Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Local partner in Africa for Distribution of used car parts
    Hello everyone, my name is Marius Jagminas, im lookimg for a prtner in African continent, most in Morocco to distribute or find clients for our products. My company "GTV Group Ir KO" is one of the biggest used car parts dealer in the baltic countrys, and we want to get in the African market, the range of what we can offer is very wide, at the moment we have more than 900 cars in our instalations in Kaunas, we can offer more than that to the African market, LHD or RHD half cars, full engines, single car parts, engine parts, body parts, we have many partners in Europe. The brands of vehicles are Europens and Japanese mostly.

We are looking for that kind of person to work with mutually, to sell in wholesale for the car scrap yards in containers, as we say 1 container is no business, when we sell 40 then is business, thank you all.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Hello,
    Do you guys do agricultural engines business?!

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    contact us for import services

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    I've been importing a lot off audio components for cars for years. And it's a really great thing, when you can choose from different distributors to choose.

Car components is one of the great greatest markets in the world.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    When I have bought my car, and I had to change the audio system in it, I've asked my friend who was doing some business in the field of car components. And he offered me to visit this page, that helped me with choosing between models Rockford RFC10HB and Planet Audio PC10F. They're both great, but Planet was better for me cause it has some unique features that Rockford doesn't have.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    This seems useful. New car parts are often too expensive and used ones are pretty affordable and have sometimes pretty good quality.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    I've tried many times to found a business in Africa but I wasn't that successful. Although, this niche doesn't have much free space. I wanted to sell different car tools there. For instance, a bosch fuel pump Bosch 044. But maybe I'll postpone the idea.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Default Local accomplice in Africa for Distribution of trade-in vehicle parts. Hi everybody, my name is Marius Jagminas, im lookimg for a prtner in African.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Whether you are driving a brand-new vehicle or your ride's new-car smell wore off long ago, adding an accessory or three can go a long way toward making your car feel fresh and personalized. The gadgets we've sourced here otopartshop.com will make your vehicle a little more fun to be in. Some add modern functionality to an older car, while others are useful in vehicles of any age. What they all have in common is that they're less than 50 bucks. Check out these cool items and see if there's one that'll make your time behind the wheel even more enjoyable.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    All drivers sooner or later change tires regardless of the season, all tires wear out. But if you just bought a tire and after a couple of days it's naked https://toptirereviews.com/how-to-fix-cracked-tires/ . This can be solved with great car guides. You can easily fix this problem with the methods that you will learn about.

Share on facebook

Last edited by ExpertAlex; 07-17-2021 at 05:17 AM.