PDA

View Full Version : How Fundamental Is A Plan For Success?

Marketing Matters
01-07-2016, 10:16 AM
How essential is planning? Having a goal is essential for success, because obviously without goals we couldn't measure success. The more detailed we craft our goals to be, and the more detailed we are on constructing the steps necessary to acquire the goals, the "better" the plan may be.

However as I have learned, a plan is comparable to a road map, or this day and age GPS. It's good to help navigate, but sometimes detours from the planned route or GPS instructions are necessary.

So my questions are very open ended, but I hope you will answer with your personal business operating/planning experience.
How important is business planning to your business? What are your main areas of focus anytime you create a plan? How often do you stray from your plan?

Knowing what you know now, what areas of planning do you wish you would have focused more or less on when starting-up?

Kuznec
08-02-2017, 03:59 PM
None, even the best plan has not remained unchanged after a collision with reality.

TheDogLine
02-11-2018, 12:19 AM
Planning is essential because this will guide you to your destination, by setting targets for managers, testing the feasibility of the business idea and make sure resources are employed at the right time.

prashant45321
02-20-2018, 01:51 PM
for a better position, for progress, for decision making, for flexibility and for control on successful orientation, and achieving approaches
we all do planning with a goal to became a success in our life that does not matter either you are intelligent in studies or a business
you may success by doing someone helps also, success does not tell that you achieve good money luxurious cars, bungalows I think success is something that which feels you better in yours heart

prashant45321
02-20-2018, 01:52 PM
for a better position, for progress, for decision making, for flexibility and for control on successful orientation, and achieving approaches
we all do planning with a goal to became a success in our life that does not matter either you are intelligent in studies or a business
you may success by doing someone helps also, success does not tell that you achieve good money luxurious cars, bungalows I think success is something that which feels you better in yours heart

agustina
04-04-2018, 02:21 AM
Planning is guide you for to your destination. Make right decision at right time. Analyse market strategy & offer unique characteristics.

stephenroger1001
04-09-2018, 07:14 AM
Planning is the most important and primary factor before starting any business. We should understand the strategies and our future goals and start planning and preparing accordingly. Therefore a thorough market research is must for this.

JoeBrainHive
04-12-2018, 06:50 PM
Planning for a business is indeed one of the most important priorities in the mind of the success oriented entrepreneur. There should always be a great amount of prudence and diligence when doing research and trying to find growth vectors for the startup.

Both at the beginning as well as during the operation it is vital that business planning is heeded and that the planning flows in step with the current events in the business development. If you are interested in learning more about a business planning mindset and getting to know all the different instruments of business planning such as the regular business plan / financial plan or any of the more modern vehicle of Mind mapping for planning and efficient business administration please have a look at some good sources, one of which I have in my signature.

Business Planning made easy. BrainHive Consulting. (http://www.brainhive.de/en)

JoeBrainHive
04-12-2018, 06:52 PM
Planning for a business is indeed one of the most important priorities in the mind of the success oriented entrepreneur. There should always be a great amount of prudence and diligence when doing research and trying to find growth vectors for the startup.

Both at the beginning as well as during the operation it is vital that business planning is heeded and that the planning flows in step with the current events in the business development. If you are interested in learning more about a business planning mindset and getting to know all the different instruments of business planning such as the regular business plan / financial plan or any of the more modern vehicle of Mind mapping for planning and efficient business administration (business canvas, one pager, javelin board) please have a look at some good sources, one of which I have in my signature.

Business Planning made easy. BrainHive Consulting. (http://www.brainhive.de/en)

JoeBrainHive
04-24-2018, 03:16 PM
These are great tips!! they will definitely help with making a plan, and we all agree that good plans are essenial for good results.

However, people might be experts in the service they provide but not in business planning...so to set realistic outlooks, to pull in clients efficiently, etc. we need strategies that we might not know of and we need to call for help, do some outsourcing, and get business planning experts to do this for us; this way, owners can focus their time and energy in their area of expertise and not run around learning something that will only delay their startup development.

Goldsber21
09-12-2018, 06:37 AM
For a better future, it is very much essential to think about financial planning. Got to know about gratuity rules (https://www.goodmoneying.com/gratuity-calculation-formula-rules/) as my dad will get it and sought my help. Thought that it will be a good idea to know about it beforehand.

Save on Transfers
11-03-2018, 11:20 AM
[QUOTE=So my questions are very open ended, but I hope you will answer with your personal business operating/planning experience.
How important is business planning to your business? What are your main areas of focus anytime you create a plan? How often do you stray from your plan?

Knowing what you know now, what areas of planning do you wish you would have focused more or less on when starting-up?[/QUOTE]

Business Planning is very essential in all business. It will be a guide for you to target the growth of your business. You can measure your success through the plan if it was use. Also, it might be crucial to change business plan you must have 3 plans ahead. Like Planning 1 , 2 and 3. If problem occurs you know what to do. If I create a plan I focused on the strategy and what would be the impact to the customers.

deblauwehollander
10-22-2019, 05:34 AM
Planning for business is important. It identify the goal. Plans can be created to handle possible future scenarios.

