View Full Version : Be your on Boss work from home

mulvany2
01-10-2014, 01:56 PM
Be your on Boss work from home

free training
free to join
No selling
No calling
This is 100% FREE! Nothing to Ship, No stupid Letters to Stuff! No Inventory to Maintain!!

http://one.zipnadazilch.com/index.php?referral=1071358

pandandesign
01-22-2014, 04:08 PM
Is this a legit site to work with? What is the catch for joining this site because there's always a catch? I wonder have people actually made money working from this site. I will have to check this out to see. Thanks for the info!

gHiros
01-22-2014, 08:24 PM
Hey Panda ... looking at the URL, it appears to be a referral link for ZipNadaZilch (aka ZNZ). People may think that it's a scam program, but it is legit and you can make money with it. However, when you join ZNZ you need to put your credit card on file with them ... just to become a "free" member. I say "free" because in reality it's not "free" to join ZNZ. Another thing is that you have to put a ton of hours of work into it. Bottom line, ZNZ is time consuming if you want to succeed. Another thing is the fact that once you recruit members into ZNZ, you miss out on any recurring, residual income. It's a one-shot deal, and you have to look for more recruits. So that's why it's a time consuming venture.

fredkawig
01-24-2014, 06:39 AM

free training
free to join
No selling
No calling
This is 100% FREE! Nothing to Ship, No stupid Letters to Stuff! No Inventory to Maintain!!

It seems like a scam website. Anyway, I think you should clarify what exactly is the purpose of the website you just posted.

LindaKay
01-28-2014, 11:22 AM
I don't know that it's a scam, per se, but I wouldn't say that it's a great work from home opportunity. This is one of those sites that will require you to put in hours upon hours of work for very little of a payoff. I would suggest looking into other opportunities that can be much more lucrative.

nowicki2013
01-28-2014, 12:05 PM
Sorry mulvanny2, I would never join this program. ZNZ is one of the worst MLM companies out there. They just want the start up fee, tell you you're going to make all this money, take all these vacations, but in reality, you might make some pocket change if you're lucky. Anyone who knows anything about internet marketing wouldn't even come close to the ZNZ website. Do a Google search for it and see what you find. I can't believe this company is actually still around to tell you the truth, just run away!

swagger
01-28-2014, 02:12 PM
Considering he has only 1 post (only this), I'd say this is a scam. Not to mention this sounds like a general scam, and the website looks fishy. I'd say just stay away from this, to be safe.

Sally108
01-29-2014, 12:18 PM
What MLM programs are good to join? I see so many it is hard to know the difference until you actually sign up. I did sign up with ZNZ, just to see it was not what I was looking for. Would love to hear opinions/suggestions on reputable companies! Thank you in advance.

Musho
01-29-2014, 10:50 PM
Totally a scam website, this is not the first time someone has tried to link me there.

delusional
01-30-2014, 01:43 AM
Definitely a scam site. Don't go there because you will just be trapped in a pyramid scheme. The link already has a referral code in it, this guy is just trying to get higher on the pyramid.

Auror
01-30-2014, 03:04 AM

free training
free to join
No selling
No calling

I'm a member of ZipNadaZilch. It's a site that relies heavily on referrals and members completing different offers. There are different prizes - payment via PayPal, checks, electronic gadgets, etc. Have I already earned from this site? Nope. I haven't allotted any time to this site as of yet. Maybe someday.

Anyways, what caught my attention is the way that the OP tried to market his referral link. It's a blind offer - not telling anything about the program. Come on man, be more transparent.

cpefley
01-30-2014, 04:26 AM

free training
free to join
No selling
No calling

The problem with this ad is that it looks like so many other that are definitely scams. I don't buy into those ads, because there is always a catch. I think that any business that isn't right upfront with what they are doing/selling/etc. then it isn't worth my time. I don't want to hear a bunch of things that it isn't, I want to know what it is.

ap4aaron
01-30-2014, 08:18 PM
This is a scam. Mods should take it down. Free stuff is always fake sadly.

Brianna Jay
02-01-2014, 11:14 PM
I can definitely tell you this program is not a scam, unfortunately mulvany2 did not really tell anyone enough about the program and because of how he promoted it it comes across as a scam. Programs like this DO in fact work and they aren't always free to join. I'm involved in a similar program that is far better than ZNZ and it literally only cost me $1 to get started. I never try to refer people by saying it's free because once they have to input credit card info they feel that they've been scammed and no longer want to join the program, which means I lose out on a commission. You need to be open and honest when promoting a program such as this one.

donaldplozha
02-06-2014, 07:51 PM
This guy is using his personal link to get whatever he needs on that website. I suggest the admins check these spammers and ban them because they are in no way any help to this forum.

Qraqq
02-07-2014, 09:19 AM
Guys,

There's a pretty cool app on Chrome - WOT (Web of Trust) that displays ratings of sites by visitors. I don't know how exactly it works yet. It has a trustworthiness and child safety rating for now. It works pretty fine.

