PDA

View Full Version : SEO Mistakes

Garlic
12-07-2015, 05:08 AM
For me they are:
- Duplicating content.
- Not using analytics to know what converts.
- Bad backlinks.
- Not promoting posts.
- Ignoring image optimization.
- Not optimising on local search.
- Not using anchor text for internal links.
- Focusing on link quantity instead of link quality.
- Not having unique meta description and title tags.
- Not using available keyword tools.
Can you add anything else?

rnhaas
12-08-2015, 07:01 AM
Incorrect or duplicate meta tags

Jounty
12-08-2015, 07:23 AM
ok i am sorry mam Please give me guide line

varunimts64
12-12-2015, 02:16 AM
black hat seo.
content duplicacy.
wrong content.
wrong posting.
bad work.
work on wrong sites.

distance education (http://www.educationiconnect.com/distance-education/online-b-tech-m-tech-bsc-mechanical-engineering-courses-in-muscat-oman)

Trentbolt
12-13-2015, 04:44 AM
Got the very important news about SEO mistakes. LOL!

Brittany
12-13-2015, 10:09 AM
Top 10 shameful SEO mistakes

1 Keyword stuffing

2 Broken links

3 Copied copy

4 Duplicate content

5 Links from non-credible sources

6 Meta keyword tags

7. Avoiding analytics

8. Not optimized with the right keywords

9 Not allowing your site to be crawled

10 Irrelevant anchor text links

realsneak
12-14-2015, 11:51 AM
don't going with basic of seo guide and doing stuffing of keywords.

seoglobaladmedia
12-15-2015, 07:36 AM
Hi,
Error 404
redirected site 301
and of course content is king.

Sweet_P
12-16-2015, 10:01 PM
what is Blake hat SEO?

rohitnagpure336
02-19-2016, 01:32 AM
I think below is the Biggest SEO Mistake.

1 Keyword stuffing

2 Broken links

3 Copied copy

4 Duplicate content

6 Meta keyword tags

7. Avoiding analytics

abbones
02-19-2016, 02:55 PM
I think one of the biggest mistake is the belief that links from social media improve your SEO perofrmance

lilyalvin
02-20-2016, 12:35 AM
Some of the SEO mistakes often comes into black hat or grey hat SEO technique like duplicate content, keyword stuffing, hiding codes in content, backlinks from zero or low authority sites, linking from irrelevant sites, using short tail keywords, not utilizing video or email marketing, social media absence or not using it like the professionals.

manogua
02-22-2016, 09:36 AM
Yep! I totally agree with you.

ShaqibSEO
02-23-2016, 11:14 PM
Pointer Soft Technologies Pvt. Ltd.: Website Design Delhi. World largest online Website Designing Company in Delhi. We are provide Seo, web design, development services, e-commerce. +91-9990370031.

sarmistha
02-24-2016, 06:17 AM
nicknone has already described all the White SEO Techniques.

iwatechnologies
02-24-2016, 06:35 AM
check SEO(search engine optimazation) (http://www.iwatechnologies.com/seo-digital-marketing-us.html) Task list:
f
-title
-page url
-Meta tag
-H1,H2,H3
-image alt tag
-Check 404
-duplicate content

ridgley
02-25-2016, 02:14 AM
Scrape content
Overload a web page with keywords
Misuse of tags

AmanSingh
02-26-2016, 01:57 PM
Over optimisation of anchor text is the biggest SEO mistake ever. Those who want to rank for certain keyword uses that keyword in anchor text every where and this raises a flag

onlinephotosale
02-27-2016, 01:11 AM
Helloo I am Online photosale & New member Please Help Me

windowindia2
03-03-2016, 06:54 AM
The biggest mistakes in SEO may be Content duplicate, Duplicate meta tags, Canonicalization, 301 redirect etc.

web designer company
04-01-2016, 06:32 AM
black hat SEO refers to the use of aggressive SEO strategies, techniques and tactics that focus only on search engines and not a human audience, and usually does not obey search engines guidelines.

roycpo
04-02-2016, 01:37 PM
Hello, I am new in the SEO and this tips will help me much as a beginner.

nani244
04-05-2016, 05:14 AM
Not Using Analytics to See What Converts
Not Optimizing for Local Search
Not Optimizing for the Right Keywords
Not Having Unique Title Tags and Meta Descriptions

adtastic
04-07-2016, 11:50 PM
Seo mistakes. All the things previously mentioned in this thread are good.

Things like:
keyword stuffing, Broken Links, Duplicate content, etc.

But to me, the biggest seo mistake people make is seo purely for seo sake alone and missing out on the first reason for having content in the first place.

Engaging a visitor.

In other words, Google is "hip" to "seo". You can build a site with all of the seo in the world and that doesn't mean you will rank at the top of the search engine, necessarily. In fact, we run into people all the time that cannot understand why they are not outranking their competitors because in their opinion they have better seo. There are two factors Google uses to measure a site both of which I believe they give huge weight to. One is relevancy and the other is engagement.

To create a top ranking first you have to be the most relevant in Googles eyes. Second you need to engage the visitor. Because in reality they go hand in hand in the ability of a machine to measure popularity. The first indicator would always be content because content is what the machine is designed to "read". But the best content in the world is useless if it doesn't engage a relevant visitor. In other words, if they don't like you and bounce quickly all the best content in the world is going to look bad in the eyes of the machine because it knows your users don't like you. That's why the machine uses backlinks as a measure of "popularity." It is also why we teach our clients that relevancy and visitor engagement should always come first. If you can be the most relevant and the most engaging you WILL win eventually. Then you can apply some seo to cement it. But interestingly enough, the guy that is the most relevant and the most engaging doesn't have to worry much about "seo" because they will come and they will stay and Google will follow.

browsejob
04-11-2016, 04:52 AM
Duplicate Internal Links also problem for Crawling & Indexing

JustinMM
04-11-2016, 06:03 AM
Using the Nofollow attribute prevents value from being passed to the linking page, but it´s worth noting that these links are still taken into account when calculating the value that is passed through each link, so Nofollow links can also dilute pagerank.

rohitnagpure336
04-16-2016, 04:18 AM
We can also say that when we will go for seo then first check website errors and solve that after that start work on that.

Ghany
04-24-2016, 04:26 AM
1. Not Using Analytics to See What Converts
2. Not Optimizing for Local Search
3. Not Optimizing for the Right Keywords
4. Not Having Unique Title Tags and Meta Descriptions
5. Not Using Anchor Text for Internal Links
6. Using the Same Anchor Text for Every Link
7. Focusing on Link Quantity Over Link Quality
8. Using Poorly Written Content
9. Not Creating Link Worthy Content
10. Not Taking Advantage of Great Design for Links

davidper
05-05-2016, 10:38 PM
Perhaps the top mistakes in SEO: lol

ronniewill
05-24-2016, 06:50 AM
Use of Black Hat SEO
Use of content without optimization
Broken Backlinks

tionnasmith
01-30-2017, 12:00 AM
canonicalization issues like URL canonicalization, IP canonicalization

jackmcsucky
01-31-2017, 03:05 AM
Always contact experts on digital marketing Brisbane (http://www.yourdigitalsolution.com.au/about/) for your SEO needs.

