Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Multi level marketing?
    Now a days, mlm becomes a most important part of advertising a business. So what do you know about mlm?
    Please share your info here!!

any help would be appreciated..

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    With MLM the faster you can build a downline the more likely you will be successful.

I've noticed that the most successful people already had access to a large group before they joined the business. These folks were in the money in less than 30 days while others would have 2-3 people under them after six months or a year. The slow ones get discouraged and quit.

So when it comes to MLM, first think of how many people you know before you think of how much money you could make.
    You might be better at doing a different type of business.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I have always been suspicious about MLM. Although a lot of people have made it doing this kind of business like they actually became rich. But all I have to say I guess is that it's not for everybody. Unless you are really diligent enough to work on it then it's fine. But you have to risk a lot of money if you're a newbie though.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    What do you mean by risk a lot of money? lots only have a small fee to start. with mine to start was a reasonably small fee and we only have to pay $100 once a year after to renew our license to sell in the countries were in. I don't think all MLM's make "newbies" risk a lot money..... and is it not that way with starting or running any business out there? cause that's what MLM legally is, its a business. Think of it as a franchise.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark89 View Post
    What do you mean by risk a lot of money? lots only have a small fee to start. with mine to start was a reasonably small fee and we only have to pay $100 once a year after to renew our license to sell in the countries were in. I don't think all MLM's make "newbies" risk a lot money..... and is it not that way with starting or running any business out there? cause that's what MLM legally is, its a business. Think of it as a franchise.
    The problem with MLM is that people have already come to a realization that MLM isn't that ethical. Each MLM scheme is run to benefit mostly only the person on the top of the pyramid. I just don't see it as a legit way of doing business because it may not be sustainable in the long term. You could probably make a lot of money from it in the past, but as more people ventured into it, the business model has become well-known, so people know how to identify one and stay away from it.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    The most difficult part is - initial investment. I had been approached by several people who wanted me to join as their downlines but I had refused them just because of the Initial Investment. If there are MLMs with Zero Investment (at least in the initial stages) I can think of them like the one I joined recently.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Agreed! I don't trust MLM. I think that is just screws over everyone at the bottom. I think it is best to create a company from scratch and not busy yourself making someone else rich. Building a downline takes a lot of false promises and the charisma of a snake oil salesman. I saw someone recruiting a couple to Amway the other night at Starbucks. I just wanted to tell the couple, "RUN!"

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    MLM schemes are nothing more than scams. They lure you in with promises and figures from the person on top but what you aren't told is that that person is seeing the earnings of all the people below him. A person on the bottom will not make any money unless he/she is willing to scam other people.
    Drafting a MLM scheme is actually quite impressive because people know these schemes exist so it's hard to make it look like something legitimate.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    I personally wouldn't deal with MLM. There are way too many scams out there. Most of them just want you to pay a start up fee and after that you're all alone. However, if you still want to do some MLM you might want to check out some Facebook groups. There are too many MLM Facebook groups to keep track of, you just have to find the right one. Just make sure their website has a "Contact Us" page with a couple different ways to contact admin just in case you have some questions.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    I think that a lot of people see MLM as a scam. This is because they do ask for a big investment to get started then you don't make money unless you have a lot of people under you. I've tried a few of these companies, of course this was many years ago, and never got anywhere with any of them. I wouldn't even bother anymore.

Share on facebook