PDA

View Full Version : Warm regards from Cratima - I just love this forum

Cratima
06-26-2006, 05:12 AM
Hello people!

My name is Olivian Breda and I represent Cratima. I will say just two words on Cratima: we have two specialized IT Divisions: Cratima Software and Cratima Interactive.

About me: I am Romanian, born in Bucharest.
I am a Licentiate of the Faculty of International Business and Economics, with the ideal job within the PR department of a multinational company, at which I will add value using the knowledge and experience within the LEADERS Romania and the Master program.

Right now I do a Master in Communication and Public Relations. The master is within the College of Communication and Public Relations (State University of Political and Administrative Studies). I will study on electronic materials, I only have to be present in the College at the exams.

I am passionate for the study of psychology, for theater (acting and watching) and for surfing the Internet. Concerning music I especially like Belinda CARLISLE, Frank SINATRA and Bonnie TYLER.

I'm sure we'll have a very nice bond and I can barely wait starting to write on the forums.

I like the topics a lot.

Regarding the company I proudly represent - I represent Cratima, a Romanian IT company. We have a good brand awarness on the Internet, so we rank high on Google.

Kirk
06-26-2006, 07:50 AM
Very nice intro! Welcome to the forum!

Cratima
06-26-2006, 09:46 AM
Hi Kirk, Thank you for the warm welcome. I'm glad you liked my presentation. Talk to you on the forums. :wink