Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    site disappeared from google
    Slate Innovation Lab, 4825 Mt Royal Gate SW, Calgary, AB T3E 6K6
    My site apps on red & the keyword "apps on red". Continuing it's seo since last 2 month there is no result. Cuurent webmaster report - domain linked to 66 domains. After having this much seo I think it was should appear to search result by it's major keyword & title "apps on red".
    10 days before after including that to some directories it went directly to page 1 at no. 4 position. But just for a few hours. Then it disappeared. I'm really confused now.
    This site has been hacked before & then I changed the server. Is this the main reason? I'm unsure. Because this site now appearing by the full page title "apps on red - powerful design, powerful development". but why not for company name "apps on red" when it exist for title, domain & meta tags.
    Someone please help. Please confirm me the reason??????

Share on facebook

apps on red - Powerful Design, Powerful Development

2. Collapse Details
    I think you should reconsider your on page, backlink quality, content and see the complete health from webmaster too make sure there is no broken link or duplicate content.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Check your site again. I think there is something wrong which is hampering your site ranking.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    If the site was hacked means that you are not using the SSL certificate to protect your website, it helps to protect the files from the virus attack and hackers. If want the more clarity regarding title please provide us your domain name for checking your website to clarify your queries.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Few things you may try: 1) Make sure you have quality backlinks. 2) optimize your onpage SEO to better match your keyword eg: Title, snippets 3) consider getting SSL certification for your website.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    If your site hacked earlier then it will take time to index again by Google. You should continue SEO work on it. You also go for search engine submission and submit your site in Google Webmaster tools for fast indexing.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Follow your results in Webmaster Tools: you can have better insights what Google sees and believes - and you can notice if something gets wrong.
    Additionally if your site has been "over-optimised" (domain name + unnatural anchor text diversity & co) you can/will be penalised and your site goes into sandbox. Moreover it takes time to settle in SERP - as far as I know the filler words are usually neglected so "apps red" remains and probably it is not optimal area to fight. Maybe it would worth to find other keywords...

Share on facebook

RCN Business Consulting: RCN Europe, RCN Americas, RCN Asia-Pacific. Small business and Startup consulting.

8. Collapse Details
    Once recheck your complete Onpage for the website. If you feel your website is hacked go to your website cpanel and scan all the files with virus scan it will detect the virus attacked files. Then it is easy to find the issue present in the files.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Hi, My website suddenly disappeared from Google. Even if I write my website name in Google search then also it is not displaying.. But when I put .com at the end then it is showing. Secondly, site map is also displaying when I use site:www.(mysitename).com. My webmaster tool is not having any message from google and crawling, site map and everything is fine.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    What is the address of your site?

Share on facebook