Monte
03-21-2017, 11:34 AM
Only my opinion, but I think there are enough websites/books/articles out there these days about SEO that a service that specializes in it may not even be necessary.

Especially SEO services that promise to get you on the front page of the major search engines. Keywords and meta tags aren't as valuable in SEO as they used to be.

Monte
03-23-2017, 01:43 PM
This is the best answer I've read. Knowing how to get many visitors to your website will definitely help you get high rankings on Search Engines.

Great point, Dave. I would have to concur with you. It's more about content and doing driving visitors to your site.

Latlon Technologies
03-27-2017, 02:42 AM
Keyword stuffing,
High page loading speed,
Not responsive to all browsers

TienAd
04-15-2017, 07:42 AM
I don't understand your mean?

Seo company
04-17-2017, 01:45 AM
We are providing best digital marketing services in Dubai, UAE, the Middle East and the rest of the world.seo.ae has a large number of satisfied clients of all over the world. with the changing scenario of marketing digital marketing is very important as well .we are providing several services like social media marketing services, organic long term SEO company in Dubai (http://www.seo.ae), advanced analytics and pay per click services. We are also offer local SEO services, Google map optimization, link building, Google’s Ad words management, website design and management, content marketing.

kingsleymatchmakers
04-23-2017, 01:35 PM
Can you provide how to correct those mistakes? I mean SEO mistakes.

Thanks

Dhanvarshini
04-23-2017, 11:55 PM
In black hat seo you only focus search engine, not users some black hat seo techniques: Key word stuffing, invisible word, doorway pages, not use relevant keyword related to your business, Write sentence in your webpage in which more number of keywords but not have meaning.

joannalds
05-12-2017, 03:51 AM
You can build a site with all of the seo in the world and that doesn't mean you will rank at the top of the search engine, necessarily.

ujangkonak
05-15-2017, 07:00 AM
Still very many of our friends make mistakes in trying to optimize their website. thanks for the information

jems108
05-26-2017, 06:29 AM
Doing Something against Rule of Google to promoting website is called a Black Hat SEO

iancharley
06-01-2017, 02:37 AM
As of the current of Google's algorithm, do you think that blog commenting strategies is still applicable to rank your website? I am working with ELECTRICAL SWITCHBOARDS MANUFACTURERS (http://www.aussieswitchboards.com.au) and I was thinking that blog commenting would be a good idea to start with. Your opinion and comments are most welcome. Thanks

ITSGOLIVE
06-07-2017, 01:06 AM
Also These points.
Hidden internal links
Not optimized with the right keywords

tonmoy07
06-08-2017, 02:56 PM
You've noted all the basic mistakes in seo. Wrong key word research can be added as a serious seo mistake.

zdkformations
06-09-2017, 03:26 AM
Most of the SEO professionals would be aware of the fact that though SEO is a simple task yet application of strategies varies from website to website and therefore there are some common mistakes that newbie or SEO learns do. There is just a need to omit such mistakes which includes not optimizing the local searches, not using analytics to search to see what converts, not able to search the right keyword to boost more traffic, not using unique titles or meta descriptions, make use of poorly written content that get into plagiarism and therefore unable to rank it at the top. So, if you find write ways to do these things surely it would be of great use to increase more organic traffic.

DenialClark
06-15-2017, 04:22 AM
I am agree with you dear.

sumitmankala
06-15-2017, 07:38 AM
Choosing the Wrong Keywords. ...
Using Keyword Stuffing. ...
Creating Content That's Not About Your Keywords. ...
Publishing Non-Original Content. ...
Skipping Title Tags & Meta Descriptions.

anika39
06-17-2017, 01:24 AM
It's really a good question But Word mistakes will always puts you in trouble, either it is SEO or some other thing. Here I am also gonna tell you some minor mistakes of SEO.
1) Not Friendly(user & Mobile) Website.
2) Broken links.
3) No useful contents.
4) Bulk Posting.

ramyaiso19
06-18-2017, 04:55 AM
1 Keyword stuffing

2 Broken links

3 Copied copy

4 Duplicate content

ellenronn
06-18-2017, 02:19 PM
Very informative. Thank you!

admes
06-18-2017, 11:46 PM
Lake of robots.txt & xml/HTML sitemap on site.

Brandykim
06-29-2017, 11:07 PM
If we talk about black hat seo it refers to the use of techniques, methods or tactics which are unapproved by Google’s guidelines but many people doing black hat seo just only for search engine not for the audience.

baberoo
07-10-2017, 07:07 AM
Major SEO mistakes are content duplicacy also called "Canonical tags" and keyword stuffing.

Apart from this Black hat seo is the most harmful one.

seo guide
07-11-2017, 06:34 AM
Incorrect or duplicate meta tags is copy of another web pages or sites, it is not relevant, it is not accept by the submission sites, you have to create unique article for submission.

seo guide
07-11-2017, 06:44 AM
keyword stuffing is also bad seo, keyword density must required in our content our keywords density less than 5%, links are giving properly, copy content are not relevant it is not accept and Google used this as a spam, duplicate's is not allowed in seo,

seo guide
07-11-2017, 06:51 AM
Black hat seo refers to a set of practices that are used to increases a site or pages rank in search engines through means that violate the search engines terms of services. it is also known as spamming.

seo guide
07-11-2017, 06:56 AM
you have some mistakes on seo, check the seo sites and read it carefully, avoid keyword stuffing, do not copy the content create by own language, create link properly, use relevant and unique keywords in your content writing.

Sumit_Singh
07-13-2017, 01:32 AM
No one Focus on the Good Website Design (User-Friendly and Responsive Website) that is more important.
If you do not have the best website design then there is benefit to do SEO of that website.

rakeshpatel
07-13-2017, 05:57 AM
For me they are:
- Duplicating content.
- Bad backlinks.
- Not promoting posts.

Poor Content Quality and Lack of Proper Sitemaps and Head Tags.

imrouf
08-06-2017, 09:16 AM
For me they are:
- Duplicating content.
- Bad backlinks.
- Not promoting posts.

You are right, I can add more to your list but not maintaining the quality is our main mistake.

jerry1864
08-08-2017, 06:02 AM
There are two factors Google uses to measure a site both of which I believe they give huge weight to. One is relevancy and the other is engagement.

z1state
08-08-2017, 08:32 AM
CANONICAL ISSUE
COPIED CONTENT
COPIED PICTURE
AVOIDING robots.txt
avoiding description on the web page

LadyM
08-17-2017, 08:47 AM
True to these mistakes. Important aspects but sometimes neglected.

Racky123
08-22-2017, 01:11 AM
I think Keyword stuffing.clocking,Error 401,broken links ,length of title and meta tags.

