Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Collapse Details
    Melissa, I am sure by now your business must have established strong roots. Did you manage to hire any business coach and how was the experience? Now-a-days its a good trend of using LMS based services for doing short courses online and getting our required professional development information online.
    But sincerely, I would like to know how your experience went.

Share on facebook

Online Training and audit training for finance and accounting professionals.

2. Collapse Details
    Hi Melissa. I think by now your business is doing great. If you need business coach services fell free to visit us.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details

Hi Small Business Owners!

I am very excited to share with you the first post about my company. I am launching Syllables today and if anyone out there needs help improving your business processes and structure to earn more profit. Please contact me!!! Lets connect and I will share all the details about me and my consulting firm!!!! Please see exceptional packages below!!!

Packages Starting At:
    $50 – One Remote Session
    $150 – One On-Site Meeting
    $300 – Monthly Package with Remote Support

***The first phone call is always on us before the actual appointment!!!
    A representative will contact you shortly to schedule an appointment!

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Hire us! We are the world's first consulting software for small-medium businesses.
    Hi Melissa! I am also a startup owner myself and we are building a software here in Silicon Valley exactly to help small business owners and employees just like you to get the help they need, for cheaper, and much higher quality! We offer free insights and reports by analyzing your financials and asking you and your employees questions on our platform. Our revenue model is through premium subscriptions or if you choose to hire us for the implementation of an action plan we suggested either for a problem we identified in our reports or a problem you brought up which needs to be solved. On a separate note, our subscription model is for clients who'd like to communicate with our consultants about anything and anytime, ranging from concerns they might have or discussing our findings and reports. If you're interested, our website is www.vezeer.com

Share on facebook

Last edited by jakamram; 04-04-2019 at 05:24 PM.

5. Collapse Details
    Hiring a business coach can help grow your business. But make sure they are well-experienced ones. A well-experienced business coach can easily identify the internal and external faults within an organisation and will give solutions for them. They can be an asset to the growth of your organisation.

Share on facebook

Last edited by olivia ethan; 05-13-2019 at 11:41 PM.