TangelThor
06-18-2020, 05:34 AM
Planning is an ongoing process. All planning processes consist of eight steps: analyzing opportunities, establishing objectives, determining planning premises, identifying alternatives, evaluating available alternatives, selecting the most appropriate alternative, implementing the plan and reviewing the plan.

TangelThor
07-06-2020, 04:05 AM
Planning is an ongoing process. All planning processes consist of eight steps: analyzing opportunities, establishing objectives, determining planning premises, identifying alternatives, evaluating available alternatives, selecting the most appropriate alternative, implementing the plan and reviewing the plan.

beckhere1
08-08-2020, 01:17 PM
How essential is planning? Having a goal is essential for success, because obviously without goals we couldn't measure success. The more detailed we craft our goals to be, and the more detailed we are on constructing the steps necessary to acquire the goals, the "better" the plan may be.

However as I have learned, a plan is comparable to a road map, or this day and age GPS. It's good to help navigate, but sometimes detours from the planned route or GPS instructions are necessary.

So my questions are very open ended, but I hope you will answer with your personal business operating/planning experience.
How important is business planning to your business? What are your main areas of focus anytime you create a plan for best automatic (https://expertwatchman.com/best-automatic-dive-watch-under-1000/)? How often do you stray from your plan?

Knowing what you know now, what areas of planning do you wish you would have focused more or less on when starting-up?

stevealex000
09-09-2020, 05:41 AM
Develop the right plan for you. Some people are very detail-oriented and are able to closely follow an intricate plan. ...
Establish times to spend on it. It might be every Sunday night. ...
Keep a journal. Take notes. ...
Reflect. ...
Set goals. ...
Act on your plan.

amelyjcob
10-21-2020, 08:03 AM
What are the fundamentals of planning?
Planning is an ongoing process. All planning processes consist of eight steps: analyzing opportunities, establishing objectives, determining planning premises, identifying alternatives, evaluating available alternatives, selecting the most appropriate alternative, implementing the plan and reviewing the plan

jacksonsamy2
10-22-2020, 07:30 AM
Self-awareness. Self-awareness is your ability to correctly perceive your own emotions as they are occurring. ...
Self-approval. ...
Self-worth. ...
Self-sufficient. ...
Self-respect. ...
Self-acceptance. ...
Self-love.

jacksonsamy2
10-26-2020, 07:37 AM
Develop the right plan for you. Some people are very detail-oriented and are able to closely follow an intricate plan. ...
Establish times to spend on it. It might be every Sunday night. ...
Keep a journal. Take notes. ...
Reflect. ...
Set goals. ...
Act on your plan.

master007
11-05-2020, 12:39 AM
None, even the best plan has not remained unchanged after a collision with reality.

JeanMilburn
12-08-2020, 02:47 AM
Strategy is vital everything else that happens in the business is, or at least should be, subordinate to the strategy.

Nags
12-21-2020, 01:24 AM

Lilykevin86
01-12-2021, 01:11 AM
The science and craft of order as applied to the general arranging and lead of fighting" may appear to be far from maintaining a business.

alishbasaki
01-14-2021, 11:38 PM
7 Fundamentals of Success and Happiness Only You Can Deny Yourself
Mindfulness. Mindfulness is your capacity to effectively see your own feelings as they are happening.
Self-endorsement.
Self-esteem.
Independent.
Dignity.
Self-acknowledgment.
Confidence.

lishmaliny
01-18-2021, 08:29 AM
All planning processes consist of eight steps: analyzing opportunities, establishing objectives, determining planning premises, identifying alternatives, evaluating available alternatives, selecting the most appropriate alternative, implementing the plan and reviewing the plan.

lishmaliny
02-12-2021, 05:18 AM
The strategy is vital everything else that happens in the business is, or at least should be, subordinate to the strategy. In its fullest and most complete form, the strategy encompasses everything the business does today and will do in the future at least during the lifetime of the strategic plan.

toni
02-15-2021, 01:33 PM
For a plan it surely would be relevant to have an idea what financial numbers you want / can achieve. while doing a profit analysis of your running business, are you comparing your margin numbers to averages of your industry? So that you could get ideas where to improve and set specific targets.

I had always found it helpful in seeing average financial performances by relevant industries as benchmark. This may be helpful: (https://kpiforesight.com) as it shows dashboards with various financial margins for different industries.

RaniaRanii3
03-05-2021, 10:52 PM
A decent technique will accept the real factors of the current circumstance, marshal and utilize every one of the accessible assets, perceive the manner and strength of the foe. The system brings every one of the accessible powers and assets together in a planned manner to zero in on getting explicit objectives.

Lilykevin86
03-05-2021, 11:00 PM
To successfully make vital plans, hold key arranging gatherings that remember experts from different fields for the organization. Need of Evaluation.

lishmaliny
03-11-2021, 06:07 AM
A good strategy will embrace the realities of the current situation, marshal and make the best use of all the available resources, recognise the disposition and strength of the enemy. The strategy brings all the available forces and resources together in a coordinated way to focus on securing specific goals.

lishmaliny
04-06-2021, 06:09 AM
Executive Summary.
Description of Your Business.
Services and Products.
Marketing and Sales.
Operations.
Your Management Team.
Development.
Financial Summary.

nadiasonii
06-14-2021, 04:48 AM