JimmiChanga
09-10-2017, 09:24 PM
- Using keywords stuffing
- Create content that's not about your keywords
- Skipping tags
- Missing quality links
- Not using influencers for SNS
- Forgetting about analysis

bonsdag
09-13-2017, 06:53 AM
The list of Common SEO Mistakes as below.

duplicate content
over optimization keyword
bad link building (lack of internal link)
put some different content on one page with different concept
misappropriate keyword and descriptions
non related page title
cross link

framinghouse
09-17-2017, 10:32 AM
Yes after series of Penguin and panda updates google is very strict specially on content so never use duplicate content . try to have unique , informative and 100% original content . Also arrange quality back links Try keeping things simple .

carlstiller21
09-18-2017, 01:47 AM
The most common mistakes I have seen so far that people forget to use canonical tag on their site. And, using duplicate content in the off page activity. Soon or later they are kicked by Google out of the SERP.

beatricemcgraw01
10-03-2017, 01:12 AM
You missed the major one which is not checking your Webmaster Tool daily. You must need to look google search console daily.

z1state
11-10-2017, 05:34 AM
1- choosing wrong keywords
2-using keyword stuffing
3-Creating Content That’s Not About Your Keywords
4-Publishing Non-Original Content
5-Skipping Title Tags & Meta Descriptions
6-Missing Quality Links
7-Going Astray with Your Internal Links

z1state
12-13-2017, 06:19 AM
SEO MISTAKES ARE GIVEN BELOW-

1- Optimizing content around one keyword
2-Neglecting dated content.
3-Forgetting mobile users.
4-Not optimizing for site speed.
5- Failing to include relevant and helpful internal links.
6-Serving up hard-to-read blocks of content.

TheDogLine
12-15-2017, 12:50 AM
Common SEO mistakes you should avoid:

Choosing the Wrong Keywords, Using Keyword Stuffing, Creating Content That’s Not About Your Keywords, Publishing Non-Original Content, Skipping Title Tags & Meta Descriptions, Missing Quality Links, Going Astray with Your Internal Links, Not Investing in a Fast and Mobile-Friendly Experience, Not Using the Power of Influencers for Social Media Interactions, and Forgetting About Analytics.

DegiXpert
01-01-2018, 06:01 AM

Keyword stuffing

Broken links

Copied copy

Duplicate content

Links from non-credible sources

Meta keyword tags

Avoiding analytics

Not allowing your site to be crawled

Irrelevant anchor text links

CLMB Marketing
01-02-2018, 10:49 AM
One of my most embarrassing SEO mistakes during my career was not double-checking the index/follow tags once the site moved from development to production. We managed to launch an entire site redesign with noindex,nofollow tags on every single page.

Luckily, once the issue was caught and corrected, we were able to rebound fairly quickly - but it could have been way worse.

So, I would add, make sure to double check all of your SEO best practices once the site is live and (should be) indexable. You can't always guarantee that what you planned for in the dev/staging area made it onto the live site.

faremakers
01-02-2018, 11:28 PM
hello.

Is it compulsory to add analytic code for doing seo of any website and what are the benefits of analytic code and furthermore why title and description is must be unique, like i have go through from many websites in google and they are on very 1st page and they have duplicate title and tags in their website and they are on still gaining 1st position. Like what they do for seo and how their websites are on 1st page of google and furthermore their website quality is even very low.I have my own website related to buy cheap air tickets (http://www.faremakers.com) and my website is new and i am doing seo on it but my pages are not shown anywhere in google and pages are not index, please help me what seo techniques are required for use to make my website worth and on google 1st page.

samer.riad
01-03-2018, 10:47 AM
Analytics is the core of SEO. You must have a benchmark to know how you are improving. To get your website on the first spot you have to create good content, apply the technical SEO, use schema, secure your website (https). Check this article for the top SEO ranking factors (http://www.invisiomarketing.com/blog/seo-ranking-factors-2017/) in 2017 and possibly 2018

KyraKakkar
01-31-2018, 06:34 AM
There is no way around it, SEO is hard. Below I have listed a few of the most common mistakes related to SEO and the best practices to replace them with.

1.) Focusing on Google alone. There are other search engines that people use. If you just focus on Goole, you could be missing some of your potential audience if they are Bing or Yahoo users.

2.) Not optimizing images. Give all of your images an appropriate and clear file name along with an appropriate alt text name.

3.) Not monitoring backlinks. While backlinks can bring new leads to your website, you should monitor the sites that backlink to you. Good backlinks from authoritative sites help your SEO, bad backlinks from spammy sites can hurt your ranking.

Sunny_Surya
02-01-2018, 06:57 AM
Keyword Shuffling
Duplicate Content
BlackHat Seo
Too optimization
Broken Links

DarellDarrell
03-01-2018, 10:57 PM
I will advise following Google policies to avoid any mistake or discomfort in future.
SEO company in Melbourne (http://seocompanyforbusinesswebsite.beep.com/)

agustina
03-16-2018, 01:33 AM
1. Duplicate Content
2. Spam Backlinks
3. Broken links
4. Keyword Stuff
5. Avoid note regular analyse
6. 404 Error
7. Irrelevant Anchor Text
8. Irrelevant Landing Page

hotshaperbelt
04-16-2018, 07:34 AM
#1 – Optimizing content around one keyword.
#2 – Neglecting dated content.
#3 – Forgetting mobile users.
#4 – Not optimizing for site speed.
#7 – Serving up hard-to-read blocks of content.

mithras123
04-17-2018, 03:13 PM
you need to watch always the news about google's algorithm to know what is wrong and how you can be more effective

Bintury
04-27-2018, 03:22 AM
One of the biggest mistakes in impatience, when lots of things are done in a short period of time and then you do nothing. You cause an alert and the stats stop growing. Also the lack of fresh content and social signals are serious mistakes.

adJackson
05-03-2018, 03:49 PM
SEO Mistakes in My Way

1> Choosing the Wrong Keywords

Optimizing is all about the keywords that you want your website to rank for. But are you are choosing the right ones?

2> Using Keyword Stuffing

You might think using your target keywords in every sentence of your content would boost your ratings. That strategy couldn’t be more wrong. In fact, going overboard with using keywords is registered as spammy by search engines, which means it actually hurts your SEO performance.

3> Not About Your Keywords

Another common pitfall in SEO optimization is producing content that is not actually about your keywords. The problem is that you want to rank for a certain keyword, but you fail to focus the text on your target topic. Search engines like Google want to serve their users with the most relevant content for people’s search terms. Thus, if your content does not answer user needs, it won’t rank well.

4> Duplicate Content

This next typical mistake is related to the quality of your content. While duplicating texts was a common practice back in the day, today search engines penalize this approach. Copying and plagiarizing content is seen as a spammy practice and is highly discouraged.

5> Title Tags & Meta Descriptions

Optimizing your content does not finish once you include a target keyword in your articles. Title tags and meta descriptions are essential elements of SEO that should not be forgotten. Skipping them means a huge missed potential for your content. These optimizing factors are considered by search engines when crawling your website, so if properly done, they can improve the performance of your content.

appedology
05-17-2018, 05:30 AM
I am not agreed with no3 because SEO doesn't have rights to chose the topic but SEO have abilty to move that topic to there keyword that is the beauty of work.

Professional SEO service Provider USA (https://www.appedology.com/search-engine-optimization/)

appedology
05-17-2018, 05:30 AM
I am not agreed with no3 because SEO doesn't have rights to chose the topic but SEO have abilty to move that topic to there keyword that is the beauty of work.

Professional SEO service Provider USA (https://www.appedology.com/search-engine-optimization/)

jackbrown7595
05-17-2018, 06:56 AM
Windows operating system is very popular and amazing OS. You can complete your technical tasks very easily here. But sometimes you get some error issues like Windows stop error, Windows update errors, Windows defender errors, BSOD errors, etc and the computer becomes inaccessible. In this case, you must go through the proper error troubleshooting process (https://youtu.be/2PmwxsL-NT8) to fix all these error issues.

