Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    I think that PPC is a huge loss of time, those ads are just scary and no one clicks them. From the clicker point of view they are bad too, I think there is too much of those ads out there and no one believes they are legit.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by caparica007 View Post
    I think that PPC is a huge loss of time, those ads are just scary and no one clicks them. From the clicker point of view they are bad too, I think there is too much of those ads out there and no one believes they are legit.
    PTC is a big waste of time indeed. They have a lot of pyramid schemes and robots I think.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Lithium View Post
    PTC is a big waste of time indeed. They have a lot of pyramid schemes and robots I think.
    This is absolutely correct. There are to many ways to scam the system. Mainly proxies, and robots.

Share on facebook

It's just business.

4. Collapse Details
    In my opinion PPC is for sure worth it. However, I have known a lot of people who have lost a lot of money doing it because they didn't get the proper training. If you are going to do PPC make sure you find a mentor to help you out.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Also, stay away from Neobux. They are known for their bot referrals.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    No. I do not believe that Pay Per Click is worth it. Simply because the clicks are random. You have no idea if those clicks come from people who are genuinly interested in your product/service, or if they clicked on the link by mistake.

I know services like Adsense are very appealing because they require no effort at all, but they are not as effective as you be if you decided to put in he hard work, and advertise your own site. You need to to target specific people. Adsense fails to do this. If you took the initiative to promote your own site you wold see more quality visitors. Which will ultimately result in more business. I use to use Adsense myself. Leaving them was the best decision i have ever made in this area of business. I would suggest you do the same.

Share on facebook

I Need Money!

7. Collapse Details
    It depends on the circumstances.

As they said, advertising on social media is much more feasible.

Share on facebook

Your Social Village - Social Marketing Experts

8. Collapse Details
    in ppc, how much time it will take to display the ad in search console?

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Pay per click can bring traffic but it is very expensive

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    I support many of the responses already listed, but here is my take.

The answer is Yes AND No. Many business owners are not fully aware of the proper way to use PPC traffic and many, many of them deem PPC a failure without understanding the metrics. What do I mean?

What is a customer worth to you? What is a customer worth to you at the 30, 60 & 90 day marks? How much of that value are you willing to spend to acquire them? How many clicks to obtain a customer?

Here is an example:

You are a restaurant owner and you average per cover(person) is $17.82. Is it worth paying $2 per click? Maybe not, but maybe too. Why? We look at the 30-60-90 day value AND how many clicks it takes to get them. If it takes 20, that means paying $40 to get that new customer.

So how often does this customer return during this time? Once more, once per month more? Twice a month more? I think you can see where this is going. You culd go negative in the short term but go positive over the long term.

How about a dentist whose initial customer value is $100? Would you pay $100 per click? Again, how many clicks to obtain that new customer? What a dentist has that a restaurant may not is a tool belt full of high ticket services like tooth whitening, braces, invisalign and more. I might encourage a potential dental client to consider this.

Now, if you are just starting out, you may not have the LTV(30-60-90) day value, so you have to be prepared to spend before you know the results and it could take a while plus tweaking the ads etc.

Share on facebook

Click Here to get my FREE report on how acquire new customers/clients/patients easily! Empowered Marketing Solutions, LLC exists to help you grow your business effortlessly AND predictably.