Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    If you're new to online marketing, then I would recommend again PPC advertising right now. As others have mentioned, it will get expensive ... very expensive if you don't monitor your PPC account closely. I suggest working on free ways to get traffic to your website, such as article marketing using Ezine Articles or leveraging Hub Pages. Once you start getting traffic to your website and generate some income, then invest part of your income to paid advertising, such as PPC.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    It's not something I would recommend as well. It's not worth the time and effort and very few people would actually get engaged with it. It's best to use social media when it comes to this.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Yes, if someone clicks on the ads you have posted you have to pay for the ad. I found the PPC ads is a lot of expense with very little return. So if you want to try it out you can, but I have found the advertising with the PPC marketing is a huge waste of time unless you have experience at targeting the specific words which would rank well for your site.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    You could try it if you want to, just test out the waters and go from there. A lot has to do with your site that you're promoting too. If someone sees a site they're interested in when they click on your link they'll stick around and check it out, if not they won't. However, I think the best way to advertise your website i through SEO. It takes a little longer but it doesn't cost you a dime.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Yes, if someone clicks and closes out of your site you still have to pay, which is why the PPC rate is usually very low. Some people get paid just to click, but it is still an effective method of advertising. If it wasn't, then people would still be doing it. You could give this method a trial run, and over a specific amount of time, figure out whether the investment pays off in sales.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    It really depends on the method you are using to generate traffic. If you use something like mturk to pay people 1 cent to check out your website then it may be worth it. If you are paying 8 cents per click then it may not be worth it. It also varies pretty highly depending on the amount of money whatever business you are wanting to advertise makes. Are you not currently making any money and you would just like to advertise? If you are starting from nothing it is a much more lucrative idea to advertise on your own by posting your content to various sites and forums. It doesn't have to be spam, just make sure that it makes sense for wherever you are posting it to.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Trust me, it's not worth it. Most of the pay per click users will just open the ads and wait for the timer to finish while they do something else in the mean time. You have lots of other different and more effective methods to advertise your business. I suggest you give a try to Facebook Adverst and Google Ads. Good luck !

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    This is subjective. If you want quality clicks, like people who are actually interested in your website or potential customers, then pay per click would not be worth it for you. The reason for this is that people who click these sites are doing so mindlessly with the goal of getting paid click links or perhaps as an exchange for traffic towards their own site. However, if you just want random visits from people to increase your traffic ranking, then paid to click might be worth it.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    You can definitely make some money with PPC advertising but you have to do research. If you don't do your research first then you can lose a lot of money. There are lots of different PPC companies so you might want to do a Google search for the ones with the simplest platform since you're just starting out. After you get some experience you can move on to some more difficult platforms which actually cost a little less per click. Once you get the hang of it you can make a lot of money with PPC. Nothing is a guarantee, it's still a gamble, you just want to keep the advantage in your favor.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    If you're just starting out with online marketing, then it's good to start out with. However, I've learned that PPC doesn't bring in much attention, as viewers are viewing your ad for money, and could generally care less about the ad. There will be the occasional person who gets interested by the ad, but it doesn't happen often. There are much better ways of online marketing then PPC, but PPC isn't a terrible start.

Share on facebook