Sophia8411
06-01-2018, 07:09 AM
Bad back links
ignoring image
duplicate meta tags

adJackson
06-11-2018, 12:04 PM
1. NOT FOCUSING ON RELEVANT CONTENT

When the search giant Google first arrived on the scene in the early 1990s, they revealed everything you ever needed to know about search engine optimization within one simple sentence. It went something like this:
We want the website with the most relevant content to always appear in the #1 slot for any given search.”
That motto still holds true many years and thousands of algorithm changes later; Google has essentially never changed. They simply became better at meeting their original objective of discovering what’s relevant to their users.

2. BEING LURED BY BLACK HAT TEMPTATIONS

There have always been plenty of ways to “cheat” the search engines by using spam tactics for backlinks, exposure, and traffic. While some of these methods will still yield a temporary gain, they can also lead to long-term penalties once they’re discovered. Here are just a few to avoid:

Using duplicate or low-quality content
Keyword stuffing or hiding words on-page
Questionable redirects and traffic patterns
“Scraping” (i.e., stealing) content from other sites
Cloaking or other tactics to hide a site’s real intent

Image for 10 Common SEO Mistakes and How to Avoid Them
Search engine optimization (SEO) has evolved more in the past few years than in the previous two decades combined, which has made it difficult for the average entrepreneur to keep up with the latest updates. There are Google algorithm updates such as Penguin and Panda to fight link spam and poor content quality, Pigeon to focus on local results, and new machine learning technology like RankBrain to strengthen the main algorithm’s accuracy. There have even been mobile updates to reward websites that optimize for smartphone users.

Nevertheless, these steps were a necessity to create a level playing field for all domains. It’s important, however, to steer clear of all the technical jargon and focus on what really matters to the modern search engines—results that matter to consumers.

Avoiding these ten common SEO mistakes is the easiest way to meet that objective.

1. NOT FOCUSING ON RELEVANT CONTENT
When the search giant Google first arrived on the scene in the early 1990s, they revealed everything you ever needed to know about search engine optimization within one simple sentence. It went something like this:

“We want the website with the most relevant content to always appear in the #1 slot for any given search.”
That motto still holds true many years and thousands of algorithm changes later; Google has essentially never changed. They simply became better at meeting their original objective of discovering what’s relevant to their users.

What Google found was that users seek experiences with sites that share comprehensive, well-written information with modern styling and simple navigation. These types of domains have become known as authority websites and it should be every site owner’s goal to fall into this category. The easiest way to accomplish this task is by providing unique, in-depth content that directly focuses on topics users are actively searching for.

2. BEING LURED BY BLACK HAT TEMPTATIONS
There have always been plenty of ways to “cheat” the search engines by using spam tactics for backlinks, exposure, and traffic. While some of these methods will still yield a temporary gain, they can also lead to long-term penalties once they’re discovered. Here are just a few to avoid:

Using duplicate or low-quality content
Keyword stuffing or hiding words on-page
Questionable redirects and traffic patterns
“Scraping” (i.e., stealing) content from other sites
Cloaking or other tactics to hide a site’s real intent
While it may be tempting to take a few shortcuts, it’s simply not worth the risk of having a website de-indexed from search engines entirely.

3. CAUSING POOR LOAD TIMES WITH AN OVERLOADED WEBSITE

Business leaders have been told for quite some time now that photographs, videos, custom banners, and other types of graphics will increase a website’s overall appeal to consumers. While that statement is certainly still true, it’s essential to balance these features with the actual loading time of the website. If the performance is not up to par, then customers will be quick to leave. This is especially important for users on mobile devices that lack large amounts of memory or strong Internet connections.

4. MAKING IT HARD TO FIND IMPORTANT CONTENT
One of the most common mistakes in search engine optimization is forgetting about how important navigation is both for customers and search engines alike. In an ideal world, a customer would be able to find any necessary information within two to three clicks from the homepage. Since that’s not always an option, important content and frequently asked questions should be grouped as much as possible in a central location. Additionally, each page should be clearly labeled and properly formatted so the content is easy to consume.

5. MISTAKES WITH 301 AND 302 REDIRECTS
Whenever content is moved from one URL to another, the search engines will automatically consider it a new page with no ranking history unless a 301 redirect or a 302 redirect is made. By rule, 301’s permanently transfer authority while 302’s are considered temporary and signal that the content will return to its original location at some point in the future. There is also a 404 status code available for times when content is permanently removed and not available anywhere else online.

6. FAILING TO UNDERSTAND THE BACKLINK PROCESS
Another common mistake in the search engine world is to obsess over the acquisition of backlinks. While every site does need outside mentions from relevant domains to establish credibility, it’s important that backlinks are acquired naturally. That does not mean that companies should not try to acquire backlinks, but any form of directly purchasing backlinks is heavily frowned upon

7. FORGETTING ABOUT LOCAL SEARCHES
Numerous studies in recent years have shown that up to 92 percent of all U.S. consumers perform a local search on their smartphones before visiting a brick-and-mortar store. Since these are motivated buyers who are ready to make an immediate purchase, ignoring them or presenting incorrect business information can have a devastating impact on a local business.

8. FORGETTING THE IMPORTANCE OF FRESH CONTENT
It would be easy to assume that once a website has many pages of solid content that seems to convert at a favorable rate, then there is no longer a reason to publish anything else. However, that’s not the case. Search engines prefer domains that frequently publish new content because it’s a signal that the business is active and dedicated to meeting the customer’s needs.

9. USING POOR INTERNAL LINKING STRATEGIES
While it’s common knowledge that using keywords as anchor text is preferable for inbound links, very few businesses seem to use this tactic on their own websites. For example, a very common mistake is to place “click here” on contact and lead pages, even though the phrase means nothing to the search engines.

10. EXPECTING DRAMATIC RESULTS OVERNIGHT
Finally, it’s essential to realize that search engine optimization is an ever-evolving process that requires a large time investment and plenty of hard work. Consumers should beware of offers promising “lightning-fast results” or “instant first page rankings.” These things are almost impossible to achieve naturally without an enormous advertising budget and some serious influencers pushing the campaign.

cat6 plenum (http://www.newyorkcables.com/1000ft-cat6-plenum-cmp-bulk-ethernet-cable-pull-boxes) cat6 plenum cable (https://www.newyorkcables.com/Cat6-Plenum-Cable) cat6 plenum cables (https://www.newyorkcables.com/Cat6-Plenum-Cables) cat6 pure copper (https://www.newyorkcables.com/cat6-bare-copper) cat6 cable (https://www.newyorkcables.com/Cat6-Plenum-Cable) cat6 cables (https://www.newyorkcables.com/Cat6-Plenum-Cables)

tomdeep
06-12-2018, 04:41 AM
The SEO replies are

Keyword stuffing
linking to the spam website
cloaking
Duplicate content
Irrelevant Anchor text links

markwilsonw
06-22-2018, 11:59 AM
Not using social media

younggeorge
07-12-2018, 12:22 AM
The major mistakes in seo strategies is the immense amount of spamming activities. It causes the unethical links to your site and can penalize your site too. So one can use trending and favourable techniques of online marketing.

rowsams
07-13-2018, 11:33 AM
for me its spammy links..

rowsams
07-13-2018, 11:38 AM
Spammy links and low quality content..

