Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Agent commissions for importing coffee
    Hi,

I am new here. I am interesting in importing coffee into the US. My wife and I have a potential buyer and a potential seller for coffee. I'm working on a NCND right now. Does anyone know the typical percentage for importing little packets of instant coffee? What about coffee beans?

Lincoln

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Hi Lincoln,

I would highly recommend you first analyze which suppliers and distributors import the packets of instant coffee or beans and also figure out how much they import. I can help you with import export trade data that can provide this solution. Not only do you measure import export data for coffee (or any commodity for that purpose), but also you get to monitor competitors and contact possible contacts. You might wanna check it out, Import Radar. Would be glad to offer a free demo and a trial version.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Though I have don't have better idea about percentage but i like the OP suggestion.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    hi Lincoln,
    We are Brainstorm Trading Co., Ltd., Vietnam coffee Manufacture, really want to find a new partner from over sea.
    We would like to introduce our coffee products to you (Drip bags Coffee). With very competitive Price, hope that we can cooperate in near future.
    Especially we can do outwork with your Brand name.
    If any inquiry you may have please do not hesitate to contact us.

POSTER WITH EMAIL.jpg

NGUYEN QUOC TIEN
    BRAINSTORM TRADING COMPANY LIMITED

Address: 05 Dong Da Str., W.2, Tan Binh Dist., HCMC Vietnam.
    Email: henry@brainstorm.com.vn
    Cellphone: (+084) 989 758 302

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Prices for good and fresh coffee are always rising. The most popular supplier Is Colombian coffee . She will remain in the lead as every American's morning begins with coffee . Therefore, it is very important to approach the selection of quality coffee and professional coffee machine and just here you can find the good one https://www.helixcoffee.com/collections/lelit .

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    hello Guys
    does anyone of you have problem to post threads in this website?

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Yes I have

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    I have problem both with posting threads and sending and receiving private messages

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Normally they work on a commission that is agreed with and paid by the seller. The difference with brokers (who work with many buyers and sellers) is that an agent usually only represents one or perhaps two exporters/shippers from a particular producing country*
    Japan bearing dealers
    best bearing dealers in pakistan

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Normally they work on a commission that is agreed with and paid by the seller. The difference with brokers (who work with many buyers and sellers) is that an agent usually only represents one or perhaps two exporters/shippers from a particular producing country*
    Japan bearing dealers
    best bearing dealers in pakistan

Share on facebook