Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    I think MLM is a great way to promote your business, but the downside is that sometimes it kind of detracts from the original focus of your company which is your products, due to people focusing more on the opportunities and profits that come with it. I don't really see it as any better or worse than other marketing tactics. There are advantages and disadvantages to it like anything else. As long as the company is genuine and doesn't scam people, I have no problem with MLM techniques and I even consider it one of the more effective ways to market.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Taru, you may very well be on to something. I was just thinking about how long this business model has actually been around... If I'm correct, it actually dates back to before the Internet. There's something to be said about that. I think that why it gets a bad name is because there are a lot of willy nilly companies around now because the Internet has made it so easy to fly by night, so to speak. (Fortunately, things are changing there but that's another story.) So, I think you really have to do your due diligence... Make sure you do your homework and really look into the company before joining it. Of course, this is something you should be doing regardless of the business model.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by daveklingberg11 View Post
    Now a days, mlm becomes a most important part of advertising a business. So what do you know about mlm?
    Please share your info here!!

any help would be appreciated..
    Multilevel marketing is the sales force consists of multiple levels or marketers that profit from each other. I am also a part of Multilevel Marketing and if the company has a genuine product then you will be more satisfied and you will not afraid to share it with others. In MLM the main purpose of the company is to advertise their products through distributors.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Multi-level marketing is also called "networking". Honestly, I'm currently a part of a MLM company as a sideline, and I haven't earned much money with it due to the fact that I haven't really recruited anyone to join my downline. However, there are really strong testimonies from the company I joined.

I'm not blaming the company, though, because I honestly haven't been working hard with the company. What I like about it, though, is that I can work on my own time.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    There's plenty of legitimate MLM businesses. Research, and interview people. Not just the top of the chain, but get feedback from people who've just started. Get a real feel for it. You'll have to cut through the cult-like responses from a lot of them, but there are nuggets of truth that can be gleaned from everywhere.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by GordonTheComputerGuy View Post
    With MLM the faster you can build a downline the more likely you will be successful.

I've noticed that the most successful people already had access to a large group before they joined the business. These folks were in the money in less than 30 days while others would have 2-3 people under them after six months or a year. The slow ones get discouraged and quit.

So when it comes to MLM, first think of how many people you know before you think of how much money you could make.
    You might be better at doing a different type of business.
    I agree with this. And to add more, if you are on the top of the tier of the structure of an MLM business, you are most likely to get rich since you do the least amount of work and reap the greatest amount of money. The problem is when you are at the bottom since the money you earn is barely enough to sustain your needs, in short, you do all the work and reap the least amount of money since the commissions and referrals go to the top.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    My partner and i have been suspect about MULTI LEVEL MARKETING. Although a few persons possess achieved it carrying out this kind of small business just like they really evolved into loaded. But all I must declare I reckon that is actually it is not necessarily for everyone. If you are really conscientious adequate to function about it subsequently it's great. But you have to chance a lot of money if you're some sort of newbie nevertheless.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    There are some multi level marketing companies better than others. When they hear of networking businesses, they get turned off. In my experience, as an Herbalife distributor, people tend to get turned off with doing business because there's a membership fee and you're going to have to recruit others.

It's quite tedious if the whole process is difficult. Again, there are some MLM companies better than others, so try creating a MLM company with a good structure for your distributors to earn well.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    MULTILEVEL MARKETING strategies tend to be simply cons. They will appeal an individual in along with claims and also statistics in the man or women on the top nevertheless everything you usually are not advised is actually that the face is actually discovering the income of all of the folks underneath your pet. Anyone on the underside won't help make money until he/she is actually willing to fraud other people.
    Composing the MULTILEVEL MARKETING scheme is really quite extraordinary since folks understand these strategies exist therefore it is difficult for making the idea appear like anything genuine.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Multilevel marketing is a great business opportunity...if you are the person on top of the pyramid with an army of people under you taking the trickle down scraps. This business model can be very successful. My former home of Grand Rapids, Michigan was largely built on the Amway fortune. There are a lot of things in Grand Rapids that are named after Devos and Van Andel, who were the companies founders. This includes Van Andel Arena, where many events and and concerts take place, as well as Devos Hall, another venue.

Share on facebook