Eaden Singh
07-18-2018, 05:17 PM
1 Spammed Keyword/ Overused Keywords

2 Links that are broken

3 Back links are not on relevant pages

4 Back links are on pages that are not getting traffic

5 Irrelevant Meta keyword tags

6 Improper usage Back linking.

*You Should always research where your competitions' traffic is coming from/what tags they use. For this I use SEMrush. Very Useful.

certvalue111
07-18-2018, 11:21 PM
1.No Keyword Strategy. SEO is all about making the intended website easier for users to find.
2.Excessive Keyword Optimization
3.Optimizing Irrelevant Keywords.
4.Plagiarism.
5.Faulty Link Building.
6.Irregular Website Updates.
7.Lack of Search Engine Update Knowledge.
8.Lack of Image Optimization.

vedamayureda
07-19-2018, 05:59 AM
In my point of view Duplicate content in the website can worsen the website.

hasley
07-20-2018, 02:50 AM
In my opinion, the most popular SEO mistakes are:
Optimizing the wrong keywords
Too much keyword optimization
Low quality content
Duplicate content
No KPI for your SEO
Bad link building practices
Not optimized for mobile search
Not correcting technical SEO errors
Not updating your website frequently
Not keeping up to date with Search Engine updates

arihantdelhi
07-25-2018, 04:38 AM
Include this one also which is still remaining:

Bad URL structure & breadcrumb navigation

Madison87
10-20-2018, 06:38 AM
One of the major SEO mistakes in 2018 one can commit is not making their websites mobile-index friendly. It is not same as a responsive website but requires a lot more work and content optimization.

Rajat89
12-24-2018, 07:14 AM
Keyword stuffing, Copy content, Website is not optimized for Mobile etc.

andrew1995hen
01-03-2019, 08:33 AM
We are doing mistakes/forget things like

1. AMP pages
2. Website loading speed on mobile and desktop
3. Mobile responsibility
4. Targeting more no. of keywords at a single page

Linea
01-08-2019, 02:17 AM
Even I go with Garlic its absolutely right thing for SEO mistakes

deepakweb
01-08-2019, 03:18 AM
Not mobile friendly
Proper navigation
Not interlinking the pages

MolviJi
01-08-2019, 04:45 AM
Spam Work is big mistake.

MolviJi
01-09-2019, 05:52 AM
Duplicate content is big mistake.

Anping
01-17-2019, 10:38 PM
Despite the obvious answer which is black hat seo, this form of seo is still one of the most popular strategies even in this day and age. I believe no matter how many algorithm updates Google creates, black hat seo will always thrive and flourish among the hardcore webmasters.

After all, it is in their nature to try to beat the system :)

deepakweb
01-18-2019, 01:32 AM

1 Keyword stuffing

2 Broken links

3 Copied copy

4 Duplicate content

6 Meta keyword tags

7. Avoiding analytics

Great! All mistakes are mentined.

MolviJi
01-18-2019, 06:14 AM
Duplicate content is major mistake in SEO

cognitive
01-26-2019, 11:12 PM

1 Keyword stuffing

2 Broken links

3 Copied copy

4 Duplicate content

6 Meta keyword tags

7. Avoiding analytics

Most of the people repeat these mistakes and their websites are penalized. Google has zero tolerance for duplicate contents

MolviJi
01-29-2019, 05:00 AM
Duplicate content
low quality sites submissions.

tomdeep
01-30-2019, 01:24 AM
Black hat SEO
Duplicate SEO
Using Wrong Meta Title
Irrelevant Anchor Text
Broken Link
Keyword Stuffing

There are the Main Mistakes In SEO

EmiliaWalker
02-01-2019, 01:43 AM
1. Black hat SEO
2. Duplicate content.
3. Spammy Links

rashel2429
02-13-2019, 05:10 AM
Add more link in a backlink.
Add the link by illogically.

mayoskinclinic
02-17-2019, 08:12 AM
server issues can cause you well.

aachi
02-25-2019, 05:53 AM
Duplicate Content
Not optimizing your site SEO friendly

deepakweb
03-19-2019, 09:13 AM
-No proper onpage optimization
-Irrelevant site link building
-Keyword stuffing
-Duplicate content

spoorti1509
03-20-2019, 01:28 AM
Well, There could be many reasons why our websites get blacklisted or lose rank.
The many reasons are:

performing black hat seo knowingly or unknowlingly
Not promoting posts
Avoiding image optimization.
Not using anchor text for internal links
Plagarized content.

alice737
03-31-2019, 12:00 AM
Keep away from SEO Mistakes. Having a Too General Audience. A legitimate online advancement crusade will dependably concentrate on an appropriately characterized gathering of people. Wrong Keyword Use. Poor On-Site SEO Optimization. No Mobile Optimization. The Absence of High-Quality Content.

ramkumarbiz
04-03-2019, 06:34 AM
submitting the website on inrrelevant topic domains, Cloaking , Following the black hat technique

OnTheSquare
05-01-2019, 08:39 PM
making every internal link on your site, just "click here" In my early days of web design before I knew of SEO, I was a abuser of just doing Click Here. or ignoring image tags completely, and just uploading, anything in the file name.

ebizzinfotech
05-02-2019, 12:59 AM
1. Write new content.
2. Keep content Plagiarizer Free
3. Keep the transmission words upto 30%
4. Don't do blackhat SEO
5. Make links on High DA pages.

harsumeetsingh
05-02-2019, 01:59 AM
Seo is getting tough than ever. Google is now aware of all the spams that we made in the past, so the spams are not going to work in 2019. Here are some of the top SEO mistakes that can be made easily by someone. So be aware of these mistakes and try to rank with the white hat technique, quality, and rank to help the people with your content, products, and services.
1. You Don’t Fix Broken Pages with Backlinks
2. You Publish Too Many Poor Quality Pages
3. You Have Duplicate Content Issues
4. You Target out of Reach Keywords
5. You Ignore the Organic Search Traffic You Already Have
6. You’re Using Unconfirmed SEO Theories
7. You Over-Complicate Things
8. You’re Not Starting with SEO in Mind Early On

We tested different techniques of ranking a website in a better and faster way, and these are the mistakes that we filter out after working on different projects of SEO.

UnoiaTech (https://unoiatech.com)

abdulkaddir
05-04-2019, 11:31 PM
Incorrect or duplicate tags

rohinidubey
05-08-2019, 09:07 AM
7 common mistakes that you should know....

1.Slow and Steady Doesn’t Win Any Races
2.Forgetting Image Tags
3.Not Researching Long Tail Keywords
4.Ignoring Local SEO
5.Missing XML Sitemap
6No Robots.txt
7.Not Using 301 Redirects

rohinidubey
05-09-2019, 06:52 AM
Some SEO mistakes are below
- Duplicating content.
- Not using analytics.
- Increasing the link quantity instead of the quality link.

jeccy67itss
05-24-2019, 06:03 AM
HI FOR YOUR QUESTION RELQTED TO SEO MISTAKES ,
I SUGGEST YOU PLEASE SEARCH ON GOOGLE , IT SHOULD BE BETTER FOR YOU

JAVA TUTORIAL (http://www.ezdia.com/java.html)

neda
05-28-2019, 03:45 AM
Could you please help us to mange the seo of our website better. if you have any idea about my Seo mistake, I will be happy to hear them. our website is https://20bekhar.com and my keywords in some place are not my goal although I have unic content with keyword which we checked in Kwfinder.

richardbettina
05-28-2019, 05:28 AM
avoiding an inbound link...

