Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    I think it will be depends on your budget, if you have well budget and you don't have more idea about business then you can hire a business coach. He will be your well wisher for business.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I also suggest you to hier a business coach, he will be better experienced in the particular field and will give you new ideas for smart work.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Do some research first and evaluate as to whether you really require one. Why do you think you need a business a coach in the first place?

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    I am not super pro "hire a business coach". Not after I saw so many people who claim to be qualified to be business coaches but have not actually run a business other than their coaching business. So, I say do it only if you determine you really, really need to. Business coaches are expensive. A definitely investment of money and I've seen advice being given before that a person just starting out with little income should first invest in a coach but I disagree. If you have this extra money lying around then maybe its not a bad idea. however, if you still need to get some revenue in your business then hoard your money for the time being.

Many people say you're going to get a massive edge by hiring a business coach, but a lot of things I've realized from being on my computer way too much and inside of business groups for coaches is: an inordinate amount of information given by coaches is on the web for free.

You just have to be willing to look for it. Many aren't so they go off and pay people for advice which I think its a waste of money.

So hire a coach if you A.) can afford it and B.) have exhausted all avenues while researching yourself.

Also, if you plan on hiring a coach look for someone who has run their own successful (non-coaching business) for years and earned well in it, and someone who has a web presence, and someone who doesn't earn all of their income from coaching (unless they are at the age of retirement then it makes sense).

These criteria will stop you from ending up in the hands of a self-proclaimed business coach who might have a strong following, and seductive marketing but in the end doesn't know that much about business and will just take your money.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Hi Melissa and congrats for your new company. Good Luck!

What I have learned from my own experience is that when it comes for a new business the most importnt thing is having a growth mindset rather than concentrating on the business' profit making processes. Once a business gets a hold of a solid foundation, profit follows. So if you want to hire a business coach, he should firstly guide you through what growth means and how you can achieve it in order to take the right decision.

So, in case you want to hire someone to advise you, you should expext from him to talk you about viral marketing, public relations (PR), unconvential PR, search engine marketing (SEM), social and display ads, offline ads, search engine optimization (SEO), content marketing, email marketing, business development, sales, affiliate programs, offline events, community building and many others. Of course, it depends on the kind of business you have.

Hope it helped!

Cheers

Share on facebook

- Regina Rosas Amat
    Passionate Marketer, Marketing Analyst at SuperTasker. The place where you can get digital tasks super fast.

6. Collapse Details
    Yes for a startup its very difficult to higher a business coach due to tight budget, you can search local or online. When you talk to them ask them if them for testimonials if they worked for business similar to yours. This will help you to find best coach.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Never before has there been such a comprehensive guide to building a home based business. "The Definitive Guide to Success" is the result of 28 successful home business entrepreneurs sharing what they have learned along the wa
    http://bit.ly/2Hamjl7

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    By the way, in most cases it is better to start with this

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    On the off chance that you can stand to employ a mentor, I imagine this is a smart thought. Simply ensure that the individual in authentic and that they are alluded to you by legitimate sources. Today every individual is out to get a bit of the pie and tragically we keep running into individuals that will guarantee us the world and may give us exactly what we don't require or what we definitely knew. In the event that this individual is going to help take your contemplations the following level where you are battling with what to do straightaway, at that point I say pull out all the stops.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    I wish you success in your business

Share on facebook