PDA

View Full Version : Company set up in Hong Kong

Raji
01-11-2014, 05:56 AM
Hi,

We are a Indian accounting and consulting firm in Hong Kong to help overseas people to set up a company in Hong Kong, helping to assist them for all Hong Kong processing , other corporate consulting services.

If any one interested in setting up company in Hong Kong as the tax rates are low compared to others can send us email at arrowservices@netvigator.com or visit our webpage www.arrowservicesltd.com for more details.

owesem75
01-24-2014, 11:33 AM
Hongkong is becoming an expensive place to set up a business. There are many other alternative cities in that area specially in South East Asian cities.

wander_n_wonder
03-06-2014, 08:12 PM
Yeah, I agree that Hongkong is becoming less attractive now to businesses. The overall standard of living in that country is getting higher and higher and that directly affects the operating costs of a business. Also, the fact that the neighboring countries are not far away and they offer really reasonable conditions for business, it definitely pulls the market away from Hongkong.

arifpolash
08-13-2014, 10:50 AM
I think hong kong is good for business but uk is better especially in restaurant business.

xnstandy
12-11-2015, 01:55 AM
I think there is no need to do business in hongkong. Many companies are using order fulfillment compan in HongKong/China mainland to process their online order, which can save their cost and budget.

Simona
07-11-2017, 11:22 PM
Hello, I work for a consulting company in Shanghai which helps foreigners to set up a business in Shanghai. If you need to know more details, feel free to contact me at: simona@opportunityguide.cn

jackharrywa
05-06-2019, 06:55 AM
is it easy for an out sider to eatablish company in hong knog.

speeduser
03-23-2021, 12:40 AM
Hongkong is a business-friendly hub for all the investors. There may be some documentation involved, but if you are complete, then, it is not a problem. - Phillip Elden (https://www.phillipeldenprofile.com/)