Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Some PPC campaigns work but most don't because:

1.[of] Generic offers that fail to interest surfers.
    2. If someone actually clicks on an ad and finds themselves on a page that's not relevant to the ad they clicked on then most likely they'll just close that web-page and move on.
    3.IF you bid on keywords people are not actually searching for in your ads. That means your ad may not even be seen at all.

If you use proper keyword selection, geo-targeting and similar strategies, I'm sure your PPC campaign would pay off.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I agree with Thrix, social media works wonders, and it is free! PTC can be risky and there is no guarantee that your ads will connect with your target audience. It does work for some companies, but like I said, it is risky, when there are so many more options available.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    There are some sites which offer pay per click which really do work. But you should be cautious in dealing with these kind of sites as there are plenty which are scams sites. I suggest you search them all first in Google and then you should check whether or not those websites have a good web reputation, otherwise you should stay away from those sites as they would just rip you off your money.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Personally, I don't think it's worth it unless your business is in that same industry or at least close to it. I think it's best to advertise there if you are advertising affiliate marketing or other online earning opportunities, otherwise, I don't think you'll get any turnovers. I'd say it would only be worth it if you are marketing to that specific type of crowd, but it is a little too specific so I can only doubt that it is indeed the case. Although, it is relatively cheap to test out anyway, so you may just want to do that and just see for it yourself.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by True Self Organics View Post
    Hey Guys,

Im a newbie in the business world. Im trying to generate traffic to my website. I'm looking into different forms of advertisement online and wondering if the pay per click worth the money. I'm wondering if you should make a certain type of income before considering that option. I guess I can try it and see how much I spend compared to how much it actually generates, but I'd rather not waste my time or money if it's not worth it. Let me know if you've already experienced this!

Oh yeah,, and is it legit? I mean if someone just clicks and then closes out of my site do I have to pay for that? Or do they have to engage for a certain amount of time????

Thanks,

Melissa
    Are you trying to generate sales? You can also go to a CPA company and pay on conversion. Yes you are going to pay more but these conversions should be more beneficial for you. W4, has offers, and maxbounty all are cpa companies you could do a deal of $8 per sale or something like that.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Try it on Facebook!
    I would strongly suggest going to Facebook and creating a Page for your business. Inside your page you will have the option put cash in for ads, as little as $5. This is a great learning tool for cheap!! It will allow you to narrow down your audience, tweak on ur ads and give you Insight (literal & figurative) about what your ad is doing! You have to remember tho.... it is a tool, you are not going to drive a ton of traffic just from some ads, that takes work! Workit! and Good luck!!!

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    It's definitely worth it, if you use relevant keywords strategically and can keep your web content engaging in a way that it would have more chances of a conversion.

Done the wrong way, expect thousands of dollars to vanish in no time.

Make an account with Google Adwords and play around with the tools while reading some tutorials, Im sure you will get the hang of things within a few hours.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    PPC is one of the fast way to drive traffic to your website. It really depends on your objectives. It's very easy for the novice PPC user to waste a lot of money. I would suggest running a limited test on your keywords to see how much traffic you drive to your website and the conversion. If the return on investment is good, increase the daily spending limit, but keep in affordable. Research how to pick the best keywords for your niche.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    I don't think it's worth spending the money to generate traffic to your website when there are so many free ways to achieve the same result. I have never done any PPC campaign and probably never will. Creating unique content and sharing it on social media is enough to increase my website's viewership over time.

That being said, without knowing what your website is about, a PPC campaign might work for you. You can always set aside a small amount of money just to play around and see if you're able to find success.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainman View Post
    Some PPC campaigns work but most don't because:

1.[of] Generic offers that fail to interest surfers.
    2. If someone actually clicks on an ad and finds themselves on a page that's not relevant to the ad they clicked on then most likely they'll just close that web-page and move on.
    3.IF you bid on keywords people are not actually searching for in your ads. That means your ad may not even be seen at all.

If you use proper keyword selection, geo-targeting and similar strategies, I'm sure your PPC campaign would pay off.
    I would add to this that people have grown accustomed to ads on the internet and have stopped paying attention to them. I personally never click any ads atl all!

Share on facebook