1. Collapse Details
    Genuine USA Health, Beauty & Consumer Goods Available For Export Anywhere
    I'm Hal Richards with Wheat International. I don't just deal in grains, but I also deal in consumer dry goods items, primarily Health & Beauty, and essentially anything you would find in a CVS or Walgreens but without the Rx drugs. All products are genuine USA sourced products and due to my long-standing relationships with most of the major manufacturers and distributors are available at very low wholesale prices. I look forward to communicating with many international importers on this forum to forge mutually beneficial business relationships.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Hi Hal,
    I run a fulfillment house in Sweden processing orders for Europe. We don't do the sales, but we do all the rest. Most of our US clients are in the Health and Beauty field like yourself.
    If you can get sales in Europe we can help you fulfill those orders efficiently.

Share on facebook

Robert L - www.pikpuk.se
    Stratus-Pikpuk - Order Fulfillment in Europe
    We can help you sell your products in Europe!

3. Collapse Details
    Voxya is an online consumer forum in India. In this forum, user, purchaser, and a buyer can post their complaints and grievance against companies. Raise your voice against companies and resolve your complaints quickly. It is easy than consumer court in India.
    How Voxya online consumer forum help to resolve your complaints:
    1. File Consumer Complaints and share on Voxya.
    2. Voxya spread your complaints to maximum friends, through email, social marketing etc.
    3. Voxya sends an official notice to the owner of the company.
    4. Voxya goes to consumer forum behalf consumer.

Share on facebook