Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    We are not looking for end buyers, but companies to purchase our products. I have tried direct mailing, with limited success. I have a website, and have a section where I request that potential end users ask their local company to carry my products, but that has not worked as well as I had hoped.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Since you deal with B2B companies then the best way to advertise your company is by writing blogs or articles related to your company and some that are about your company. Other than that Social Media Marketing is the best method such as LinkedIn which is used for professional use other than that Facebook can prove to be very useful for re-sellers of any kind since they usually use social media platforms for their business.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Establish A Brand. ...
    Know Your Customer. ...
    Create A Website. ...
    Use the Power of SEO. ...
    Get Listed on Google. ...
    Advertise on Facebook. ...
    Email Customers and Potential Customers. ...
    Use Google AdWords.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by JoelFortner View Post
    I do B2B marketing and it's tough to offer specific marketing strategy advice, but the key to B2B is developing relationships especially if your offering is expensive. B2B lead to conversion times can be long and they require nurturing that relationship to build trust and rapport. I teach my clients to develop a marketing strategy that's targeted and has measurable ways to get people to identify themselves to you. This way you can educate them over time with information they value, such as how what you offer solves their unique problem, and build their trust and confidence to buy. And then you make an offer rather than hoping they call on you. An example of this is guest posting on blogs your target audience reads in order to bring attention to your website/blog at the beginning or end of the post. The key then is to have an opt-in on your site so that when they visit, they subscribe or sign up for something. Now you can communicate with them via email until the timing is right to call or make an offer. Again, the steps are find, identify, educate and motivate. Check out my blog at the link in my signature for more info on marketing and sales. Hope this helps some.
    Agreed with your comments..
    Retinal Detachment Treatment l Diabetic Retinopathy Treatment l Retinal Detachment Surgery l Dr. Varun Gogia

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Advertise on Facebook.
    Rank your Google My Business listing.
    Use Google Adwords.
    Invest In content marketing.
    Grow your organic social reach.
    Run a coupon deal.
    Build an email marketing funnel.
    Host a webinar.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Advertise on Facebook.
    Rank your Google My Business listing.
    Use Google Adwords.
    Invest In content marketing.
    Grow your organic social reach.
    Run a coupon deal.
    Build an email marketing funnel.
    Host a webinar.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Establish A Brand. ...
    Know Your Customer. ...
    Create A Website. ...
    Use the Power of SEO. ...
    Get Listed on Google. ...
    Advertise on Facebook. ...
    Email Customers and Potential Customers. ...
    Use Google AdWords.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    buyers, it's time to think about what types of content you will post and how often you plan ... Email marketing is one of the best marketing strategies for small businesses.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    This is a great way of building your brand awareness and helping you to be seen as a leader in your industry. See Also: Small Business

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    the one that is under your budget haha
    networking is good!
    just do goos producr/service and let your customers be your best marketers! and introduce you to your new clients!!!

Share on facebook