous logos help customers to recall why your business exists, and what it stands for. For instance, Apple's logo has a “bite” taken out of the image not only to make it easier for customers to remember the image but also because it demonstrates the company's willingness to explore innovation.

mithu
10-27-2020, 07:43 AM

jayam12
10-27-2020, 07:48 AM
A design that conveys the essence of your brand. A logo should deliver an immediate and honest impression of your business philosophy, conveying why your brand is special. ...
An appropriate style choice. ...
Your business name. ...
A relevant color scheme.

Geethan
11-28-2020, 12:57 AM
1. Simple. Simplicity makes a logo design easily recognizable, versatile and memorable. Good logos feature something unexpected or unique, without being "overdrawn."

Rahul28
01-16-2021, 03:28 AM
Originality Is Key. Creating a logo that is unique is extremely important, especially when you are entering a market with steady and growing trends. ...
Use Negative Space. ...
Meaning. ...
Using Wordmark. ...
Abstract Shapes. ...
Color Choice. ...
Logo Must Help With Branding.

Bigil
01-17-2021, 12:38 AM

master007
01-17-2021, 12:44 AM

master007
01-18-2021, 12:20 AM
if you target it properly, you can generate good business with REAL leads!

jayam12
01-18-2021, 12:24 AM
Good logos are “memorable”
Ideally, your logo should be powerful enough that your customers don't just remember the shape, but what it stands for too. Famous logos help customers to recall why your business exists, and what it stands for.

mithu
01-18-2021, 12:27 AM
Originality Is Key. Creating a logo that is unique is extremely important, especially when you are entering a market with steady and growing trends. ...
Use Negative Space. ...
Meaning. ...
Using Wordmark. ...
Abstract Shapes. ...
Color Choice. ...

valluri
01-18-2021, 12:32 AM
Simple. Many of the most impactful and successful logos in history are surprisingly simple. ...
Relevant. ...
Memorable. ...
Timeless. ...
Versatile.

MASTERO
01-18-2021, 12:39 AM
Ideally, your logo should be powerful enough that your customers don't just remember the shape, but what it stands for too. Famous logos help customers to recall why your business exists, and what it stands for.

JosephRodriguez
01-18-2021, 12:46 AM
Things that make a Business Logo recognizable are as follows:-
Good logos are distinct
Good logos reflect your brand
Good logos are timeless
Make It Versatile
Logo Should Be Unique
Has A Purpose, etc.

lucycarter
01-20-2021, 11:40 PM
Simple, Its promotion. Mcdonals, Nike, Coke have invested a lot in promoting themselves through freebies, giveaways, sponsoring events like sports, etc. You can also do the same. Use promotional products that suit your brand and imprint your logo or brand on these products and distribute it among people. It will act as a portable billboard for you and will make your logo, brand, and services recognizable among the public. There is various wholesale supplier present that provides all these services at a minimal cost.

MASTERO
01-20-2021, 11:44 PM
A Logo That You Will Love. Choose and Customise a Design On Our Online Logo Maker. We Provide Unique & Premium Logo Designs Created By Designers From Around the World.
Types: Logo Design, Brand Identity, Business Card Design

alishbasaki
01-22-2021, 11:13 PM
1. Straightforward. Straightforwardness makes a logo plan effectively unmistakable, flexible and vital. Great logos include something surprising or extraordinary, without being "overdrawn."

Bigil
01-30-2021, 06:42 AM

jayam12
02-03-2021, 02:09 AM

mithu
02-03-2021, 02:19 AM
Use Negative Space. ...
Meaning. ...
Using Wordmark. ...
Abstract Shapes. ...
Color Choice. ...

valluri
02-03-2021, 02:25 AM
Simple. Many of the most impactful and successful logos in history are surprisingly simple. ...
Relevant. ...
Memorable. ...
Timeless. ...
Versatile.

Bigil
02-07-2021, 05:35 AM
Plug your logo on everything and everywhere! It will get known.

Nags
02-09-2021, 08:26 AM
I think something that is not overly complicated that gives you some sense of the product.

debora
02-09-2021, 11:22 PM
A good logo is distinctive, appropriate, practical, graphic, and simple in form, and it conveys the owner's intended message. A concept or “meaning” is usually behind an effective logo, and it communicates the intended message.
Tips To Make Your Logo Stand Out
Originality Is Key. Creating a logo that is unique is extremely important, especially when you are entering a market with steady and growing trends.
Use Negative Space.
Meaning.
Using Wordmark.
Abstract Shapes.
Color Choice.
Logo Must Help With Branding

MASTERO
02-10-2021, 12:20 AM
A good logo is distinctive, appropriate, practical, graphic and simple in form, and it conveys the owner's intended message. A concept or “meaning” is usually behind an effective logo, and it communicates the intended message.

notty667
02-10-2021, 02:53 AM
A good logo is distinctive, appropriate, practical, graphic and simple in form, and it conveys the owner's intended message

alishbasaki
02-11-2021, 11:12 PM
A decent logo is particular, suitable, pragmatic, realistic and straightforward in structure, and it passes on the proprietor's expected message. An idea or "signifying" is normally behind a powerful logo, and it imparts the expected message.

javarianawaz125
02-12-2021, 12:36 AM
Address:
Barkat Market, Shan Arcade, Office 17, 5th Floor, Commercial Area Garden Town, Lahore, Punjab 54000
Phone number:
0309 60666
Description:
Javeria the designer has been a part of the Pakistani fashion scene for the past 10 year She began her career working with the internationally acclaimed French designer Florence and worked her way up supplying clothes to international clients all over the world The year 2005 saw the establishment of her very own brand and since then there has been no looking backHer designs be they casual formal or

christianarobert
02-12-2021, 08:28 AM
The logo should be match the overall business and this requires marketing professional to help assist in the logo design. An example of one of my previous work.
https://www.lighthearthomecare.com/

