PDA

View Full Version : Creating a designer houseware brand business

AL
06-14-2006, 03:32 AM
Hi everybody :) ,

I'm a new aspiring entrepreneur with little experience. I have been putting a lot of thought and have done much research on my dream business.

I'm trying to start a mid-high designer housware (tableware, cutlery, etc) business that focuses on packaging, design, and quality. The more I get into the details the more I'm finding lots of challenges of the luxury business that requires good harmony between the volume and the retail channel target.

Retailers seem to pick up very small quantities that won't meet my minimum order quantity from my suppliers. This really puts a strangle hold on my business if i can't find the right balance between channels and the right volume. Because I'm trying to target a niche market I can't randomly make up price policies and find random channels just to keep afloat (as tempting as it is).

Does anyone have ideas as to how I can improve my distribution without compromising on the retail channels? Designer channels are niche and limited and I can't seem to find any trade shows for housewares that deal with designer products where the right retailers will be attending.

Any advice or successful case studies for the regular joe will be helpful. Many thanks :!:

AL

assaf
06-14-2006, 05:12 AM
Hey Al

If possible you can offer two product lines:
1. Retail targeted
2. Nich targeted

Make sure that the retail orders will not exceed the time and resources that you planned for them. Use the retail channel to build your reputation while all the time you mention that you have another product line which is the high quality disigns.

Note: very important that you allocate time for promoting your high designed products.

Good luck
Assaf

orandat
06-19-2020, 09:07 AM
Greetings, it’s very cool that the business is related to the sale of dishes, I own a dishware shop, I know that it is very difficult, so you need to prepare for a lot of different details, for example, how to register your business, it’s not so easy, but this website (https://osome.com/sg/incorporation/) helped me , this problem was solved very quickly, so if you have a similar problem, then I can confidently recommend this site.

orandat
06-19-2020, 09:07 AM
Greetings, itís very cool that the business is related to the sale of dishes, I own a dishware shop, I know that it is very difficult, so you need to prepare for a lot of different details, for example, how to register your business, itís not so easy, but this website (https://osome.com/sg/incorporation/) helped me , this problem was solved very quickly, so if you have a similar problem, then I can confidently recommend this site.

emilyquirq
09-03-2020, 04:59 AM
Do you still not have a mobile banking app? In a competitive world today, how do you make sure that your customers are satisfied with your internet banking services? Instead of looking for first-hand answers, you should focus on what you already have. A mobile app is very useful to your company if you have an audience wherein the majority has the services of availing the internet. Having a mobile banking app makes it very easy to perform certain functions that need not require your customers to go to the bank physically. Please check https://www.invatechs.com/blog/product_management/how-much-does-it-cost-to-build-a-mobile-banking-app/

monica8297
01-14-2021, 02:14 AM
I know as far as you are absolutely right.

Lilykevin86
02-25-2021, 01:38 AM
Take your talent for inside plan and redesigning to the following level by Or they excitedly take up a paintbrush, revise the furnishings or try Peter Lord, co-proprietor of Peter Lord Plaster and Paint,