1. Collapse Details
    New Here And Need Some Advice:
    Hi everyone. This is my first time on the forums. I have been trying to find a position as a baker in bakeries in Buffalo, NY but I have been hitting roadblocks as no one seems to be hiring.So I decided that I would look into starting an online bakery, but I am having trouble finding any information on how to. I know that I don't want to be a home processor since it limits me to just farmer's markets, etc and what I can or cannot sell. I also wouldn't be able to sell my baked good online on such sites as Etsy.

I have some idea as to how I would go about doing so such as finding a commercial kitchen to work out of so I can start it up and eventually open up my own brick and mortar. I just need someone to steer me in the right direction.

Thank you.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by angcertifiedbaker View Post
    Hi everyone. This is my first time on the forums. I have been trying to find a position as a baker in bakeries in Buffalo, NY but I have been hitting roadblocks as no one seems to be hiring.So I decided that I would look into starting an online bakery, but I am having trouble finding any information on how to. I know that I don't want to be a home processor since it limits me to just farmer's markets, etc and what I can or cannot sell. I also wouldn't be able to sell my baked good online on such sites as Etsy.

I have some idea as to how I would go about doing so such as finding a commercial kitchen to work out of so I can start it up and eventually open up my own brick and mortar. I just need someone to steer me in the right direction.

Thank you.
    Just google it, you'll find a lot of info.

Share on facebook