RafiGroup21
02-13-2021, 11:09 PM
Green Palms Housing Project features both residential and commercial plots. It has been designed as per international standards and comes equipped with high-end lifestyle amenities. The housing project is a few minutes’ drive from the sea which adds to the serenity of the housing project. CPEC property investment | Property in Gwadar (https://rafigroup.com/) | CPEC investment | Gwadar real estate

jayam12
02-19-2021, 10:39 AM

mithu
02-19-2021, 10:43 AM
Use Negative Space. ...
Meaning. ...
Using Wordmark. ...
Abstract Shapes. ...
Color Choice. ...

valluri
02-19-2021, 10:49 AM
Relevant. ...
Memorable. ...
Timeless. ...
Versatile.

MASTERO
02-19-2021, 11:57 PM
1. Simple. Simplicity makes a logo design easily recognizable, versatile and memorable. Good logos feature something unexpected or unique, without being "overdrawn."

Expertsgaragedoors2
02-20-2021, 04:24 AM
Owner name:
Avi Edri
Address:
1427 N Carlisle St
Philadelphia, PA
Phone:
(267) 662-2134
URL:
https://expertsgaragedoors.com/
Business Email:
info@expertsgaragedoors.com
Keywords:
Garage Door Repair, Garage Door Opener Repair, Garage Door Repair Philadelphia
Description:
We at Experts Gates Repair Philadelphia are dedicated to providing the highest quality designs and installation while maintaining the Superior prices. We thrive on providing courteous and professional service. we put an emphasis on having a highly trained staff. We do not use sub-contractors which allows us to make sure our garage door technicians are consistently updated and trained in the latest offerings and techniques in the industry.
GMB link:
https://g.page/experts-garage-doors
Business Hours:
24/7

Bigil
02-27-2021, 07:01 AM

RafiGroup21
02-28-2021, 01:05 AM
Green Palms Housing Project features both residential and commercial plots. It has been designed as per international standards and comes equipped with high-end lifestyle amenities. The housing project is a few minutes’ drive from the sea which adds to the serenity of the housing project. CPEC property investment | Property in Gwadar | CPEC investment (https://rafigroup.com/) | Gwadar real estate

Geetha
03-01-2021, 12:13 AM

Naorhart1
03-01-2021, 12:14 AM
North Charleston Mobile Locksmith (http://northcharleston-locksmith.com/), serving the North Charleston, SC area, is locally owned and operated, You can count on us to deliver professional service every time
Truth be told, the idea of locksmiths and their services relying upon the area. Now and again of need, it is fitting to contact the ease residential locksmiths, who can help in settling your concern identified with lock out issues.
Whether you need a lock change or have lost your car key and need it right away, you can call us any time!, We'll send a trained technician out right away to provide you honest and expert locksmith services as you expected from a locksmith company with our good reputation and we always have the best affordable cheap locksmith prices. We provides locks and keys products and services at North Charleston area.

jayam12
03-10-2021, 01:05 AM
A good logo is distinctive, appropriate, practical, graphic and simple in form, and it conveys the owner's intended message. ... A logo should be able to be printed at any size and, in most cases, be effective without color. A great logo essentially boils down to two things: great concept and great execution.

mithu
03-10-2021, 01:06 AM
Do your research. ...
Your logo isn't just a font choice. ...
Don't create something too busy: think minimalistic! ...
Think about where your logo will live. ...
Create more than just one color variation. ...
Your logo is not a photograph. ...
How people see your logo is more important than how you see it. ...
Don't be too on-the-nose.

valluri
03-10-2021, 01:11 AM
These five qualities make a logo instantly identifiable, and ensure that when consumers look at it, they'll connect with your brand.
Relevant. ...
Memorable. ...
Timeless. ...
Versatile.

belljons
03-10-2021, 01:59 AM
A good logo is distinctive, appropriate, practical, graphic and simple in form, and it conveys the owner's intended message. ... A logo should be able to be printed at any size and, in most cases, be effective without color. A great logo essentially boils down to two things: great concept and great execution.

Geetha
03-10-2021, 04:52 AM

alishbasaki
03-10-2021, 11:03 PM
A decent logo is unmistakable, proper, down to earth, realistic and straightforward in structure, and it passes on the proprietor's proposed message. ... A logo ought to have the option to be printed at any size and, as a rule, be compelling without shading. An incredible logo basically reduces to two things: extraordinary idea and incredible execution.

Topnotchny1
03-11-2021, 01:14 AM
Top Notch Locksmith & Security is a fully licensed & insured locksmith company, covering NYC. Specializing in automotive blacksmithing, we also offer residential, as well as commercial services. Top Notch Locksmith & Security is dedicated to giving his customers the very best experience, at the absolute lowest prices! To enhance the security of your home, Top Notch Locksmith & Security offers a wide range of home locks from traditional key and knobs, deadbolts to high-security and push-button access.
Home, business and automotive lockout service in NYC is available 24-hours a day. When you have a problem with entry systems, panic bars, and lock hardware or door closures in your business, you are in danger of having your goods exploited by criminals and experiencing consequent losses.

Owner name:
Roye Cohen
Address:
12 Avenue B
New York, NY
Phone:
(646) 781-7070

Bigil
03-12-2021, 11:16 PM