Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
  1. Collapse Details
    Indeed in the event that somebody just snaps and finishes your site off regardless you're paying for it. Truly, on the off chance that you don't have a powerful showcasing spending plan don't stress over it for the present. Produce some great substance, similar to blog entries for your webpage, and work some essential SEO to begin to get a crowd of people.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by True Self Organics View Post
    Hey Guys,

Im a newbie in the business world. Im trying to generate traffic to my website. I'm looking into different forms of advertisement online and wondering if the pay per click worth the money. I'm wondering if you should make a certain type of income before considering that option. I guess I can try it and see how much I spend compared to how much it actually generates, but I'd rather not waste my time or money if it's not worth it. Let me know if you've already experienced this!

Oh yeah,, and is it legit? I mean if someone just clicks and then closes out of my site do I have to pay for that? Or do they have to engage for a certain amount of time????

Thanks,

Melissa
    It is legit, PPC Agency's do great jobs and through them you really see ads that maybe matterto you

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Hi!!
    If you have enough amount to pay then only I suggest you to opt for paid campaigns as if some clicks on your add and suddenly close the tab even though your amt will be deducted.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    I like big budgets and I cannot lie.
    Performance advertising does not work for most brands because what they are selling/offering does not have a high enough value for it to make sense - particuarly in some business sectors. If an advertiser is capable of maintaining the "relationship" with the user, and can encourage repeat visits, send them email, etc., then it can be rewarding. It's just really important that you differentiate your listings as much as possible from those around you, get creative (using sitelink extensions in the case of Google Ads) and try to make it work from an investment perspective.

Share on facebook