Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Internet Advertising? - Page 2

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Hi Isabella,

I'm probably a little biased because I do digital PR and marketing for a living But we have a lot of luck using social media to market our own business (and our client's businesses) online. We also blog regularly, which we have found 1) strengthens our relationship with our clients, 2) demonstrates our expertise, and 3) helps us organically with our SEO.

If you ever have any questions, feel free to reach out to us anytime. We have a free webinar coming up regarding using social media for marketing if you are interested: http://bit.ly/1jYqWJA.

Kimberly

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I'd recommend getting acquainted and building relationships with bloggers. They are a great way to get your name out there since having even just one blogger as a partner can mean millions of viewers recognizing your brand. The best thing about this is that you can easily target which bloggers would be the best suited for your business including location and demographic because they have already typed out all the information you'd ever need about them in their articles, and with this you can probably get a good idea of who their viewers are as well.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Take advantage of social media for advertising, it really can help bring in potential customers.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Just like the traditional method of marketing, internet marketing needs patience. DO not expect to get many sales or recognition about your business in a few days. It takes a lot time and also money. You still have to pay those people who will doing internet marketing for you. Either way make sure the guys you are hiring have enough knowledge about internet advertising or else it will be a waste of time.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    This is a very good question to ask. I have found, in my experience that if you do not have a brick and mortar store to go with you ecommerce business, it is most likely not going to take off too quickly. I have also found there are a lot of people in the world who are not too trusting of online businesses.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    is your website mobile compatible?

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    I think it's very important to market your business online. A lot of people search for businesses online and compare businesses online, so it's crucial to have a presence here. Having a website is also great because of the low overhead cost.

By the style of your writing I'm sensing that you currently have a brick and mortar business and you're thinking about advertising online? If so, I'd definitely go for it. Having a website is a very cheap way of advertising. You could do it yourself for under 100 a year.

If you need any help let me know

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by kjpublicrelations View Post
    Hi Isabella,

I'm probably a little biased because I do digital PR and marketing for a living But we have a lot of luck using social media to market our own business (and our client's businesses) online. We also blog regularly, which we have found 1) strengthens our relationship with our clients, 2) demonstrates our expertise, and 3) helps us organically with our SEO.

If you ever have any questions, feel free to reach out to us anytime. We have a free webinar coming up regarding using social media for marketing if you are interested: http://bit.ly/1jYqWJA.

Kimberly
    Hey Kimberly,

I definitely agree that using social media and regularly updating your site helps build a strong presence online. I'm about to sign up to your webinar now, looks great!

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    I think social media is really important nowadays when it comes to internet advertising due to its virality. Your brand name can easily become famous overnight if you play your cards right. Of course, like the others have mentioned, you should have a website to direct your customers to, otherwise it would be all for naught.

You can also try advertising your brand name through YouTube. A video is more likely to engage a wider audience as opposed to an article, though it takes more work.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Internet advertising has been gaining in importance very rapidly. This is very apparent from the fact that a huge chunk of the advertising budget of major companies is dedicated to web advertising. With the increase in number of users of internet, its becoming hugely popular for businesses to advertise online. Online advertising is almost a requirement for certain types of industries like e-commerce, web services, etc. The importance of online advertising is apparent by the fact that the expenditure on print and television media is declining.

Share on facebook