Thread: Social Media

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Here is an article for some great tips when marketing through social media. Understand and connect with your target audience. Here's our blog with a easy-to-read easy-to-do article - https://websmart.io/7-rs-social-media/

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Social Media is a good idea, but I found out that if customers already know your brand/website, they will follow the social media. If you are just starting out, it doesn't really pay off.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I would disagree with this statement.

While it takes a while to establish a strong Social Media presence, it is worth doing so from very early on. Facebook being the most important one from any business.

There are many values to Social Media that go beyond sales/revenue and the two most impotent ones are:
    - Establish a brand presence
    - Create a sense of community and reliability

The average users spends over 3 hours a day on Social Media. Millennials are quickly growing up so this stat is only likely to increase. I personally know a lot of businesses complaining because a few giants companies are slowly killing their sales, similarly as Uber is doing with the taxi industry. Most of these businesses either don't have a Social Media presence or it's so bad that it would be better to remove it all together.

Social Media should be part of any company from the very start, and those hat argue agains't this either don't get the value of it or are traditionalists that are just refusing to accept modern reality for what it is.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    This seems to be a white and black argument.

Social Media can be high beneficial for companies regardless of size, however I do agree that it can require a lot of time investment!

Personally I use GenM for all of the startups I'm involved in since I value spending my time on core tasks that will move the needle for my company. They manage my Social Media pages and do quite a fantastic job for a really ridiculous price. I also like the idea of helping Marketing students.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Social networking is also a great way to meet entirely new people. You can seek out groups that are focused towards your special interests and hobbies and connect with local people that share the same interests.

Share on facebook

Online Marketing Executive at Santek - Cranes in India

6. Collapse Details
    I donít usually use Reddit from promoting our website. Maybe I should take a consideration using it. My friend only told me to put our website over Facebook and Twitter for promotion. I am new in the world of social media advertising or any online marketing. We always promote our business over pamphlets and radio. But with the vast of people now looking to social media as a part of their daily life, I think it would be a great Idea to promote over social media. Thanks for all the recommendation guys!

Share on facebook

Every problem can be solve using the internet or asking help. I am a manager with a good value of leadership and management. To me success is important than failure. We can learn from failure but we are much happier if our goal succeed.

7. Collapse Details
    hello,
    yeah its true but the facebook and twitter also create the popularity for own business.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Not too familiar with Reddit but I have heard of it. If you post an article on your blog and also Reddit, does Google penalize for duplicate content?

Anyone know?

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    I disagree. Facebook, in my opinion, continues to prove a successful outlet for organic AND paid traffic. Along with other social media platforms. I haven't much got involved with YouTube yet, and I honestly can't stand Twitter, however Instagram is also another great platform to market yourself, so long as you're not just spamming other users pictures and videos with bots and pre-typed garbage. Keep it classy, and offer VALUE. People are not attracted to what you have to offer, they are attracted to YOU. If you are marketing yourself on ANY platform, try not to look spammy and desperate for traffic/leads, otherwise people will run away with their arms in the air because it is clear to them that you haven't seen the results you wish to see, and without validation of some sort, most people turn a blind eye. Hope this helps!

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Emilyy View Post
    hello,
    yeah its true but the facebook and twitter also create the popularity for own business.
    Yes! Since I started using Facebook to promote our business it become more known around the locals here. But I think I might try to promote it also over twitter. I have to admit that having business the first thing everyone do is promote it to social medias. Not only this is free but also an effective type of marketing your business.

Share on facebook

Every problem can be solve using the internet or asking help. I am a manager with a good value of leadership and management. To me success is important than failure. We can learn from failure but we are much happier if our goal succeed.