Hello All, I am mexican, living in US, I have a work visa and pay taxes in the US.

If I open a restaurant in mexico, and pay taxes in Mexico for that, do I need to report and pay taxes again in the US? or how does that work?

I do not have a green card, I am under the TN visa, living in the US the whole year.