Thread: Advertising

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Collapse Details
    I just want to be helpful for those who need any help with essay. Once I needed to write a speech for me and came across one cool website on the internet https://buyessaysafe.com/reflective-essay/, their writers are all holders of master or Ph.D. degree in the scientific subjects. I highly recommend them, I am totally satisfied with their professional writers, you can order a paper on a variety of topics and subjects.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Advertising is a marketing tactic involving paying for space to promote a product, service, or cause. The actual promotional messages are called advertisements, or ads for short. The goal of advertising is to reach people most likely to be willing to pay for a company's products or services and entice them to buy.
    Display Advertising.
    Video Advertising.
    Mobile Advertising.
    Native Advertising.

Purpose of Advertising

Advertising has three primary objectives: to inform, to persuade, and to remind. Informative Advertising creates awareness of brands, products, services, and ideas. It announces new products and programs and can educate people about the attributes and benefits of new or established products.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    thanks for sharing with us

Share on facebook