PDA

View Full Version : Is it necessary to have a logo and blog for my restaurant business?

campbelljof
12-15-2015, 12:44 AM
I recently started restaurant. I have my own designed menu card and all designs related to my business.
But i was just thinking that is it necessary to have a logo and blog for my restaurant.

djone
12-16-2015, 05:57 AM
You must have logo for your restaurants to promote it as a Brand. And there is no need to create blog for it. Better to add your restaurants into major Food/Restaurants review and ratings websites like Zomato. If you want to create blog then create it as recipe of your restaurant's all items.

Sweet_P
12-18-2015, 11:19 PM
I would recommend a logo for branding and yes, start a blog for your restaurant. Many people including myself always check restaurant reviews before heading out to a new place. By having a blog, you can rank in google place and get google reviews. I recommend you start one or pay someone to do it for you.

SaraMartine
12-24-2015, 03:50 AM
We cannot say it is mandatory. The logo is for branding purposes, whereas so many big names in food industry don't have their own blog. But if you have an own blog this could be plus point for you in your own restaurant promotion. Because many people visit the website and most of the people visit the blog of the website to check the latest recipes or parties which are arranged by restaurant. This will help you to drive traffic as well as increase trust of the restaurant.

earnrupee
01-06-2016, 12:36 AM
For any business you need a catchy logo .. its a brand of your company, Most of the people just identified the company name with a logo . So, logo is very important and i dont think at this moment you need a blog or site because you are recently started. but always local s.e.o is always good for your business. make sure register in yellow pages, some food websites.

Kristinperry
02-16-2016, 03:43 AM
It's not necessary to ad logo or blog but it'll add on if you have logo aur blog for your restaurant business because it's easy to search your site with blog and logo. You will get help at the time of promotion as well.

inalen
03-09-2016, 08:00 AM
For promoting business you must need a logo about your business. It will indicate your business theme.

Jackie Chan
03-10-2016, 04:26 AM
Logo is important I think. Because logo use as a trademark. So anybody can understand the motive easily seeing this logo.

Ghany
03-17-2016, 11:46 AM
LOgo is not a important matter, but still if u have a unique logo it will create brand image, for example u see large business every one have there unique logo's , because of that maintain a unique and perminent logo for your business

web designer company
03-25-2016, 03:32 AM
I would recommend you to get a logo for your restaurant. Blogs can be added advantage for your business.
Cheers!!

home_brand
03-25-2016, 05:09 AM
Yes it's too much helpful in the growth of your business. And you can be identified in every ones eyes. By blog you spread through the internet. And your name will be bright.

ronniewill
06-13-2016, 05:01 AM
Yes. You must have a logo first for your restaurant (complete stationery) then begin blogging.

tasnimamed
06-16-2016, 02:46 PM
I think you should've logo for your website but it's not mandatory. But I think blog is important to attaract more unique visitor. And you should start blogging for your website to get unique visitor and search engine ranking. if you wanna create simple blog for your site please contact me https://www.fiverr.com/kazitasnim/create-interactive-and-responsive-wordpress-website?funnel=c29fddd9-8e54-4fed-bab9-c19331ee2374

designman
08-11-2016, 10:37 PM
Yes it is. And also a facebook page, instagram account

Chris_Tax
09-11-2016, 01:52 PM
If I owed a local restaurant, I would focus on having local directory listings. Make sure your directory listings have positive reviews. I would market heavy to locals in social media with relationships with them

bhavesh.k
09-20-2016, 07:52 AM
Yes, logo is important for any business to identify your business or brand.

MikeLevin
03-23-2017, 05:12 AM
Its always good idea to have good and well known logo of your business. Also you definitely need to have a blog of your restaurant. There you can inform customers about all news and special proposals that you have in your business.

TheDogLine
11-06-2017, 01:13 AM
For me, the logo is indeed necessary for your restaurant because this makes a good first impression, increase memorability, and stand out from competitors. A blog post is on your domain, it can be used to drive traffic to more conversion oriented pages and best of all, if done right, you’ll have established trust before they move on. For example, now let’s say I’m a traveler visiting a city for the first time and decide to look up “best fine dining in New City” and find a blog review on a new fine dining restaurant.