Teofila
06-04-2019, 03:09 AM
don't going with basic of seo guide and doing stuffing of keywords.

ingeniousguru
06-22-2019, 01:43 PM
I know some SEO services provider including marketing and social media. They charge reasonable price and provide quality services.

gilsulate
07-18-2019, 07:11 AM
Broken links
Duplicate content
Keyword stuffing
Meta keyword tags

rohinidubey
10-22-2019, 05:05 AM
The 6 errors most common SEO and how to avoid them
# 1: Forget that faster is better
# 2: Try to classify the wrong keywords
# 3: Failing to invite people to visit your site
# 4: Neglecting to write an impressive content
# 5: No call to action for your visitors
# 6: Do not think about before: The future is mobile

aliadil961
10-22-2019, 05:40 AM
You should post only one post per website.

Joenguyen57
10-22-2019, 12:17 PM
Build the backlinks from foreign languages.
I made a big mistake in the past that google considered as spam.

vinothjose
10-23-2019, 08:08 AM
Keyword Stuffing
Duplicate Content
missing broken links
Not giving proper meta tags. Are some of the common mistakes of seo

zylgwyn
10-23-2019, 12:39 PM
I will just add one thing: No Mobile Optimization

We’re living in the “mobile era”, a time where people are using their mobile phones more than their PCs. Google has clearly stated that mobile optimization is a serious ranking factor that can no longer be neglected. It's on their latest update, not ignore mobile-friendly factor

Scrutinysoft
10-24-2019, 02:07 AM
The Following are the major SEO Mistakes:
Black Hat SEO
Keyword stuffing
Error 404
redirect 301
Broken links
Duplicate content
Links from non-credible sources
Duplicate Meta tags
Avoiding analytics
Irrelevant anchor text links
No Image Optimization

Scrutinysoft is one of the best Software company in Chennai. We provide end to end services & perfect solutions for your business. We Provide enriched services in Consulting, Strategy, Technology, Management & Operations to enrich client goals met effectively.
To Know More: Scrutinysoft (https://www.scrutinysoft.com/)

aliadil961
11-05-2019, 03:39 AM
Presenting a Poor Internal Link Structure.
Creating Content for Content's Sake.
Not Investing in Link-Worthy Content.
Failing to Reach Customers with Your Content.
Optimizing for the Wrong Keywords.
Not Consulting Paid Media.
Forgetting About Local.

robert26
11-05-2019, 04:16 AM
For me, the following are the common mistakes in SEO. Check this out !

#1 – Optimizing content around one keyword.
#2 – Neglecting dated content.
#3 – Forgetting mobile users.
#4 – Not optimizing for site speed.
#5 – Failing to include relevant and helpful internal links.
#6 – Failing to include relevant and helpful external links.
#7 – Serving up hard-to-read blocks of content.

Michaelwhite
11-07-2019, 06:35 AM
If you want to avoid these mistakes, you can hire a digital marketing agency like lightwave. since they are the best digital marketing agency in riyadh (http://lightwavedigital.co.uk/).

Benson9807
12-18-2019, 05:02 AM
Using wrong keywords
Posting irrelevant content
Poor onsite SEO optimization

subinraj
12-19-2019, 07:25 AM
Keyword stuffing
Cloaking
Choosing wrong keyword
Building Irrelevant Keyword

AarushiAashi
12-19-2019, 11:04 AM
Picture result for SEO Mistakes

Here are eight regular SEO botches that even the specialists still make.

Exhibiting a Poor Internal Link Structure.

Making Content for the wellbeing of Content.

Not Investing in Link-Worthy Content.

Neglecting to Reach Customers with Your Content.

Enhancing for the Wrong Keywords.

Not Consulting Paid Media.

Overlooking Local.

ropoint
01-19-2020, 10:59 PM
Duplicating content.
Bad backlinks.
Not promoting posts.
Ignoring image optimization.
Not optimising on local search.
Not using anchor text for internal links.
Not having unique meta description and title tags.

cuvette
03-08-2020, 07:11 AM
Thanks for your sharing.
I'm trying to optimize our old bsdlab cuvette website.
They are very useful.

Geethan
04-18-2020, 02:30 AM
Redirects - 301, 302 redirects not implemented properly creates lot of issues with search engines
Redirects - After the redirect SEOs forget to remove the original urls from the content
Title - Duplicate/Short/Long title tags
Description - No proper meta descriptions on the website. Though it is not an SEO element but it helps to increase click through rates from Google search results pages (SERPs)
Content length - A page with 300 to 400 words of content stands very little chance to rank on search engines
Images - Missing alt tags and images more than 100kb in size
Images - Using copied images or not enhancing the images(rich images)
External links - No rel=”nofollow” on external links
H1 - Missing or multiple H1 tags
URL - Having “#” in the url which affects the website crawl by search engine boots
Internal Links - Improper usage of links to other pages or over usage of single anchor text
Reference website Link - Not giving links to reference website prevents the content from becoming an expert document

TWExpressCars3
04-18-2020, 02:38 AM
Not Using Analytics to See What Converts.

Not Optimizing for Local Search.

Not Optimizing for the Right Keywords.

Not Having Unique Title Tags and Meta Descriptions.

Not Using Anchor Text for Internal Links.

jayam
04-21-2020, 02:40 AM
Not Using Analytics to See What Converts. ...
Not Optimizing for Local Search. ...
Not Optimizing for the Right Keywords. ...

valluri
04-21-2020, 03:09 AM
1. Choosing the Wrong Keywords
2. Using Keyword Stuffing
3. Creating Content That’s Not About Your Keywords
4. Publishing Non-Original Content
5. Skipping Title Tags & Meta Descriptions

Dexter Godon
04-23-2020, 05:14 AM
lack hat SEO is a practice against search engine guidelines, used to get a site ranking higher in search results. These unethical tactics don't solve for the searcher and often end in a penalty from search enjnes here is the complete detail.you can visit the linkhttps://dapper.reviews/

jayam
04-23-2020, 11:08 PM

valluri
04-23-2020, 11:24 PM

jayam
05-20-2020, 12:19 AM
- Duplicating content.
- Bad backlinks.
- Not promoting posts.
Can you add anything else?[/QUOTE]

valluri
05-20-2020, 12:29 AM
#1: Forgetting that faster is better. The first thing we'd like to touch on is site speed. ...
#2: Trying to rank for the wrong keywords. ...
#3: Failing to invite people to visit your site. ...
#4: Neglecting to write awesome content. ...
#5: No call to action for your visitors. ...
#6: Not thinking ahead: The future is mobile. ..

itconnectus
05-20-2020, 10:44 AM
People don't understand the value of keywords back link strategy (http://itconnectus.com), crucial to get higher rankings in SERP. We Also Provide Global Digital Consultancy That Helps Brands Leverage Design, Analytics, And Engineering To Create Meaningful, Personalized Customer Experiences.

