Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Happy Employees = Good Employees - Page 3

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    If an employee feels valued and as though their work means something to the company, they will work harder for you. They like to know that they are valued by the company and that their bosses have their back. It is true that happy employees who feel valued and secure in their jobs tend to do more for the company and ultimately wind up making the company more successful.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    My mood and overall work ethic at any job I had larger was do to my boss. I could easily coal mine for 13 hours a day if my boss was fair and pleasant.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Oh definitely! Many studies have shown that happier people perform better in most aspects of life...e.g. work and relationships...I feel that mean bosses make people miserable and grumpy whereas fun bosses and co-workers make working better

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Happy employees definitely do equal more productive employees. I think it's important to always provide a good working environment for your employees and show them respect.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    I agree with you no doubt that happy employees = good employees. I have had good and bad bosses and I've always worked better for the good bosses. I told myself if I was ever a manager or a boss I would treat my employees good. For one, that's the way they should be treated in the first place, and for two, they'll probably work better and harder for me. I few years ago I got my chance when I was a team leader of this company I used to work for. There were 60 employees and I was in charge of 20 of them. There were 3 teams and my team was always on top. I always rewarded my team members with breaks and prizes anytime they earned them unlike the other 2 teams. So there you go, if you have your own business treat your employees good and they'll work good for you!

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    LindaKay, I totally agree with you. Going to work in a hostile environment is not fun at all. Your boss creates the "work culture", and if it's hostile, you're going to find that your fellow workers may become accustomed to that type of environment, compounding the negativity. When you talk about creating a fun and fertile work environment, Sir Richard Branson comes to mind. As great as he is, he does not come across as an arrogant individual, but a very humble one. And moreover, he embraces the idea of creating a fun work environment. Maybe that's why he's so successful.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    I agree with you! I see other opinions that you have to be a 'little harsh', but I don't think so. If an employee isn't responding to a nurturing work environment, then they wouldn't be an employee I would want on my staff. I don't want to have to be tough on employees to rain their respect or make them more productive. I want them to enjoy their job as much as I do, and I think it does increase their productivity. "Zappos" is a great example of this http://positivesharing.com/2009/07/h...ork-at-zappos/

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    That is where employers and bosses fail to understand. Every boss to have a successful buisness needs to have good employee engangement skills. You need to understand what your employees need in return to deliver good services for your business. Failure to do so will result in a poor performance business and your best workers being snatched by your business rivals.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    It's true that happy employees are better than sad employees. It will up their work rate. There is a point when this can lead to complacency though. You have to find a balance. If your employees are absolutely content then they don't have much motivation to do better.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    I definitely agree with you on this one. If an employee isn't enjoying their workplace, what would give them a reason to do better? If you can set a comfortable and friendly environment for your employees, then they'll enjoy their job and take initiative to do better to impress you. It helps to give rewards to the best employees. This will motivate them to do much better.

Share on facebook