TheDogLine
11-06-2017, 01:13 AM
For me, the logo is indeed necessary for your restaurant because this makes a good first impression, increase memorability, and stand out from competitors. A blog post is on your domain, it can be used to drive traffic to more conversion oriented pages and best of all, if done right, youíll have established trust before they move on. For example, now letís say Iím a traveler visiting a city for the first time and decide to look up ďbest fine dining in New CityĒ and find a blog review on a new fine dining restaurant.

jayden
01-24-2018, 12:45 AM
Yes I think logo is one of the most important thing for your business. You must have an attractive logo for your business.

BusinessBuddyInc
02-28-2018, 02:34 AM
You need a logo design! Do you need to establish your brand awareness? You have a good product, but you don't have a good marketing strategy. Call us, and we will help you to grow. Our team of experts in the field of marketing, graphic design, public relations, SEO optimization will help you to find new customers and to establish your brand in the marketplace. We are a full-service marketing agency with 15 years of experience in helping small business to grow faster. You can see our website and call us for FREE appointment where we can discuss your business and your vision for it http://www.businessbuddyinc.com/
Your business partner Business Buddy Inc

outsourcingangel
08-07-2018, 10:09 PM
Yes it is very necessary for your business marketing.

Please watch this

https://youtu.be/2GdndE2jdgs

RajinderS
08-21-2018, 05:25 AM
Logo plays very important role for any business. So, you must have logo for your business. It represents your identity. It allows the brand to stand out in the sea. Blogs can be considered as advantage to your business but it is not much as important as logo.

sullivaninezzs
10-02-2018, 10:38 AM
start online business make web and market this through organic traffic..

wjohnwallace
12-27-2018, 07:54 AM
5 Reasons A Restaurant Needs A Good Logo

1) Makes a good first impression
2) Attracts more customers
3) Increases memorability
4) Communicates a message
5) Stand out from competitors

perfectagra
12-31-2018, 01:10 AM
You know Logo is must to present your website explain for complete description only a short size picture with brand text.

samuelevanguilder
12-31-2018, 07:29 AM
nice restaurant business work from the social media

Anglinia
02-18-2019, 01:02 AM
Logo provide the unique identify to our restaurant. And helps to increase the traffic in your website. So, i think its good, If you have logo and blog in your website.

sales@objectsol.in
02-27-2019, 06:59 AM
You must require mobile app

Bitcoin75
03-05-2019, 03:03 PM
Having a logo is very important, its part of what you are selling, when people see that they know its your restaurant, blog in most cases is not too important , you want to make more marketing efforts then of course its a good idea to set up a blog and a website of course...
I live in ukraine and restaurant business is every where, its hard but it pays, you might also want to start with some nice coupons and discounts to attract more visitors, people love the free stuff, with time you will change it so you dont run too much losses. but believe me its better to have 100 customers a day with coupons than to have 10 visitors a day without coupons, if your food and services is good people will always come.

Mukesh12599
03-16-2019, 08:53 AM
Yes!! You need a logo to make the identity of your business and blog helps to share information about your business.

nirmalaamul
04-23-2019, 05:45 AM
Logo is primarily for branding purpose. So I recommend you to own a logo. When you write a blog, it tends to increase in visitors. So both logo and blog is must.

lakersgirl
12-02-2019, 08:38 AM
Hey guys,
yeah in the case you want your business to boom you need a catching phrase and a pretty logo. Plus invest in a good ad campaign in the beginning of your journey as a restaurant owner. Also make sure you have the best equipment possible, so that you don't lose money in the long run. Sure it might seem like you should buy cheaper materials but it will be a huge disservice in the end. I did that mistake when I first opened my BBQ place. I bought a cheap grill that broke down or burned my food any freaking chance it got. I had a lot of dissatisfied customers that could have been my regulars and instead went off to other bars.
In the end of a long internet research I found a new brand (https://ianboer.com.au/counter-top/) from which I bought my new grill, toasters, coffee makers and a lot of other kitchen appliances. I had to do a full rebranding and a new marketing campaign but at least the soft opening after my rebranded bar went extremely well and now I have a strong client base. So best of luck to you.

Isakpitt
05-21-2020, 02:01 AM
We'll need the site for sure.

Isakpitt
05-28-2020, 05:31 AM
I would recommend you to get a logo for your restaurant. Blogs can be added advantage for your business.
Cheers!!

Good idea!