Lodismel
02-07-2014, 04:08 PM
Yeah I don't about this, has all of the red flags that you usually look for in scams. Even the URL seems pretty sketchy. Remember to research everything before you do things that people tell you to do. No reason to get ripped off.

nicolefiore90
02-11-2014, 04:14 PM
Basically with this site you have to sign up under the person who gave the link, complete offers that are not free, or if they are free you forget to cancel before they start charging or it is difficult to cancel. Then you have to sign people up underneath your account and those people have to complete the paid offers. It is stupid.

DomDom
02-11-2014, 05:48 PM
Yeah I don't about this, has all of the red flags that you usually look for in scams. Even the URL seems pretty sketchy. Remember to research everything before you do things that people tell you to do. No reason to get ripped off.

Exactly. Posts like this always turn a danger lightbulb in my head. Anybody promising anything too good is doign something for themselves most likely.

sofieb529
02-20-2014, 03:50 PM
Thank You for detailing that! I was thinking about it but I don't have that kind of time!

Mojibobo
02-20-2014, 06:26 PM
Looks like it could possibly be a scam to be honest..

pahagwl
02-21-2014, 02:49 AM
It looks like a scam to me. This is solely due to the reason that to even become a free member, you have to give them your credit card number. And I find it very fishy that a new website without any previous would provide you with a source of income without any decent amount of work. So, I would recommend everyone to be very careful while signing up for this site.

Nerohs
02-21-2014, 12:17 PM
Totally a scam website, I thought links were not allowed in these forums, especially affiliate links, theres even a section for this.

jubvman
02-21-2014, 10:08 PM
Have never dealt with the website and honestly don't want to click the link..

Wouldn't really recommend this. There are many better methods for making money online. But I'm just taking prejudice so if anyone tries this, good luck.

justSaying
02-22-2014, 12:02 AM
I'm a member of ZipNadaZilch. It's a site that relies heavily on referrals and members completing different offers. There are different prizes - payment via PayPal, checks, electronic gadgets, etc. Have I already earned from this site? Nope. I haven't allotted any time to this site as of yet. Maybe someday.

Anyways, what caught my attention is the way that the OP tried to market his referral link. It's a blind offer - not telling anything about the program. Come on man, be more transparent.

It would have been hilarious if you were to say, "Have I earned from this site? Nada, Zip, Zilch!".
But true to what you said, this definitely smells of a scam. OP does not even try to make an effort to explain anything on it. Just a referral link splashed onto us.

JohnSword
02-22-2014, 12:32 AM

free training
free to join
No selling
No calling

Please do not fall prey to such MLM schemes. I took a quick look at the site and it seems awfully sketchy. Although it says that more than $8,000,000 have been paid to date, such numbers can easily be manipulated. Definitely stay clear of this one.

Lithium
02-22-2014, 05:05 AM
This is a typical scam site. I don't recommend trying it, you will surely waste the money or the time. If you look at its interface and at its name, you don't need to be a detective to figure out the truth.

firelily99
02-27-2014, 01:40 PM
Yep scan site, stay away - very far away. Another of those sounds good things and leaving credit card info out there is so not a good idea. the catch is that you will not make any money and will probably end up losing some in the process.

albertj786
03-14-2014, 02:39 AM
sorry i'm not going to join your program and i guess it's a scam site

Brownii
10-23-2020, 12:19 PM
It is really cool to work from home because during the pandemic period you can earn money even without any troubles and without endangering of your health. To calculate your earnings it will be convenient to download cash app for pc with the help of planetx64 (https://www.planetx64.com/cash-app-for-pc). It is really amazing program.

Helen777
01-08-2021, 05:04 PM
When the quarantine began, I started working from home. On one hand, it is very convenient. On the other hand, it requires self-organization. Also, it is important not to forget to take breaks. I personally started experiencing issues with my back. Of course, I can take painkillers, but this is not the best solution. Moreover, they might be addictive (according to Canadian Pharmacy (https://www.canadapharmacy.com/)). So, I do stretching and take breaks at least one time per hour.

Nags
01-12-2021, 12:16 AM
It seems like a scam website. Anyway, I think you should clarify what exactly is the purpose of the website you just posted.

master007
01-12-2021, 11:39 PM
What is the catch for joining this site because there's always a catch? I wonder have people actually made money working from this site. I will have to check this out to see.

Bigil
04-15-2021, 09:44 AM
t appears to be a referral link for ZipNadaZilch (aka ZNZ). People may think that it's a scam program, but it is legit and you can make money with it. However, when you join ZNZ you need to put your credit card on file with them

Muthuraj
04-22-2021, 03:03 AM
The website link is not open and I think it's scam promotion program. Please post relevant content in this thread.

lishmaliny
05-06-2021, 09:09 AM
Research the landscape in your industry and organization.
Emphasize the benefits to your organization.
Create a clear and specific remote work plan.
Time your request carefully.
Ask in-person, not via email.
Come prepared to lead the meeting.
Expect some discomfort, but don't be dissuaded.

Bigil
05-16-2021, 09:08 AM