Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    How can I get so much traffic for my website?
    Guys,

I am totally new to seo also new into this forum too. I have a basic question to all. Plz. reply to my thread how can I get so much traffic for my website? Is off page link building only help? Or do I need to use another activities like social media marketing?

Waiting for your better response.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Hmmm... I think Ads on Facebook is the best way to get more traffic for your websites

Hope this help

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Re:
    Before start to acquire traffic from various sources, you have to set target audience & region/country for your website. There are plenty online marketing ways to generate traffic but I would advice you to go with brand awareness of your product/service. Quality traffic & potential leads, I would suggest:

*Google Adwords
    *Facebook Advertising

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    You should learn about SEO and its types like Off-Page and On-Page.

First of all learn about on-page SEO and performed on-page SEO of your website. After completing on-page, then start off-page link building.
    Start Social Media Marketing first and prepare Google Plus, Facebook Brand Page and also starting sharing on both pages.
    Apply off-page link building techniques like Article Submission, Blog Commenting etc.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Hmmm... I think Ads on Facebook is the best way to get more traffic for your websites

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Totally agree with lilyalvin's point about on-page. if you dont get the page structure and content correct first you will have an uphill battle when you start link building

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    For getting so much visitors for your website the popular and effective is to sharing unique content onto various relevant website and also good website desing, proper on page optimization can drive traffic for your website.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by kathleene View Post
    Before start to acquire traffic from various sources, you have to set target audience & region/country for your website. There are plenty online marketing ways to generate traffic but I would advice you to go with brand awareness of your product/service. Quality traffic & potential leads, I would suggest:

*Google Adwords
    *Facebook Advertising
    I am totally agree with your opinion. Target your audience & region/country for your website is necessary.

Web Style
    Web Development And Design

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    There are few steps, by implement below given points you can increase the traffic on your site:-

Advertise Your site
    Get Social
    Write Irresistible Headlines
    Target Long-Tail Keywords
    Pay Attention to On-Page SEO
    Start Guest Blogging
    Invite Others to Guest Blog on Your Site

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Hello Friends

You can get improve so much traffic for your sites use unique and fresh content and find high density keyword and then apply seo(on page and off page)activity and smo activity.

Share on facebook