Sharmilarock
05-20-2020, 11:38 AM

Technology
05-21-2020, 01:36 AM
1. Blackhat SEO
2. duplicate content
3. broken links
4. Redirections

PamelaR
05-21-2020, 01:40 AM
I would like to know more about the mistakes

kumari
05-21-2020, 09:14 AM
Presenting a Poor Internal Link Structure. ...
Creating Content for Content's Sake. ...
Not Investing in Link-Worthy Content. ...
Failing to Reach Customers with Your Content. ...
Optimizing for the Wrong Keywords. ...
Not Consulting Paid Media. ...
Forgetting About Local.

commercedragon
05-22-2020, 07:15 AM
Basic SEO mistake which everyone ignores is

Website Speed, Thats the worst mistake which hits website in internet marketing :D (https://www.fobsupplier.com/)

Geethan
05-22-2020, 07:54 AM
Presenting a Poor Internal Link Structure. ...
Creating Content for Content's Sake. ...
Not Investing in Link-Worthy Content. ...
Failing to Reach Customers with Your Content. ...
Optimizing for the Wrong Keywords. ...
Not Consulting Paid Media. ...
Forgetting About Local.

Artisingh1
05-22-2020, 11:01 AM
Choosing the Wrong Keywords.
Using Keyword Stuffing.
Creating Content That's Not About Your Keywords.
Publishing Non-Original Content.
Missing Quality Links.
Going Astray with Your Internal Links.
Not Investing in a Fast and Mobile-Friendly Experience.

barath5
05-22-2020, 10:26 PM
keyword stuffing
cloacking
short length content
irrelevant backlinks

above all are the SEO (https://flashur.com/best-seo-company-bangalore-vellore-chennai/) mistakes.

Gerard Hickle
05-23-2020, 09:08 AM
Broken links...
Irrelevant content..
Improper online SEO optimization...

jayam
08-10-2020, 11:49 PM
Not Having Unique Title Tags and Meta Descriptions. ...

valluri
08-11-2020, 12:06 AM
Spammy Guest Blogging. ...
Optimized Anchors. ...
Quantity of links over quality. ...
Keyword Heavy Content. ...
Relying on link-backs instead of content. ...
Building too many links too fast. ...
Building too many links to your homepage. ...
Writing a lot of mediocre content.

Technology
08-11-2020, 03:52 AM
- Duplicating content.
- Bad backlinks.
- Not promoting posts.

raviseo121
08-11-2020, 05:17 AM
thanks for sharing with us

jayam12
10-14-2020, 10:02 AM
Skipping Title Tags & Meta Descriptions. ...
Missing Quality Links. ...
Going Astray with Your Internal Links. ...

mithu
10-14-2020, 10:09 AM

debora
10-15-2020, 02:34 AM
Choosing the Wrong Keywords.
Using Keyword Stuffing.
Creating Content That's Not About Your Keywords.
Publishing Non-Original Content.
Missing Quality Links.
Going Astray with Your Internal Links.

jacksonsamy2
10-16-2020, 02:10 AM

Saravanan12
10-22-2020, 10:17 AM

master007
10-23-2020, 02:24 AM
black hat seo.
content duplicacy.
wrong content.
wrong posting.
bad work.
work on wrong sites.

Saravanan28
10-26-2020, 04:11 AM
Skipping Title Tags & Meta Descriptions. ...
Missing Quality Links. ...
Going Astray with Your Internal Links. ...

Saravanan12
11-02-2020, 04:14 AM
The most common are headlines, HTTPS certificate, and redirect-related weaknesses. The lowest share was found in the problems with hreflang, multimedia, content, indexing, HTTP status codes, AMP and loading time.

MASTERO
11-02-2020, 11:49 PM

Saravanan12
11-09-2020, 01:15 AM

master007
11-09-2020, 02:21 AM
black hat seo.
content duplicacy.
wrong content.
wrong posting.
bad work.
work on wrong sites.

jayam12
11-18-2020, 04:43 AM

mithu
11-18-2020, 04:50 AM
Unsatisfied search intent. ...
Traditional SEO techniques. ...
Not updating yourself. ...
Ignoring structured data and search features. ...
Ignoring conversion optimization. ...
Not focusing on branded anchor text. ...
Only text is the content to focus.

Geetha john
11-19-2020, 12:04 AM

master007
11-19-2020, 12:57 AM
black hat seo.
content duplicacy.
wrong content.
wrong posting.
bad work.
work on wrong sites.

Bigil
11-19-2020, 11:14 PM
black hat seo.
content duplicacy.
wrong content.
wrong posting.
bad work.
work on wrong sites.

Geetha john
11-23-2020, 12:34 AM
Common mistakes in SEO Optimizing your website and blog is an essential element of your content marketing strategy.

InternetMarketing
11-25-2020, 07:02 AM
Black hat seo is the biggest SEO mistake

brisbanecar
11-25-2020, 08:36 AM
Keyword and content gaps
Focusing on traffic
Inconsistent URL formatting
Thin content
Duplicate content
Mixing keywords
Focusing on search engines
Using the wrong redirects
Misusing robots.txt, user-agent, and disallow

Geetha john
11-26-2020, 02:01 AM

Rahul28
02-18-2021, 06:36 AM
Slow site speeds.
Block files.
Slow to load images and videos.
Interstitials ads.
Poor local information.
Non-responsive web design.

cpafirmnj
02-19-2021, 03:17 AM
Yes, you have mentioned every big SEO mistake clearly.

Geetha
02-20-2021, 12:15 AM
Organizations that make mobile SEO mistakes typically fall around:
Slow site speeds.
Block files.
Interstitials ads.
Poor local information.

RichardFox1
02-20-2021, 12:27 AM
Business Name:
Jonathan A. Dickinson Dentist
Owner Name:
Jonathan Dickinson
Street address:
554 Hannah Street
City/Suburb:
Charlotte
State/Province/Region/County:
NC/ North Carolina
Zip Code/Postal Code:
Phone:
828-394-1971
Fax:
828-394-1568
Business email:
JonathanADickinson@dayrep.com

RichardFox1
02-20-2021, 12:29 AM
Jonathan A. Dickinson Dentist
Dentists remove tooth decay, fill cavities, and repair fractured teeth. Dentists diagnose and treat problems with patients' teeth, gums, and related parts of the mouth. They provide advice and instruction on taking care of the teeth and gums and on diet choices that affect oral health.
Hours:
Mon to Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm
Year Found:
Payment Method:
Cash, Cheque

jayam12
02-23-2021, 08:20 AM
#1: Forgetting that faster is better. The first thing we'd like to touch on is site speed. ...
#2: Trying to rank for the wrong keywords. ...
#3: Failing to invite people to visit your site. ...
#4: Neglecting to write awesome content. ...
#5: No call to action for your visitors. ...
#6: Not thinking ahead: The future is mobile. ...
In short.

mithu
02-23-2021, 08:22 AM
Good SEO practices are referred to as 'white hat,' and these are those that comply with industry standards that follow SEO rules. ... Bad SEO, on the other hand, is called 'black hat,' and often violates Google's terms of service, which include using hidden text, keyword stuffing, and spamming among other 'dirty' tactics.

valluri
02-23-2021, 08:29 AM
SEO is not dead, it's just changing. Sure, click-through rates are going down and Google keeps adjusting its algorithm but that's to be expected. Google has made it so you can easily target your ideal customer through SEO or paid ads. ... Instead, start adapting or your traffic and business will be dead.