Okland
06-07-2020, 06:33 PM
I believe that in your case it is much more desireable to invest into creating your own call center as when your clients call the restaurant to make a reservation then it is a must have option.
Quite agree with you! I would strongly recommend to use these solutions https://voximplant.com/solutions/cloud-call-center. Seamless implementation, smooth work and great support center. We have been dealing with Voximplant for the past 6 months, no complaints.

traf
06-07-2020, 11:32 PM
Yes it is needed. It is your Identity.

Lilykevin95
06-17-2020, 12:36 AM
It is amazing in that the one picture speaks to the foundation completely. Whenever made viably, it can assume a significant job in drawing in clients and keeping them returning. Since these are major to the achievement of an eatery, a decent logo configuration is vital.

Dilan
06-26-2020, 04:17 AM
Definitely it should be. Iím sure branding is an important aspect of marketing. Regarding restaurants and cafes, this makes them more recognizable. For example, my favorite cafe is quite popular and everyone in Australia knows it. You can see their cool brand things on onlineshop.muzzbuzz.com (https://onlineshop.muzzbuzz.com/) . This is really cool things! I have my favorite cup with the inscription Muzz Buzz!

Johnhenry
09-18-2020, 05:01 AM
Yes it is necessary to have a logo and blog for restaurant because its increase your restaurant visibility on google and more people can see your products .

Brownii
10-03-2020, 10:36 PM
Well, logos can help your new customers remember your restaurant better and blog can help spread information about it on the web. I think both things are worth creating. Most cafes and restaurants have at least logos. Check vegan restaurants NY (https://vegan-maps.com/10-best-vegan-restaurants-in-new-york-2020/) and you'll see that they have sites where they post news and announce events (=blogs) and also they have logos.

Steve_12
11-02-2020, 02:45 AM
The restaurant's logo is as important as the tasty food served at the restaurant. We see hundreds and even thousands of different labels on business cards, banners and even on TV. Probably, this is why it is so necessary, because if the logo does not correspond to the institution, the customers will not have to wait.

Nags
11-12-2020, 02:08 AM
You must have logo for your restaurants to promote it as a Brand. And there is no need to create blog for it. Better to add your restaurants into major Food/Restaurants review and ratings websites like Zomato. If you want to create blog then create it as recipe of your restaurant's all items.

Valentine
02-09-2021, 02:32 AM
Logo is needed for marketing purposes, to build a brand, to get recognition...
at least that's what they told us in the university

but really, if you think about the place famous, and the great one - you also think of the image that associates with it. And logo is the way you can control such association :))))

as for the blog - it could be a nice thing for your audience to develop loyalty !

best if luck anyways!!!!!

ValentinDerkovsky
02-15-2021, 06:32 AM
Many people including myself always check restaurant reviews before heading out to a new place.

RaniaRanii3
02-20-2021, 12:30 AM
Building a large following will enable you to earn profit by luring advertisers, writing paid reviews or getting commissions for promoting other people's products.

RichardFox1
02-20-2021, 12:44 AM
Business Name:
Jonathan A. Dickinson Dentist
Owner Name:
Jonathan Dickinson
Street address:
554 Hannah Street
City/Suburb:
Charlotte
State/Province/Region/County:
NC/ North Carolina
Zip Code/Postal Code:
Phone:
828-394-1971
Fax:
828-394-1568
Dentists remove tooth decay, fill cavities, and repair fractured teeth. Dentists diagnose and treat problems with patients' teeth, gums, and related parts of the mouth. They provide advice and instruction on taking care of the teeth and gums and on diet choices that affect oral health

Rahul28
03-17-2021, 07:56 AM
A powerful restaurant logo helps you in a lot of ways you might not have even thought of. ... So, a unique name and logo will help in setting you apart from your competition. It will make sure that customers remember you and keep ordering food as well.

pankaj0008
03-26-2021, 01:56 AM
Logo: Must. To give your customers information about your hotel when they search at Google.
Blog: Optional. You can choose to place a blog at your website.

master007
03-26-2021, 12:58 PM
I would recommend a logo for branding and yes, start a blog for your restaurant. Many people including myself always check restaurant reviews before heading out to a new place. By having a blog, you can rank in google place and get google reviews. I recommend you start one or pay someone to do it for you.

cpafirmnj
04-13-2021, 07:39 AM
Yes, both things are very important for any business that deals in online marketing. With logo you can set up an identity of your business online & with the help of blog you can increase brand awareness of your business by posting updates about your business.

nadiasonii
06-11-2021, 06:33 AM
Thanks for sharing