PDA

View Full Version : Filing Tax procedure

Adam.H
01-04-2016, 02:41 AM
Hi

I'm completely new to business. Can anyone tell me when starting a new business as a sole proprietorship how soon should you inform the tax office and how often are the taxes paid?

If anyone has any relevant information or websites regarding taxes when opening a business for the first time I would be extremely grateful.

many thanks

JSMBK
01-07-2016, 04:07 AM
Hi Adam.H

The rules for tax paying is different for each country. Contact to the local bookkeeping services to know more about this.

Srijana Pandey
03-08-2020, 03:45 AM
Hey, Adam.H
Tax is different from each and every country according to its constitution. If you want to know about the tax about your location and then take help from your local tax advisor or accountant also.

josef305
05-23-2020, 08:07 AM
There are some fascinating due dates this Udemy Promo Codes (https://www.promocodeslive.com/store/udemy-coupons/) article yet I don't know whether I see all of them center to heart. There is some authenticity anyway I will get hold of it till I examine it further. Incredible article and we may need more!

MMPR
06-24-2020, 07:01 AM
It is different for every country...You can check online.

Lilykevin86
07-18-2020, 01:50 AM
Document online Income Tax Return by signing into Iris. Iris is online entryway where Income Tax Return is recorded. On the off chance that you are a first time Income Tax filer, enrollment will be required before you can record your Income Tax Return. After enrollment you can sign into Iris and record your Income Tax Return.

raviseo120
10-31-2020, 12:38 PM
Thanks for sharing with us

moverdubai12
11-06-2020, 11:03 PM
How to document ITR ( Income Tax Returns ) on ClearTax? – Income Tax E-documenting Guide For FY 2019-20

Login and Required Documents.

Enter Your Personal Information.

Enter Your Salary Details.

Enter the Details for Claiming Deduction.

Enter the Details of Taxes Paid.

e-File ITR.

E-Verify.

moverdubai12
11-06-2020, 11:04 PM
How to document ITR ( Income Tax Returns ) on ClearTax? Income Tax E-documenting Guide For FY 2019-20

Login and Required Documents.

Enter Your Personal Information.

Enter Your Salary Details.

Enter the Details for Claiming Deduction.

Enter the Details of Taxes Paid.

e-File ITR.

E-Verify.