Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Is PPC a worthwhile investment? Well, the answer is it depends. Pay Per Clicks ads are usually worth it because the visit generated brings in more than what the click is worth and the searcher is committed to buying. PPC ads are a great tool to grow a customer base because they are focused.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    it depends. Pay Per Clicks ads is usually worth it because the visit generated brings in more than what the click is worth and the searcher is committed to buying. PPC ads are a great tool to grow a customer base because they are focused.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I have heard that unless you have a thousand monthly visitors or less then you won't see much increase in traffic. This being said, I tried Google AdWords on one of my blogging sites and I saw traffic increase heavily over the next 12 hours. When I saw that I was going to be charged $8.50 for a 12 hour period, I abruptly paused the campaign because I don't have the cash to run a campaign right now. Google AdWords works and if you are selling products on your website, then you will be able to determine how much spending ranks over what you are generating in income.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Is PPC a worthwhile investment? Well, the answer is it depends. Pay Per Clicks ads are usually worth it because the visit generated brings in more than what the click is worth and the searcher is committed to buying. PPC ads are a great tool to grow a customer base because they are focused.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    PPC can be extremely effective for small budgets. Targeting.: You can use PPC to target visitors at all stages of the buying funnel. Start by focusing on the keywords people type in when they are ready to buy. The lower the funnel, the higher the conversion rate you should expect.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Well, the answer is it depends. Pay Per Clicks ads are usually worth it because the visit generated brings in more than what the click is worth and the searcher is committed to buying. PPC ads are a great tool to grow a customer base because they are focused.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    PPC can be extremely effective for small budgets. Targeting.: You can use PPC to target visitors at all stages of the buying funnel. Start by focusing on the key words people type in when they are ready to buy. The lower in the funnel, the higher conversion rate you should expect.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Also, depending on what ad is being displayed you will receive a different amount. Honestly, we've seen sites that have made about 1 or 2 cents per click, and we've had sites that made well over 6 or 7 dollars per click. For most blog or news sites, you could probably expect to see anywhere from $0.10 to $1 per click.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    There are also websites where you view other websites and subsequently get credited with the amount of views, which you can then use to advertize your website for free. The problem here is that it takes a lot of time and most people are there just to get views to their own website and won't really care about what you are selling.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Well, the answer is it depends. Pay Per Clicks ads are usually worth it because the visit generated brings in more than what the click is worth and the searcher is committed to buying. PPC ads are a great tool to grow a customer base because they are focused.

Share on facebook