Geetha
02-24-2021, 12:44 AM
Slow Site Speed. ...
Bad Reviews on Google. ...
Faulty Google My Business Verification Code. ...
Lack of Location-Specific Pages. ...
Duplicate Content. ...
Broken Images and Missing Alternative Texts. ...
Outdated Content and Information on Site. ...
Not Optimizing Your Website for Mobile.

notty667
02-24-2021, 01:11 AM
Slow site speeds.
Block files.
Interstitials ads.
Poor local information.

RemoteDesktop
02-24-2021, 11:33 PM
black hat seo.
content duplicacy.
wrong content.
wrong posting.
bad work.
work on wrong sites.

Geetha
02-25-2021, 01:05 AM
Mistake 1: Not setting clear SEO goals. ...
Mistake 2: Ignoring search intent. ...
Mistake 3: Overlooking mobile traffic. ...
Mistake 4: Holding onto old school SEO best practices. ...
Mistake 5: Buying backlinks. ...
Mistake 6: Forgetting about content formats other than text. ...
Mistake 7: Ignoring branded SEO & EAT. ..

lishmaliny
02-25-2021, 06:14 AM
Not setting clear SEO goals.
Ignoring search intent.
Overlooking mobile traffic.
Holding onto old school SEO best practices.
Buying backlinks.
Forgetting about content formats other than text.
Ignoring branded SEO & EAT.

master007
02-27-2021, 07:10 AM
black hat seo.
content duplicacy.
wrong content.
wrong posting.
bad work.
work on wrong sites.

seowebhelp
03-02-2021, 10:46 PM
For me they are:
- Duplicating content.
- Bad backlinks.
- Not promoting posts.

agree with you....

Retinal detachment surgery (https://iclinix.in/what-is-diabetic-retinopathy/) l Retinal detachment treatment (https://iclinix.in/what-is-the-cost-of-laser-operation-for-diabetic-retinopathy-in-india/) l Diabetic Retinopathy treatment (https://iclinix.in/what-are-potential-complications-of-diabetic-retinopathy-treatment/) l Dr. Varun Gogia (https://iclinix.in/about/) l IClinix (https://iclinix.in/)

MASTERO
03-02-2021, 11:51 PM
Mistake 5: Buying backlinks.

ankitakumari
03-02-2021, 11:55 PM
Your post is good. You have covered almost everything. I would just like to add KEYWORD STUFFING AND BROKEN LINKS.

amitdigital
03-03-2021, 10:16 PM

One of the most important factor...

concrete design handbook canada (https://www.ubonconsulting.com/about-us/) l canadian wood-frame house construction (https://www.ubonconsulting.com/) l six-story wood frame construction canada (https://www.ubonconsulting.com/services/) l alteration service provider in canada (https://www.ubonconsulting.com/)

master007
03-13-2021, 12:24 AM
black hat seo.
content duplicacy.
wrong content.
wrong posting.
bad work.
work on wrong sites.

Nags
03-27-2021, 01:40 AM

Geetha
03-27-2021, 02:23 AM
Slow Site Speed. ...
Duplicate Content. ...
Outdated Content and Information on Site. .

master007
04-03-2021, 01:17 PM

Geetha
04-07-2021, 02:06 AM
Slow Site Speed. ...
Duplicate Content. ...

seowebhelp
04-09-2021, 01:10 PM
Slow Site Speed. ...
Duplicate Content. ...

Real Estate Lawyer in Brampton (https://patellawyer.com) l best lawyer in toronto (https://patellawyer.com) l notary public near me or toronto (https://patellawyer.com/notary/) l immigration lawyer toronto (https://patellawyer.com/immigration/)

MASTERO
04-10-2021, 02:17 AM
Slow Site Speed. ...
Duplicate Content. ...

master007
04-15-2021, 10:15 AM

Nags
04-20-2021, 12:29 PM
black hat seo.
content duplicacy.
wrong content.
wrong posting.
bad work.

Geetha
04-24-2021, 01:19 AM
Slow Site Speed. ...
Duplicate Content. ...

mithu
04-28-2021, 04:57 AM
Slow Site Speed. ...
Duplicate Content. ...

jayam12
04-28-2021, 05:02 AM
gnoring Your 'Google My Business' Listing.
Only Focusing on On-Site SEO.
Overlooking Page Titles & Meta Descriptions.
Not Running Regular Website Audits.
Leaving Old URL Structures in Place When Redesigning A Site.

valluri
04-28-2021, 05:06 AM
Every few years a few, voices from distant corners of the marketing world whisper that SEO is dying. But with an estimated value of over $70 billion dollars, SEO isn't going anywhere soon. As a result, outdated SEO tactics can now actively kill your rankings

lishmaliny
04-29-2021, 11:20 AM
Ignoring Your 'Google My Business Listing.
Only Focusing on On-Site SEO.
Overlooking Page Titles & Meta Descriptions.
Not Running Regular Website Audits.
Leaving Old URL Structures in Place When Redesigning A Site.

amitdigital
05-01-2021, 12:31 AM
Slow Site Speed. ...
Duplicate Content. ...

Pit Type Weighbridge (https://www.kantaking.com/industrial-weighing-solution/pit-type-weighbridge/) l Silo load Cell Systems (https://www.kantaking.com/process-weighing/) l Industrial Automation (https://www.kantaking.com) l Truck weighing system (https://www.kantaking.com/industrial-weighing-solution/truck-weighing/) l Weighbridge Manufacturers (https://www.kantaking.com)

gerja
07-06-2021, 07:51 AM
Do you think using a website builder is ok for SEO? I have just created a website with it, and I am looking for some SEO methods to use. Let me know what you think about it, thanks!

MASTERO
07-07-2021, 01:31 AM

rattanhospital
07-07-2021, 02:26 AM

homeocareclinics
07-08-2021, 01:59 PM

alex963
07-08-2021, 09:37 PM
For me they are:
- Duplicating content.
- Bad backlinks.
- Not promoting posts.

I think it is essential to engage visitors so that the bounce rate reduces. UX definitely plays a vital role in SEO.

Geetha
07-09-2021, 01:47 AM

jayam12
07-09-2021, 05:32 AM

mithu
07-09-2021, 05:37 AM
Slow Site Speed. ...
Duplicate Content. ...

valluri
07-09-2021, 05:40 AM
Mistake 5: Buying backlinks. ...
Mistake 6: Forgetting about content formats other than text.

Geetha
07-15-2021, 04:12 AM

master007
07-15-2021, 12:57 PM

Bigil
08-01-2021, 10:24 AM

MASTERO
08-02-2021, 01:58 AM

FredricJohnson
08-02-2021, 03:04 AM
I remember one website (https://themarketingtrendz.com) in the past that had a lot of articles on the web pages. But most of the articles are copied from another site. The owner said that he has no time to write so he just copied the articles and posted them on his site. That was the time when SEO was not born yet. Now I guess that is one big mistake to do - copying an article or even a portion of the article to be posted on your website. The search engines might remove your site from their search list.

kannan010
08-02-2021, 03:22 AM
Black hat SEO
Sharing conduct on un related pages