Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    What do you think is the best marketing strategy for a small company?
    Hi all,
    i am curious to know your opinion on which is the best way to promote a business company which has not a large budget for marketing activities.
    The web? Of course. But what can we do a part from investing into the website ranking and managing a two-week-newsletter?
    My company is a B2B, so we don't deal with the public but only with resellers. Have you got any other idea? A side from the web too.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I am in the same position as you, and do not have an answer so hopefully someone will provide some tips for us.

We are in a different situation than most - we are not looking for end buyers, but companies to purchase our products. I have tried direct mailing, with limited success. I have a website, and have a section where I request that potential end users ask their local company to carry my products, but that has not worked as well as I had hoped.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    As we work on ur branded software, i was considering on making more marketing to the end user, trying to generate more requests. After that, i'd turn the requests to the resellers. But it's a very hard job to do. I don't know why resellers, do not invest into marketing by theirselves, even if they are well supported by our presence and good margins. Probably i wonder what's the best way to promote our suveillance product solutions, i am so willing to do many things but i'd need some good advice.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    I do B2B marketing and it's tough to offer specific marketing strategy advice, but the key to B2B is developing relationships especially if your offering is expensive. B2B lead to conversion times can be long and they require nurturing that relationship to build trust and rapport. I teach my clients to develop a marketing strategy that's targeted and has measurable ways to get people to identify themselves to you. This way you can educate them over time with information they value, such as how what you offer solves their unique problem, and build their trust and confidence to buy. And then you make an offer rather than hoping they call on you. An example of this is guest posting on blogs your target audience reads in order to bring attention to your website/blog at the beginning or end of the post. The key then is to have an opt-in on your site so that when they visit, they subscribe or sign up for something. Now you can communicate with them via email until the timing is right to call or make an offer. Again, the steps are find, identify, educate and motivate. Check out my blog at the link in my signature for more info on marketing and sales. Hope this helps some.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    To work on a budget, I would recommend that you focus on community building. If you are able to build a community it will enable you to utilize a free work force. This doesn't have to be just through a forum, but could also be through other forms of networking (Skype, Google+, etc).

Depending on the niche, a forum makes sense. You can provide free incentives to those members in exchange for article writing and activity. But if you are just focusing on a specialty product (lets say, a blender), you might want to focus more on building a Skype room with collaborators. The most important thing if you are networking through Skype or some other means, is to be sure that you focus on the success of your product. Don't just have a vision, but have a plan.

The money you do have to spend, well I'd spend it on content. Have a quality article writer who can keep an active blog going. Feed those to your social media and be sure to post pictures on the social media outlets from time to time. This will do a lot for you in terms of organic growth. Best of luck!

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Make use of all your social networking system. Maximize blogs and sites where you could backlink. But then again, I suggest you focus first on branding. Once you have established your brand, it will be so easy to market it.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Although you already said the web, I can't stress how big this is. Everything happens online nowadays and so should your business.

You can also go to conventions specific for you kind of field and advertise there.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    An obvious solution is social media, and the good thing about social media is free advertising. Another solution would be forums. You have to think from the audience's perspective. If you were to look for your own products on the internet, which forum would you likely go to in order to find more information about them?

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    I think an under-rated way to advertise your business is to utilize various crowd-funding websites. Here are a few that I have had an eye on.
    www.kickstarter.com
    www.rockethub.com
    www.fundable.com

Find a way to expand your operation, and try to fund raise yourself to the next step. I like this method because these websites also act like a flyer, effectively marketing your concept. I raised $25,000 for a card game a few years ago, and still get people saying they stumbled upon my "Kickstarter" page.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    My suggestion is only SEO can help you to increase your business sales and visitor.

Share on facebook